Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa of Colchester  (Read 1367 times)

18 review(s) for Beauty_ISSA (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

Have booked her flat mate Anya several times, but decided to try Issa (pronounced Izza) for a change.

External Link/Members Only

Both have been positively reviewed, so won't go into too much detail. Issa operates the same business model as Anya. Communication is excellent via text and call, virtually perfect English, and at £50 for half an hour undercuts most of the local opposition.

She met me at the door dressed in a matching blue lingerie set and little else. Hair and make up perfect. She looks very much like the aw photos, but not a full on attitude as the photos might suggest. Very sexy voice and eager to please.

Started off with some really nice French kissing, unrushed with plenty of tongue. I then asked if her oral was as good as I had heard. She got the condom on and demonstrated a very good technique with very little hand. She tickles and gently runs her nails over you balls, which was very nice. I guided her hands up to my nipples as she sucked away, and she tweaked them gently.

Onto the bed for oral on her. All nice and fresh, and she allows fingering. Sex soon followed into cowgirl. She took on board that I like some nipple action and licked them before asking if I wanted her to bite them gentle or hard! Some mish next. She does this endearing wide eye thing when you thrust particularly hard, and there is no false moaning. Doggy provided an excellent view of her fit  body, and she reached back to do the ball tickling thing (and squeezing at my request).

The finale was come on tits, and she allowed me to smear it on with cock and hands. After a quick clean up we had a brief chat (she is clearly an intelligent lady) before getting dressed and saying goodbye. A great way to spend a bit of time on a warm summers afternoon. Highly recommended.
TB

JupitersBurning

Out of all the punts I've done she has the best oral technique.

password02

Out of all the punts I've done she has the best oral technique.

Would welcome a few reviews if you have time please?  Share your experiences - would be good

:hi:

password02

Would welcome a few reviews if you have time please?  Share your experiences - would be good

:hi:

Still thinking about posting a few review?

JupitersBurning

Still thinking about posting a few review?

Hey yeah I'll try and get a few reviews done.

The happy one

A good review was oral with a condom your choice

Could be tempted if there was a photo of two on her profile

Plus she seems to be a little confused with her in all rates

In Calls   30   50   90   160   200   300   400   750

It works out cheaper to book an hour and add 30 min £140 than to book 90 min £160

Likewise book an hour an extend an hour £180 saves £20 on her two hr and £10 every hour there after

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed TB.

She's a very good SP.

stuie123123

Maybe I'm being stupid here but can't see any pictures on her a w profile. do you have to request them or something? have had a good look around her profile

Offline The Beano

Both Issa and Anya's profile are currently without pictures. Also they both have not logged on since 1st August. Probably both on holiday.
TB