Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage in leamington/stratford on avon  (Read 3479 times)

billymaddison

Hey guys first post on this forum. Does anyone know of anywhere in leamington/stratford for a massage with HE? Thinking of thai oriental spa in leam but dont know whats on offer( sorry on phone so cant post link). Thanks in advance

Offline Stapler

Have you carried out a search on here before asking?

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

billymaddison

I did a search but found a massive thread for fbsm in brum that I didnt fancy trawling through :P and nothing of note came up about leamington. Sorry if ive missed something

Offline Stapler

Put Leamington in the Search box. I guarantee what you are looking for will come up!  :hi:

..S...

billymaddison

Turned up what I was looking for cheers ! Guess I didnt look hard enough :dash: have you been to this spa personally?

Offline Stapler

If you put the effort in as a member of this site you will be well rewarded!

I haven't been there - outa my area.

If you go - post a short review.

Good luck!

..S...

billymaddison

Just spoke to a mate who reccomended the spa to me (play rugby together), he said he went and had a great massage from a black girl who was stunning. No offer of HE though, he has no reason to lie as he isnt married or anything. I will post a review if I go   :hi:

Offline wolfstep

Turned up what I was looking for cheers ! Guess I didnt look hard enough :dash: have you been to this spa personally?

Been there a few times when they had a steady workforce, of late a high turnover of girls which has resulted in some inflation of the room prices, generally front of house was £40.00 for the massage with an extra £20.00 in the room for the girl for the he.

Last time however I met a lady there that was from London and she wanted an extra 40!! I resisted , clearly she other found me repulsive or did not need the money I do hope it was the latter :P

WS.

billymaddison

£80 total is a bit steep! Is it worth a shout or not from your experience?

Offline wolfstep

£80 total is a bit steep! Is it worth a shout or not from your experience?

At £80 yes I agree , I have not been back since that was Christmas 2014 so maybe that explains the cost

Have a go yourself and report back and let us all know, by the way the owner is a white guy and sometimes he sits at the desk and takes the booking don't he put off by this.

WS

Offline Mechanic

I've been on three occasions now, first two had a very good massage and intense HE.

Third time was today, new girl who had started this weekend, and gave what I can only describe as a half hearted sports massage

Offline saf1976

Got a link?

I know a Thai place recently started up in one of the back streets off the town centre at the back of Argos if you know it?

Offline Mechanic

Got a link?

I know a Thai place recently started up in one of the back streets off the town centre at the back of Argos if you know it?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Charley78

I've been quite a few times and always had a decent massage and he, although the lady I always seemed to get was leaving at the end of July and I haven't been to check out the new girls yet.

Quite surprising there's nothing in Stratford or Warwick considering their size...must be too posh