Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is DFK the acid test for a decent punt?  (Read 4316 times)

vw

WTF has emotional attachment got to do with DFK.

Because to many people get their opinion from the 1990 film pretty woman, and now that's assumed fact.

Pussydoc

A proper DFK is what makes a punt imo, would never punt without it no matter how fantastic the lady is,

Offline kiltedviking

I have to agree with the title of the post.  I'm relatively inexperienced having had just two punts (both reviewed on here). The first was with kissing but no tongues and WG had botox lips so felt a bit false.  The second was more natural,  started with no tongues but as the session went on she got more carried  away,  using tongues in proper DFK. Second punt was definitely more memorable and I'm considering booking her again for a longer time soon.

Any profile I've seen that day "do you kiss,  I'm afraid not"  go straight on the rejected pile.

Offline tightfoot69

Dfk is probably my favourite part of a punt. If a girl does not do any kissing then I definitely would not book her. It ruins the whole punt for me.

creweboy23

unanimous decision...its a must !!..DFK... brings it more personal...and a better connection all round...without its cold...calculated...and honestly?...left not worth it

Offline Gordon Bennett

I like gentle slow kissing as a preamble but I don't like DFK; never have. Hearing chaps describing DFK as a deal breaker just sounds crackers to me. Still, each to their own eh?!

fgs

kissing yes - dfk not important. Missionary in particular seems weird without it. If its not on offer i find myself hanging and concentrating on what i am doing too much and i might as well have a wank

fgs

As an aside what about if a wg stunk of fags which they can invariably do - despite what is quoted on their profile/websites? Would this turn you off even if a non smoker. I hate the smell of fags (ex smoker who cant believe he ever did) but am more than willing to deal with it in return for this invaluable service.

Offline tantric talents

As an aside what about if a wg stunk of fags which they can invariably do - despite what is quoted on their profile/websites? Would this turn you off even if a non smoker. I hate the smell of fags (ex smoker who cant believe he ever did) but am more than willing to deal with it in return for this invaluable service.
Well I agree and most smoking girls keep a supply of mouthwash so just tell them you don't like smoke, go and clean your teeth and don't charge me time for it !