Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Nadiaa - Leicester  (Read 2275 times)

4 review(s) for LOVE NADIAA (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lt Shaffer

Part of the fun of this game (for me anyway) is the venturing into the unknown, the anticipation of meeting someone new and ultimately having the risk pay off.  And so it was with a fairly high sense of trepidation that I set off to meet Love Nadiaa - having abstained from all sexual activity for a week I had a fairly high amount of horn too!

Comms was good, one call followed by a couple of texts with postcode etc.  Nadia lives in a ground-floor flat off the Narborough Road in Leicester, a fairly popular area for students and working girls.  One hour parking is plentiful in the side  streets.  The flat itself was very basic, a bit low-brow really and Nadia chooses to work in the main room on a very  uncomfortable mattress rather than in the bedroom.  Didn't bother me but its worthwhile being aware that this is no luxury penthouse.

The surroundings didn't bother me largely because I was so relieved to see the really attractive Nadia.  She's not 27 imho, probably around 32/33, but is a really good-looking woman with the most amazing eyes. She's a bit slimmer than the photos suggest (makes a change!!) and looked an absolute treat in a black set. Nadia has a few "tasteful" tattoos and her tits aren't as firm as they will once have been. 

So, a mixture so far but with the best still to come - excellent attitude and service.  Throughout the hour, I never felt rushed or unwelcome, quite the opposite really.  Nadia knows exactly what you're there for and really tries to please.  Her oral without was excellent; a lovely combination of techniques, sometimes deep, sometimes playful and as is my preference, she would have carried on and on had I not stopped her.  Sex was equally well delivered, with plenty of positions tried and plentifully enthusiastic.  She's particularly good at cowgirl which also suits me as I'm a lazy fucker!

Nadia is from Spain, her English is pretty good and there was just the right amount of conversation - not too much to put me off the business in hand but enough to have a laugh with her occasionally.  Kissing is mostly without tongues which may be a show-stopper for some but overall I would rate Nadia very highly - if you're looking for a sexy, relaxed hour with a really attractive woman then you could do a lot worse.  And for £80!  I think that CIM is on offer, probably an extra £20, but the cowgirl did it for me!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrkobiashi79

Lt Shafter I owe you a beer ,

I have been having some pedestrian punts lately and I was getting to feel a bit jaded with it all but found myself on holiday this week and could not resist a peek on adult work but to be honest it can sometimes be a waste of time and therefore I chose to scour ukpunting for advice I have been a lurker for a long time but this girl was truly special so I had to join up and leave a positive...

1. Comms excellent
2. Cheap parking nearby ( 20 pence for the hour )
3. Flat was basic but very clean and functional
4. Very good value for money.
5. Very pretty lady ( early thirties )

I got there at the appointed hour to be let in by a very smiley and very beautiful Nadiaa , she was wearing high heels , black stockings and a satin robe , she welcomed me in and explained her English was poor and to be fair it was easy to understand her. ;)

Paper work handed over for the hour (£80) which I was worried about after reading many horror stories on ukpunting about cheap working girls ( you know the ones I mean  :wackogirl: ) and expected a lacklustre punt while taking one for the team , but true to L.t Shafters review on which I took a chance she was amazing , smelt freshly showered and subtlety perfumed , I lay down on the sofa-bed which was in her living room as she does not use her bedroom for her work , and she says to me 'do anything you want to me'  I said anything? She said yes ..

So I lay down and asked her to give me oral she jumped up and wiped me with a baby wipe thing only a few seconds and not the usual rough cleansing that some of them give you, then Nadiaa gave  me owo , and it was really good long slow rhythmic movements with deep hard sucks and plenty of tongue on the tip I started to rub her pert bum and found her pussy and lightly stroked it ....felt lovely, touched her bum hole a few times and she was still ok with it, she was doing so well I asked her to stop as I was about to pop and she repeated..  Shall I stop?

I asked if I could lick her and she said yes of course all the while she was attentive and smiling and enthusiaitic throughout ....her pussy tasted great not had such a sweet one for years...I touched her bum hole and asked if I could but she said no and I said to lick not to ..... And she understood I meant licking ....she lifted her ass up to my face where I gave her a good anal licking ...

Such a sweet ass , I spent a good 15 mins licking and sucking her and she said thanks for not being rough ... I was rock hard and she jumped up put a rubber on me and said lets do something else , she sat on me cowgirl and started kissing my nipples while riding me , she leaned forward and said slow or fast? I said fast and she was slapping down hard and nearly made me pop , so. I asked her to stop and to lay on her tummy..after some more ass and pussy licking and worshipping that ass I slipped my cock in while she was in that position and she pushed her ass up and I filled the bag in about 30 seconds and she said oh sounded good ...

She got up and removed the rubber and cleaned me up and then we lay talking for a bit , she is getting some boob implants soon as she wants them to be fuller and more pert , they are lovely as they are a bit soft and mumsy but nice none the less ... After talking for a bit I went down for more licks and then got dressed on the hour promising to return.

All in all this is how a WG should be , attentive,willing to please and happy whilst doing it... She is one of the genuinely lovely sweet ones that should not be missed.

