Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nipple Tweaking - Receiving!  (Read 1456 times)

knight5648

A comment I made on another thread reminded me.....
On a few occasions I have had my nipples tweaked whilst receiving head. It does nothing for me. In fact the total opposite. I stop enjoying the moment and have to either say 'no thanks' or move the hands away.
Just curious.....any blokes find it enjoyable?
As it has happened on a few occasions I can only guess that some blokes encourage it?

Offline cueball

Don't do anything for me neither, nibbling em does nothing neither, I'm like you op, it has the reverse effect and if not stopped can kill my mood, I just direct her away

vw

Quite enjoy it personally, hard tweek out of the blue is always a pleasant surprise. 

Offline CupidStunt

I think it's a technique thing.

I never used to like it as it was just an unpleasant distracting pinch then one sp did it and it was an amazing sensual burning sensation.

It can be powerful stuff - it was toward the end of the meeting, I was a little distracted I think, then she did the nipple thing and *whack* my total attention was instantaneously back on her/us. Talk about having your buttons pushed.

Offline smiths

On a few occasions I have had my nipples tweaked whilst receiving head. It does nothing for me. In fact the total opposite. I stop enjoying the moment and have to either say 'no thanks' or move the hands away.
As it has happened on a few occasions I can only guess that some blokes encourage it?

Virtually every WG used to do this years ago, nowadays its much less often thankfully in my experience, I don't enjoy it at all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nipple tweaking is for novices, I prefer a car battery linked up to my nipples.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

I remember a polish prossie who had a bit of a mean streak to her, she once said she would love to tie me down & do whatever she wanted to do including twisting my nips & would I be up for it.
In reply I said yes but only if she paid me & anything she did I could do back to her......

She declined  :D

Offline closeshave

no matter how much I think i have toughened my nipples up, whenever my Mistress pinches them it causes pain as does having them hit by her crop. Painful but oh so enjoyable.

Offline azrael

I dont mind the mild bondage stuff, reminds me of an ex the bleedin tart used real church candles instead of the ones you get for bdsm. I was left with 3rd degree burns. So now if i do tie and tease i make sure the wg knows "what goes around comes around" so they take care as not to hurt me

Offline The_Don

I remember a polish prossie who had a bit of a mean streak to her, she once said she would love to tie me down & do whatever she wanted to do including twisting my nips & would I be up for it.
In reply I said yes but only if she paid me & anything she did I could do back to her......

She declined :D

Some don't like giving money back.

Offline closeshave

no matter how much I think i have toughened my nipples up, whenever my Mistress pinches them it causes pain as does having them hit by her crop. Painful but oh so enjoyable.

should have added that its the clamps that get me every time though, especially with weights on

KenniLingus

I don't enjoy a tweaking, but what I find I really like is nipple pain. Clamps etc is amazing especially when tortured after the clamps are removed. Whoa!!!!

Offline dkn

Nipple biting is my thing. One girl I used to see knew exactly how to do this with me, and no one else since has ever been quite so good. She went at them hard, but bearably - so horny!

Have had a couple of two girl experiences where each girl took a nipple and alternates between licking and biting - when you never know what's coming next, that's pure sensory overload!

almc

Left nipple yes, right nipple no, fuck we're a weird species!

kenw1

Offline lean3591

I just love it.  Often play with my own nipples and when with a wg i often request she plays with my nipples.  Some dont seem to want to, some really go at it, lovely.
If that makes me weird so be it.  Go on trolls say your worst!

Hyperchicken

I don't like tweaking, although a gentle nibble at the right time can be nice.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

YUCK, awful sensation.

knight5648

Ok then. I guess that there is some demand out there for it but it's still not something for me.
And I'm definitely not going to experiment with 'taking it up a notch' into the realms of 'mild BDSM' and try clamps or candle wax to see if more pain = pleasure.

As always......each to their own....... :drinks:

Offline Cuntminion

Personally I'm not happy till I bleed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kidding stay away from ma nipples and cuddle instead

willbred

If done just right and how I like it,nipple tweaking goes straight down to the little fella with good results

Bracknell 67

I love my nipples being licked as part of a gentle, sensuous GSE service as it gives me an instant hard on but when this turns to biting or tweaking it has the opposite effect.

willbred

Nipple tweaking is for novices, I prefer a car battery linked up to my nipples.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fuckin wuss. My mistress connects mine to the national grid. Dunno what else she does cos the lights have gone out.    :wacko:

Offline XTC2

It sounds like the people who enjoy this are mostly submissives, so it's kind of weird that some girls assume all guys like it. It's happened to me a few times, I just say "I don't like that" and they stop, so no big deal.

I've had a girl take one of my balls completely into her mouth (not just lick) without being prompted, and that was a terrifying experience! Not only was it a really strange sensation that I wasn't expecting, I was pretty much paralysed while it was happening and unable to say anything. Not nice!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It sounds like the people who enjoy this are mostly submissives, so it's kind of weird that some girls assume all guys like it. It's happened to me a few times, I just say "I don't like that" and they stop, so no big deal.

I've had a girl take one of my balls completely into her mouth (not just lick) without being prompted, and that was a terrifying experience! Not only was it a really strange sensation that I wasn't expecting, I was pretty much paralysed while it was happening and unable to say anything. Not nice!

Earl Grey or Typhoo?

a10

I like that, personally. Both pods in her mouth and plenty of saliva, heavenly!

As for the nipple thing, never done anything for me. Once had a WG really go for it: fake moans and gasps, sighing and rolling the eyes as she flicked and licked my nipples. Took her a couple of minutes to realise I was lying there just staring at her. A simple "that does nothing for me" delivered in a deadpan monotone stopped her in her tracks and she got back to the good stuff.

Steptoe

Absolutely agree with you - nipple tweaking is a real enjoyment killer.
I saw Ling at Cosmpolitan a couple of weeks ago and the nipple tweaks she gave me BLOODY HURT. Hurt for a few days after as well.  Ruined the whole session for me.  All her other services were fine - but tweaking? No thanks

Step

Offline Huawei

I find this one of those things that has a fine line between pleasure and pain. For me it's got to be built up slowly - some regulars have got this off to a fine art. Starting by just rubbing, or scraping with a fingernail through my shirt while we start DFK, building up to a bit more with the shirt off, and then a bit of licking and sucking. Finally some nibbling and harder sucking.

I agree though, that a hard unexpected tweak can kill the moment, so it's a fine balance for me, and WGs that get it right have a valuable skill in my eyes - or they're just lucky!