Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Alexxx (Finneston)  (Read 7010 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amazing 30mins booking with Miss-Alexxx at her new incall flat in the Finneston area of Glasgow on Friday.

The flat is a new build that is easily accessible and there is plenty of space in the surrounding area. It's all very discrete with a lift and stairs available upto her flat. The flat itself as I mentioned is a new build so really nice and clean with a clean bathrooms and all toiletries etc.... As everyone should know I love a clean working area.

I was met at the door by Alexxx wearing lovley sexy underwear and gorgeous high heel open toe sandals....she knows I have massive foot fetish especially for her gorgeous feet so she had made all the effort and painted her toes and her feet were all nice and moisturised.

Started with a quick shower.......towel was fluffy and on the heated towel rail so all good, was offered a drink on arrival. Into the room and  Alexxx was on the bed waiting for me ...started with some dfk and nice stroking and feeling each other's body's.....it wasn't long and I was hard.

As mentioend Alexxx knows about my foot fetish and got her high heels and gorgoeus feet upto me....had a nice lick of her heels (these heels are indoor heels only so nice and clean) and licked her toes and feet arches ....WOW WOW......Alexxx was doing some amazing OWO over this time and damn she is good........she really does deep throat and gag.....I'm quite big down there both length and girth and I really could feel my clock hitting the back of her throat.....wow..... Back up for some kissing and the oil was out and over my cock.

Back to her feet and I carefully took off her heels as she continued to suck my cock.....I was really trying hard not to come....Alexxx is brilliant at taking hints on when to slow down and really help to prolong and intensify the orgasm. I was at the point and Alexx manoeuvred her gorgeous feet and got them round met cock and got some more oil on......and then let fuck her feet...she knows hot to glide her feet and it's didn't take long to drench her feet with a massive load....and my orgasm wow......  :yahoo: :dance: :wacko:  Oh I should add when I was about to cum before I moved onto my foot wank i was offered the option to cum in her mouth or her feet.

This is my 4/5 time seeing Alexxx and each time it gets better .....This gorgeous petite girl really knows how to deliver the overall package and leaves you satisfied at every level.....I look forward to every punt and what she will offer and how she will deliver it next time.

An overall Massive POSITIVE from me......  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Can't quite get your overall considered opinion there Taz.....

Can you clarify ?

Was it neutral or positive  ...!?!?

Offline tazman1002001

Can't quite get your overall considered opinion there Taz.....

Can you clarify ?

Was it neutral or positive  ...!?!?

You're clearly not good at reading between the lines lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Offline Courtney

Amazing 30mins booking with Miss-Alexxx at her new incall flat in the Finneston area of Glasgow on Friday.

The flat is a new build that is easily accessible and there is plenty of space in the surrounding area. It's all very discrete with a lift and stairs available upto her flat. The flat itself as I mentioned is a new build so really nice and clean with a clean bathrooms and all toiletries etc.... As everyone should know I love a clean working area.

I was met at the door by Alexxx wearing lovley sexy underwear and gorgeous high heel open toe sandals....she knows I have massive foot fetish especially for her gorgeous feet so she had made all the effort and painted her toes and her feet were all nice and moisturised.

Started with a quick shower.......towel was fluffy and on the heated towel rail so all good, was offered a drink on arrival. Into the room and  Alexxx was on the bed waiting for me ...started with some dfk and nice stroking and feeling each other's body's.....it wasn't long and I was hard.

As mentioend Alexxx knows about my foot fetish and got her high heels and gorgoeus feet upto me....had a nice lick of her heels (these heels are indoor heels only so nice and clean) and licked her toes and feet arches ....WOW WOW......Alexxx was doing some amazing OWO over this time and damn she is good........she really does deep throat and gag.....I'm quite big down there both length and girth and I really could feel my clock hitting the back of her throat.....wow..... Back up for some kissing and the oil was out and over my cock.

Back to her feet and I carefully took off her heels as she continued to suck my cock.....I was really trying hard not to come....Alexxx is brilliant at taking hints on when to slow down and really help to prolong and intensify the orgasm. I was at the point and Alexx manoeuvred her gorgeous feet and got them round met cock and got some more oil on......and then let fuck her feet...she knows hot to glide her feet and it's didn't take long to drench her feet with a massive load....and my orgasm wow......  :yahoo: :dance: :wacko:  Oh I should add when I was about to cum before I moved onto my foot wank i was offered the option to cum in her mouth or her feet.