Be a gentleman  :hi: treat her right and she will treat you to a wonderful time guys

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:53:00 pm by mrkobiashi79 »

Online Ipunter

Lt Shafter I owe you a beer ,

I have been having some pedestrian punts lately and I was getting to feel a bit jaded with it all but found myself on holiday this week and could not resist a peek on adult work but to be honest it can sometimes be a waste of time and therefore I chose to scour ukpunting for advice I have been a lurker for a long time but this girl was truly special so I had to join up and leave a positive...

1. Comms excellent
2. Cheap parking nearby ( 20 pence for the hour )
3. Flat was basic but very clean and functional
4. Very good value for money.
5. Very pretty lady ( early thirties )

I got there at the appointed hour to be let in by a very smiley and very beautiful Nadiaa , she was wearing high heels , black stockings and a satin robe , she welcomed me in and explained her English was poor and to be fair it was easy to understand her. ;)

Paper work handed over for the hour (£80) which I was worried about after reading many horror stories on ukpunting about cheap working girls ( you know the ones I mean  :wackogirl: ) and expected a lacklustre punt while taking one for the team , but true to L.t Shafters review on which I took a chance she was amazing , smelt freshly showered and subtlety perfumed , I lay down on the sofa-bed which was in her living room as she does not use her bedroom for her work , and she says to me 'do anything you want to me'  I said anything? She said yes ..

So I lay down and asked her to give me oral she jumped up and wiped me with a baby wipe thing only a few seconds and not the usual rough cleansing that some of them give you, then Nadiaa gave  me owo , and it was really good long slow rhythmic movements with deep hard sucks and plenty of tongue on the tip I started to rub her pert bum and found her pussy and lightly stroked it ....felt lovely, touched her bum hole a few times and she was still ok with it, she was doing so well I asked her to stop as I was about to pop and she repeated..  Shall I stop?

I asked if I could lick her and she said yes of course all the while she was attentive and smiling and enthusiaitic throughout ....her pussy tasted great not had such a sweet one for years...I touched her bum hole and asked if I could but she said no and I said to lick not to ..... And she understood I meant licking ....she lifted her ass up to my face where I gave her a good anal licking ...

Such a sweet ass , I spent a good 15 mins licking and sucking her and she said thanks for not being rough ... I was rock hard and she jumped up put a rubber on me and said lets do something else , she sat on me cowgirl and started kissing my nipples while riding me , she leaned forward and said slow or fast? I said fast and she was slapping down hard and nearly made me pop , so. I asked her to stop and to lay on her tummy..after some more ass and pussy licking and worshipping that ass I slipped my cock in while she was in that position and she pushed her ass up and I filled the bag in about 30 seconds and she said oh sounded good ...

She got up and removed the rubber and cleaned me up and then we lay talking for a bit , she is getting some boob implants soon as she wants them to be fuller and more pert , they are lovely as they are a bit soft and mumsy but nice none the less ... After talking for a bit I went down for more licks and then got dressed on the hour promising to return.

All in all this is how a WG should be , attentive,willing to please and happy whilst doing it... She is one of the genuinely lovely sweet ones that should not be missed.

Be a gentleman  :hi: treat her right and she will treat you to a wonderful time guys

Hey pal, make your own review

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey pal, make your own review

+1

Mr K, wwelcome to ukp and well doen for getting your first review in straight away.

May I suggest that you post your own review on Nadiaa. You've laready done all the leg work for it.

Simply copy your first post, and then select a new Review and paste it in there (Don't forget to add "LOVE NADDIA - Leicester"  in the  title. Cheers.  :thumbsup:

Online Ipunter

+1

Mr K, wwelcome to ukp and well doen for getting your first review in straight away.

May I suggest that you post your own review on Nadiaa. You've laready done all the leg work for it.

Simply copy your first post, and then select a new Review and paste it in there (Don't forget to add "LOVE NADDIA - Leicester"  in the  title. Cheers.  :thumbsup:

Either you do it, or I am nicking your review (it's very good BTW)

Offline Lt Shaffer

Either you do it, or I am nicking your review (it's very good BTW)

ha-ha, nice one

I'm glad my review helped make someone happy   :)

I've been back since that initial visit and the standard of service was certainly maintained!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great reviews both of them, is it only one pop in the hour?

Offline Lt Shaffer

Sorry, don't know, I can only manage one myself!!

Offline fumbleandbash

First post so bear with me (although I've been lurking for over a year or so).

Physically, would you say shes curvy? I only ask because thats what I tend to go for.  In her AW pics she seems to have a nice juicy arse but would appreciate some first hand (pun intended) feedback.

Thanks

Offline Lt Shaffer

Hello fumbleandbash!  Welcome to UKP.
Nadia does have a lovely ass but I wouldn't describe her or her ass as curvy.  She's very slim, but doesn't look ill with it.

Offline fumbleandbash

Thanks for that Lt Shaffer, I'm very much into the curvy sorts (particularly the ass!) so I'll continue my search!

Cheers

Offline mrkobiashi79

Greetings fumbleandash ,

I can confirm her ass is very very nice but not as curvy enough for you I suspect...she is slim probably a 10 but her ass was very enjoyable I must say..

Offline mrkobiashi79

Quote from: Iloveoral link=topic=62291.msg801244#msg801244 date=1437641445
Great reviews both of them, is it only one pop in the hour?

I am sure if I popped early there would have been a second one.. But I was too interested in that ass and could not stop kissing it   ;) but seeing how easy going she was I would imagine she would have no issues with round two  :cool: