Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Members who only write positive reviews.  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Cuntminion

We should also remember that some WGs may treat a certain punter better for whatever reason - maybe he's conventionally good looking, maybe he has a charming personality, maybe he wins her over with his sexing technique, etc etc.

Why did you have to say that

I'm an ugly fucker, shit in bed and little charm

My future looks grey

Hidden Image/Members Only

Big Cat

^ Bollocks! Your posts make me laugh so I imagine you've got the charm locked down  :lol:

Not too keen on finding out how good you are in bed though... I am dramatically average but can cum twice in half an hour so that's an arrow in my quiver I reckon

Siadwel

^ Bollocks! Your posts make me laugh so I imagine you've got the charm locked down  :lol:

Not too keen on finding out how good you are in bed though... I am dramatically average but can cum twice in half an hour so that's an arrow in my quiver I reckon

I can't even manage twice in an hour anymore, so it's an arrow though my heart.

Thanks. Mate.

:D

Offline Cuntminion

Twice in half hour that's quite impressive, mines once every third Thursday  :D

Google planking that's my sex position, I got no rhythm either

Even if I'm the worst in bed then in theory it makes the regs previous worst look better

I'm helping a brother out in. Effect

Every cloud and all that
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:09:31 am by comaminion »