Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley of Exclusive Girlfriends?  (Read 1436 times)

Offline SJ772

Anyone tried Ashley, of Exclusive Girlfriends External Link/Members Only  ?

She look fantastic from the pictures, but probably heavily photo-shopped.   Never used an agency before to make a booking, I guess I have to discuss with them what services are on offer, or do they let you discuss directly with the girl beforehand?   Unless anyone knows if she has a AW profile?

a10

I've seen her.

FWIW Exclusive Girlfriends isn't an agency, it's a parlour. 

The photos are photoshopped and the face is blurred for a good reason. I, like you, fancied her on the basis of the photos and the "ex lapdancer" claims.

I booked at EG and when I got there went in the room with her. First off, I asked for a lapdance as there was a chair in the room (images of being straddled running through my head) and she looked at me like I was bonkers. "No music, and I haven't got a pole to work with" or some such bollocks were the excuse. Her face is quite 'butch' in a aborigine/Fijian kind of way, so the facial blur on the profile pics is obvious.

The service I went for was a 1/2 hour oral only (owo) with cim finish. It was good and she took directions well. Claimed "she never usually did that" in regard the cim but I reckon that's pro$$ie bollocks. Sucked me dry, so can't really complain.

Hope this helps  :hi:

Offline Huawei

When you say "sucked me dry" do you mean swallowed?

I'd thought about seeing her, but EG have moved quite a long way west from their previous location(s), so I'd want to be fairly sure of a good punt if I have to drive further than usual. And of course their prices are a bit steep - I guess it was £120 for the 30 mins?

Offline SJ772

I've seen her.

FWIW Exclusive Girlfriends isn't an agency, it's a parlour. 

The photos are photoshopped and the face is blurred for a good reason. I, like you, fancied her on the basis of the photos and the "ex lapdancer" claims.

I booked at EG and when I got there went in the room with her. First off, I asked for a lapdance as there was a chair in the room (images of being straddled running through my head) and she looked at me like I was bonkers. "No music, and I haven't got a pole to work with" or some such bollocks were the excuse. Her face is quite 'butch' in a aborigine/Fijian kind of way, so the facial blur on the profile pics is obvious.

The service I went for was a 1/2 hour oral only (owo) with cim finish. It was good and she took directions well. Claimed "she never usually did that" in regard the cim but I reckon that's pro$$ie bollocks. Sucked me dry, so can't really complain.

Hope this helps  :hi:

Thanks, really useful feedback, think I will steer clear based on that.

a10

When you say "sucked me dry" do you mean swallowed?

I'd thought about seeing her, but EG have moved quite a long way west from their previous location(s), so I'd want to be fairly sure of a good punt if I have to drive further than usual. And of course their prices are a bit steep - I guess it was £120 for the 30 mins?

Nah - it was spit into a tissue after, but she kept sucking until I had nothing left.

If I remember correctly it was £120 for the half hour, yeah

Offline SJ772

From the EG page she looked like a bit of an Ashley Ann Vickers lookalike: External Link/Members Only  I'd pay £120 for 30mins of that action any day

Sadly it sound like she's more of an Ashley Banjo lookalike :o(