Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: daft questions  (Read 1733 times)

Offline cueball

With the influx of new members has come an influx of daft questions, I'm not ranting, in fact I'm laughing most of the time.

We've had....
What's wrong with my dick
Sensitive head (which had me scratching mine)

My two favourites so far are...

Washing your hair
And
Punting dresscode

My mind boggles, who got these buggers dressed this morning

vw

Good stuff though, they may seem daft but people genuinely worry about this stuff and stress can lead to erectile dysfunction, causing a bad punt.

Anyway where did you get the mask from ?

Offline cueball

Anyway where did you get the mask from ?

It's something I made up blue Peter style, you like my selfie then

Offline Cuntminion

I liked advice from punting from my office

Who the fuck knows? His boss

Dress code was a gem

"I've been wanting to punt for years, but what to wear!?!"

vw

Very good, just sent it to my 76 year old mate that has a sudden interest in punting, told him I'm treating him to his first one and expect a knock later.

Offline Cuntminion

next thread prediction

Do groupon massages include happy ending

vw

next thread prediction

Maybe more than a happy ending, have heard that people regularly get shafted with groupon !

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe more than a happy ending, have heard that people regularly get shafted with groupon !

I will take ten then please

vw

Can you redeem them same day, Just had a reply from a GILF touring on a narrow boat, just moored up opposite my local pub.

That would be a strange Sunday.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Can you redeem them same day, Just had a reply from a GILF touring on a narrow boat, just moored up opposite my local pub.

That would be a strange Sunday.

External Link/Members Only

She don't look half bad for 59

vw

Might wait for the pub to open, adds another dimension to the punt then !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Offline NIK

I suppose when us 'old bastards' had similar 'daft' concerns there was no one to ask!  :D

pking_paul

Might wait for the pub to open, adds another dimension to the punt then !

Now thats a hot GILF! Fit for her age by the looks of it and not afraid of a having bit of outdoor fun maybe??

Offline Blackpool Rock

Now thats a hot GILF! Fit for her age by the looks of it and not afraid of a having bit of outdoor fun maybe??
Nothing like a Sunday afternoon punt up the river  :drinks:

Offline stevedave

It's alright lads, the schools will be going back the first week of September :lol:

JupitersBurning

How about how the hell do I explain to someone with not 100% English that these red marks are psoriasis and they're not infectious :-P  :unknown: :scare: :dash: ha ha.

fredpunter

next thread prediction

must confess I have sometimes wondered ...

Offline jackdaw

I think the ones that make me smile most are those where original poster claims to have no interest in topic itself, and where a lot of other posters line up to post that they are also "not interested".

"Water sports" is one of these that recurs from time to time.

OP: "Of course, I'm not interested myself, but wonder what other people see in it?"

First Reply: "I wouldn't pay a bird to piss on me"

Second Reply: "+1"

Third reply: "Don't get it, completely pervy"

Sometimes...buried in all the completely useless replies telling us various people are way too straight to ever consider trying whatever it is...some poor sod actually gives a useful informative reply for anybody that does fancy trying something different. (Say "poor sod", because useful reply often triggers off another burst of "Jeez whatever made you do that?".)

Offline cueball

I suppose when us 'old bastards' had similar 'daft' concerns there was no one to ask!  :D

Ha ha ha, I've never had the quandary of what to wear or should I wash my hair in the prossies shower though ha ha

Next will be... do they prefer Tenners or twenties or even better, should I pay by cheque or chip and pin

Offline smiths

With the influx of new members has come an influx of daft questions, I'm not ranting, in fact I'm laughing most of the time.

We've had....
What's wrong with my dick
Sensitive head (which had me scratching mine)

My two favourites so far are...

Washing your hair
And
Punting dresscode

My mind boggles, who got these buggers dressed this morning

Putting aside trolls, pissed off WGs, pimps and other assorted low lifes some genuine punters really do worry about the most trivial to me things. If UKP puts any genuine punters at their ease then fair enough. Seems to me the heart of some of these worries are punters who are viewing punting as dating and so feeling as nervous as they would before a date.

I hope UKP helps non fluffy punters realise that it isn't dating and as they are the ones doing the paying all they need to do is turn up on time, clean with the correct money and they have upheld their end of the deal.

Offline smiths

This is true NIK, I certainly had literally no one to ask for most of my punting, over 20 years and it would of been great to have had UKP for all sorts of reasons to help me.

Offline The_Don

Putting aside trolls, pissed off WGs, pimps and other assorted low lifes

A few try because believe they can change genuine punters   :lol:

Most people can be set in their ways, at some point most will have to adapt.

IMO, UKP a great help to those, like minded genuine punters.

But with most forum's (web based or not) they try and try again.