Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy.Tiffany - Old Street  (Read 2798 times)

Big Cat

Saw Tiffany not long ago at the tower block less than 10mins from Old Street tube. I think there's 4 girls working from the flat, this was my 2nd visit there and like the first time I could hear a bunch of people hanging out in the flat. Just a little unnerving.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So with that one minor negative out the way, I had an awesome time. Tiffany has a sexy young body - nice bum, big boobs, very cute face. She has this way of staring at you like she's a little girl who you can do anything you want with and I found it insanely sexy. She has braces on too which only added to the feeling of fucking a young, inexperienced girl who can take it all and is up for anything. She says she's 20 but (intentionally?) gives off an even younger vibe I'd say.

OWO was a highlight for me, one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Went through my usual vanilla routine - mish, doggy, cowgirl with FK throughout (I'm sure DFK is on offer too, just not my thing).

An absolutely ace GFE in my opinion, even as I was about to leave she got hold of me for some more prolonged FK and I almost forked out for another half hour right there and then.

Fully recommended, easily in my top 5 punts. Will visit again  :thumbsup:

scorpion61

Thanks for the review BC. Very helpful. Sometimes we think that our encounters with a WG are unique, that there is something special between us. I thought that with Tiffany but you have described my times with her to a T. Thanks for setting me straight.

Big Cat

Yes mate, that's dawned on me too a couple times reading reviews here.

Can also find that out in person, for example not too long ago I saw another girl in Old Street (different building) who I thought I got on exceptionally well with. At the end of our session she tried to charge me £20 for going overtime (I didn't pay it). It came as a surprise as I thought we'd genuinely clicked; was a solid reminder the only reason a WG spends any time with me at all is because I'm paying her to.

The ones who do allow you to go overtime and don't charge also know what they're doing.

domino131

Thanks for this, I've seen other good reviews for her on here so I'm thinking of paying her a visit this weekend.  I went to what I'm sure must have been the same flat to see the old Shy Tiffany and I didn't like the area, but sounds like it'll be worth it, and this time I'll most likely go during daylight hours at least.

Can anyone confirm if she does CIM?

Also, you said it was your second visit to the flat - was the earlier time to see her or a different girl?  And how long was your booking by the way?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:43:56 pm by domino131 »

Big Cat

Yeah she does do CIM.

First time I went was a different girl, Vikki, and both were 1/2 hour bookings.

Offline ta77

Would anyone be able/willing to pm me her face picture from her private gallery if they have it