Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuppaTease - choosy pro$$ie  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Vivago

So this girl puts in a bid on a RB that I placed on AW. She looks interesting and the bid was at the right price so, after some excellent Q & A by email, I decide to go for it and send her a text the evening before the proposed punt, asking if she is available at the time requested. She immediately replies, asking if I'm OK to speak. I reply 'sure'. She calls me and after a long and interesting conversation, for reasons that I won't go into here, she tells me that she fears that we might be incompatible and regrets that it would be best that we don't meet but perhaps another time.

Wow, I'm impressed. I could be cynical and conclude that she had a prior booking at the time that I wanted. But that is not the impression I got. It makes me that much keener to see her, particularly as I subscribed to her PG and she is a fine looking lass. But she don't wanna see me. Boo hoo.

Anyway I'm too much of a greybeard to indulge in the lovesick blues so its onwards and upwards but perhaps someone else might be interested in having a brew with this choosy pro$$ie.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/CuppaTease 
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

fredpunter

Sounds like she lives up to her name

Offline Vivago

Sounds like she lives up to her name

Yes, substitute O-C-K  for U-P-P-A and you've got her down to a tea.  :P

Mightily impressive profile though.  Made  me laugh.

Pistol pete

Agreed- a great profile.

She is beguiling, smart, funny and crazy as hell.

I saw her relatively recently and I will write up the review.

Offline Vivago

I'll look forward to reading that. From chatting to her on the phone, I guessed that she was one pretty switched on chick. And such a sexy voice.  :thumbsup:

LL

Her profile smacks of deluded prossie, particularly the reference to dinner dates; the sheer length of it and the fact she "won't go to Travelodge or Premiere Inn"!

Offline yeahbaby

i saw her a while ago, pics are accurate.
very talkative, nice girl i would say but a bit too full of herself for me.