This is my 4/5 time seeing Alexxx and each time it gets better .....This gorgeous petite girl really knows how to deliver the overall package and leaves you satisfied at every level.....I look forward to every punt and what she will offer and how she will deliver it next time.

An overall Massive POSITIVE from me......  :thumbsup:

.....ooh Taz.....the modesty! LOL

I may consider Miss-Alexx now that she's got a flat, the hotel bookings put me off. OK for parking?

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah plenty of meter parking in the area and free after 6pm......
Banned by:

glas847

So is Miss Alexxx worth a visit or not read mixed reviews on her?

Offline tazman1002001

So is Miss Alexxx worth a visit or not read mixed reviews on her?

Mixed.....5 Positive and 1 Neutral ....hardly mixed reviews?

She offers a great service.......great looking girl, OWO........and cute feet what else do you want?
Banned by:

glas847

Yeah, just read some stuff about her being dull, and other stuff, but probably punters being too harsh. I think she's top of my list to visit.

RandyF

What you don't want to do Glas84 (as you've already learned the hard way :angry: :angry:)  - is follow the crowd.

Avoid the fluffy clique.  Use your imagination.  Wean yourself of Adultwork. Do your own thing.

In saying all that, If you REALLY want and need a bland safe punt, if you need to be spoon fed every single piece of info , then yeah get your place on the production line behind big heavy delusional cock Taz & co.  :dash:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:54:29 am by RandyF »

Offline tazman1002001

What you don't want to do Glas84 (as you've already learned the hard way :angry: :angry:)  - is follow the crowd.

Avoid the fluffy clique.  Use your imagination.  Wean yourself of Adultwork. Do your own thing.

In saying all that, If you REALLY want and need a bland safe punt, if you need to be spoon fed every single piece of info , then yeah get your place on the production line behind big heavy delusional cock Taz & co.  :dash:

Or ......follow Randy F ...... Who moans and has an opinion (that no one really gives a fuck about) about every fucking thing but his reviews paint the true picture, a sad loner who loves being a keyboard warrior and is trying his very best (but very unsuccessfully) to be the next TJ but he clearly knows he lacks the kudos to do so......... It's YOURE choice the saddo who moans about everything aka Randy or me the fluffy....... Yep I do as it says on the tin but have actually visited all the girls I speak about .......?
Banned by:

chico1000

Despite probably being blacklisted by her I would say give her a visit.  She provides everything she says on the tin and is a very good looking young lady.

glas847

Despite probably being blacklisted by her I would say give her a visit.  She provides everything she says on the tin and is a very good looking young lady.

Haha why do you think you're blacklisted?

DG

Or ......follow Randy F ...... Who moans and has an opinion (that no one really gives a fuck about) about every fucking thing but his reviews paint the true picture, a sad loner who loves being a keyboard warrior and is trying his very best (but very unsuccessfully) to be the next TJ but he clearly knows he lacks the kudos to do so......... It's YOURE choice the saddo who moans about everything aka Randy or me the fluffy....... Yep I do as it says on the tin but have actually visited all the girls I speak about .......?

+1

Can never have too many fluffies and White Knights to keep the zealots in check  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline monstermuncher

Always fancied seeing Alex but I see she no longer offers kissing or OWO.

mavgoose

Always fancied seeing Alex but I see she no longer offers kissing or OWO.

I hadn't noticed that monster. She certainly did when I reviewed her before. Would be a deal breaker for me certainly if it was not offered now.

Taz , can we assume it is indeed the same girl ?
Have you spoke to her ?

Offline Courtney

....she's dropped the alexxx part...perhaps this is to indicate the no kissing. :unknown: :D

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I don't think this is the same girl. So many changes in service and to go from '24' to nearly 30 screams to me someone is trying to steal her identity, or is starting one as a tool to shit stir with the real her.
She was a clever cookie I remember hearing, just doesn't seem like she'd come back with such huge changes using the same name?

