Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XSweet PolaXX, Birmingham.  (Read 8888 times)

14 review(s) for XSweet PolaXX (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stapler

Not gonna happen tried my best, (hope they dont read this post both will know who i am!!!) that boat has left the harbour  :thumbsdown:

Of course they will read your post!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Juankerr

yeah pola mate
That's a really tough question for me.

Met Chardonnay quite a few times and always had a brilliant time with her, have not seen her for a while though.

Have only met Pola once and it was brilliant as you can probably gather from the review I posted  :yahoo:

Both are very pretty ladies and I would say Pola is better looking, both have got great bodies but IMO Chardonnay's boobs are better. Personality wise they are both really lovely women and have a great attitude and both give an excellent GFE IMO, Chardonnay allowed fingering when I saw her last whereas I believe Pola does not, I didn't ask or try.

Pola's h/h rate is £20 cheaper and their hour rate is the same.

I wouldn't worry about who's better, Just meet them both!! IMO they are both gorgeous ladies and are a guaranteed excellent meet  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:57:28 am by Juankerr »

Redster69

Is she as good looking as MI?

I've not met MI but looking at her picture I'd say yes......but I prefer brunette.

I think I worded my original post wrongly and gave the impression that Pola is not attractive.....she is very attractive.

abp990121

Great review, she is one of the WG girls that's being on my to do list.

Offline JJJ

:wackogirl:
Fuck it! See if they'll do a duo!

One girl has already asked the other if they would be up up 3somes, the other said 'NO'.....

Offline Bumbuttass

One girl has already asked the other if they would be up up 3somes, the other said 'NO'.....

Who said no? We'll start the charm offensive  :cool:

Offline Bumbuttass

Offline JJJ

Offline Bumbuttass

Who do you think?

MI already does duo's with Cindy in London so I'm guessing it's Pola....  Unless Cindy has a no other duos policy with MI so it could be Michelle... Maybe I'm over thinking the whole thing  :lol:

password02

MI already does duo's with Cindy in London so I'm guessing it's Pola....  Unless Cindy has a no other duos policy with MI so it could be Michelle... Maybe I'm over thinking the whole thing  :lol:

Yes I think you are - You can always ask MI but I would be very very surprised if she did any G/G 3some with anyone except Platinum Cindy

Online Placebo88

According to their profiles Pola only does incalls and has a maximum booking time of 1 hour and Michelle will only consider outcall bookings of 2 hours or more ! If Pola was willing to allow Michelle around her place I guess Michelle wouldn't argue if you were willing to pay her 2 hour rate for a 1 hour booking !

Although I think I have read somewhere that Pola also used to do duos they are both listed as straight and see exclusively men so would there be any interaction between the two of them , something which would be crucial to me in a threesome.Anyone had the pleasure of either of them in threesome action with their past or present duo partners?

If the answer has not already been given ( I got distracted mid post ) my guess would be that the no was from Pola.

password02

According to their profiles Pola only does incalls and has a maximum booking time of 1 hour and Michelle will only consider outcall bookings of 2 hours or more ! If Pola was willing to allow Michelle around her place I guess Michelle wouldn't argue if you were willing to pay her 2 hour rate for a 1 hour booking !

Although I think I have read somewhere that Pola also used to do duos they are both listed as straight and see exclusively men so would there be any interaction between the two of them , something which would be crucial to me in a threesome.Anyone had the pleasure of either of them in threesome action with their past or present duo partners?

If the answer has not already been given ( I got distracted mid post ) my guess would be that the no was from Pola.

As I posted earlier I have seen Michelle many times and she did her 1st ever 3some with me and Platinum Cindy - I know she has done 1 or 2 other sessions with girls but as far as I am aware all were with Platinum Cindy - And perhaps another girl as a 1 off.

You can ask - but as I said earlier I am 99% certain that MI will not do a 3some with full on interaction - full on DFK and pussy licking oral with any other girl except PC.

No harm in asking and I would be very interested in the answer.

Offline Juankerr

Great review, she is one of the WG girls that's being on my to do list.
:hi: Should you get the opportunity to meet her, don't hesitate!!  :thumbsup:

Aura

After a eight year break away from punting & now that a long term relationship winds down. i met with Pola today. A big thank you to all the posters who make the effort to comment on the good & the bad of this community we dip into but especially on all the info about Pola.  Pure Class & a fabulous person to meet.   

password02

Anyone know when she will be back in MK?

Would love to see her in September?

:hi:

Dodo

Anyone know when she will be back in MK?

If I had my way.......never  :P
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:04:45 pm by Dodo »

Offline Bumbuttass

Not sure about Pola but saw Samantha today who said she may be there sometime soon, usually they both travel together so you may get lucky... Or you can ask her directly

Offline azrael

Not sure about Pola but saw Samantha today who said she may be there sometime soon, usually they both travel together so you may get lucky... Or you can ask her directly

Nah, polas going home for a few weeks then who knows

Offline dragon88

hi all,

im seeing pola today , but i can get hold of her to confirm - it goes straight to voicemail

does it mean she not working today?

what do i do ?

Offline Memphis87

She was meant to be working today as I was told by Sam but I haven't been able to get through either. I would keep trying but she has cancelled on me like this before but to be fair I did get a text

Dodo

hi all,

im seeing pola today , but i can get hold of her to confirm -

what do i do ?

Err.......you could try having a wank  :(

Offline azrael

Err.......you could try having a wank  :(

Lol, classy as always budd  :D

Offline Spurt

I was also due to meet yesterday as arranged over the week end. Then failed to answer phone or txt to confirm.

Offline Memphis87

When I was with MI last she told me pola said no to a 3 sum, MI tried to arrange it, now after seeing both girls I have to say that would have been an hour to Remember! :rolleyes: