Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Southside  (Read 3353 times)

Offline glasgow_m78

Any1 aware of any good "SAFE" punts in the south area? Preferably British girls. GFE.  Location is important Im based in Cardonald so someone not to far would be ideal. I dont need exact streets,
Banned reason: Total pisstaker with no intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline glasgow_m78

Basically looking to avoid City centre, Any were along Paisley RD would be handy, Thanks in advance.

benstokes

a few in shawlands might be suitable. one next to the shed nite club have a rota of four Scottish girls, check the sport they always advertise.good hunting : ::

Offline emptymybaws

Is it just me or would it not be better to pump a few hookers then share your experiences as to a question of, I cant be arsed, can anyone recommend a hooker near my house  :(

yourneeds

you cant go wrong with jessicahotbabe in that area

RandyF

you cant go wrong with jessicahotbabe in that area

Virtually all the info here suggests otherwise  :rolleyes:

Offline BigLicks

Surely the search by postcode function is your friend? That's what I'd do but if you can't find what you're after don't settle, go further afield!

Offline BigLicks

With reference to the AW ladies of course

Offline glasgow_m78

Prob is a wee bit to much to hope for a WG 15min walk away from my flat and close to my local. But you never know.

Thanks for the comments.

Offline BigLicks

Done a search for you bud. 17 WGs within 2 miles of your area. Few decent looking ones too. Only seems to be one within your direct area (1 mile radius assuming your g51?) but she may just be your dream whore, you never know !

You're welcome!

Offline glasgow_m78

Thanks big licks. Just found the filter postcode option on AW its handy.

yourneeds

Virtually all the info here suggests otherwise  :rolleyes:

i know i have read it all but dont understand it , she has always been pleasant enough with me and always looked the part

Offline Keema

The place next to The Shed though. Only time I've been there was a GGG film on in the room, with a girl getting an eyeful of spunk. I remember that well - the punt itself was totally forgettable.

benstokes

at one time they had a good selection of wgs. can remember one oh so clearly  .great boobs and ass. mature woman named sandy. real looker . vanished unfortunately from the scene. last I heard was she was working  as the desk girl at a flat over the south side. memories

Thistle

Yeah i remember that flat.  :)

Think the girls names i saw were Pam, and Tara, and one used to work in reception.  :cool:

Both were good punts.  :coolgirl: :coolgirl:

Offline BigLicks

Thanks big licks. Just found the filter postcode option on AW its handy.

It's good aye. I'm a Southside guy myself so might try out one of these 17 locals on offer. Did you have any luck?

Offline tazman1002001

The only downside to the postcode filter is sometimes the girls just put a city centre postcode for ease so that messes the search up.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Glasgow profiles default to G1, so the hoor actually has to go in and alter it for the postcode filter to be worth a fuck.

Most don't bother there arse.

Mickeyoates

Offline glasgow_m78