Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton/Wellingborough Reviews???  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Pablo69

its such a shame that there is hardly any reviews from Northampton or Wellingborough.... be good to hear peoples reviews. I've reviewed 7 since February... and I hope they helped out. Hope this topic helps push more reviews :-)

Offline BeetleJames

I posted a while back asking if Northampton reviews should go here,  no reply so guessed it wasn't the right place

Offline Pablo69

This is the right place, as there are a few other reviews but not many at all like the other towns. Please submit your review, would be nice to read :-)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I posted a while back asking if Northampton reviews should go here,  no reply so guessed it wasn't the right place

Didn't see your original post enquring about Northampton. I have now replied to it on that thread, as well as here .....

On Adultwork, when you search under East Midlands, all the Northants profiles come up. Admin has followed same principle when setting up this forum.

So Northampton, Wellingborough and Kettering fall under East Midlands.

Pablo / BeetleJames.... Please post all your Northants review in this section, as we are seriously short on reviews in that area. Cheers.

Offline BeetleJames

I decided earlier that it was better to just post the review and get it moved if it was in the wrong place.  So,  it's on there now,  review of Rebecca Ryan of the hot box in Northampton.

Offline Pablo69

Didn't see your original post enquring about Northampton. I have now replied to it on that thread, as well as here .....

On Adultwork, when you search under East Midlands, all the Northants profiles come up. Admin has followed same principle when setting up this forum.

So Northampton, Wellingborough and Kettering fall under East Midlands.

Pablo / BeetleJames.... Please post all your Northants review in this section, as we are seriously short on reviews in that area. Cheers.

Under my name you'll see my reviews... Roxy my favourate but I'm going to try out some new WG this week...  Keep you posted.

Timmy2

Hi
I have reviewed one hot girl in Wellingborough - youngfun&ready90
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54935.0

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Pablo69

went to see this AG earlier today, who has changed her name on her profile since last night... but link to my review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70843.0