Offline Courtney

I don't think this is the same girl. So many changes in service and to go from '24' to nearly 30 screams to me someone is trying to steal her identity, or is starting one as a tool to shit stir with the real her.
She was a clever cookie I remember hearing, just doesn't seem like she'd come back with such huge changes using the same name?

Hmm...having another look, I'm not sure it is her either. :unknown:

Anyway, this will be interesting...

Good spot......and great to see her back

Booking in and confirmed

:bomb: :unknown:

Offline jj-mac

Looking forward to hearing if this is the same girl. One of my all time favourites.

Major changes in the services tho. Previously done owo and cim. Not sure that's her photo either as I'm sure she had a tat on lower back. Could be mistaken though.

Only time will tell..... or Taz

Offline tazman1002001

Sent booking on AW not heard back....could be a scam will keep you all posted
Banned by:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Size 8 and 32' bust; yeah, could be her.
Anyway, I immediately noticed that OWO and DFK were not on offer. A definite deal breaker for me at any price, let alone £140 ph.
Think I remember most about her was her amazing genitalia.... Oh, and she could hold an intelligent conversation.

Offline tazman1002001

Spoke to her yesterday and I can confirm it's 100% the same girl....we had a good chat so will update some of that on here later today .. key thing is she is the same girl.

Alex did confirm that owo and kissing is on the cards and it's discretionary ans cleanliNess is a must....but make sure you check yourselves before booking her.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ok so after confirming 100% that this was the genuine Alex I asked her to clarify some points that were raised....I found these helpful and I hope this helps anyone else -

The Age Question -
I have never stated to be 24. I have always used my original age. The last time I had a profile was 2015, when I was 26 (almost 27),I am now 29 as I just had a birthday, which is stated on my current profile. My age has gone up because I have had 3 birthdays? Yes, it has been that long :-P

DFK and OWO -
The services I offer are listed on my profile. DFK and OWO are subject to hygiene standards and are discretionary

Where Will You Be Working From - 
I will be working from hotels and serviced apartments until something more permanent becomes available.

Missing Tattoo - 
Ive never had a Tattoo on my lower back  I have one on my shoulder, which wouldn't be seen in my profile photo anyway as it is just of my bum. I never really showed my tattoos previously any way.

New Profile Link -

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:35:41 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline jj-mac

Cheers for that Taz.

Glad to hear it's the same girl after all. All the bdsm stuff and certain services taken off her likes had me thinking it could be someone else.

Glad I was mistaken on the tattoo. I just remember commenting on hers saying it was nice and could have sworn it was lower back. As she says though it was 2015 when she left so my memory of the punt is a bit of a blurr.

Cheers again

mavgoose

Spoke to her yesterday and I can confirm it's 100% the same girl....we had a good chat so will update some of that on here later today .. key thing is she is the same girl.

Alex did confirm that owo and kissing is on the cards and it's discretionary ans cleanliNess is a must....but make sure you check yourselves before booking her.

Good to know. Thanks Taz

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed, Taz, useful research. Thankyou for sharing.

Offline tazman1002001

roll on the end of the month...

Those thumbnail pics at the top of ghis review reminded me how great her arse was .... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Courtney

...be careful, don't start touting her. :D

I must admit she does look good, I never saw her the first time around.

Offline tazman1002001

...be careful, don't start touting her. :D

I must admit she does look good, I never saw her the first time around.

......be careful don't start being an dick head :D ....  ;)
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

......be careful don't start being an dick head :D ....  ;)

I'm always careful....always. :cool: :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Great booking with Alex on her 1st day back to work today.

Great GFE service with kissing and oWO, she looks even more hotter than I remember and her personality is still great..... Glad to see a great scottish girl returning to the scene.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Try before you buy

I might have seen this girl under the name alex_25 around five years ago..

Does she have a well known song lyric tattooed on her back? 

Offline tazman1002001

I might have seen this girl under the name alex_25 around five years ago..

I was too busy trying not too blow my load quickly to notice her tattoo, was it a small one as there are pics of her back further up in this post?
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche" ....surely not. :D :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline DickDiver

"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche" ....surely not. :D :wacko: :wackogirl:

"Slowly walking down the hall. Faster than a cannonball".

Makes you think while you pump.