Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is DFK the acid test for a decent punt?  (Read 4307 times)

Offline threechilliman

Question in the title really.

Whenever I've found a girl who does DFK with real enthusiasm, its always been a great punt. No DFK and the rest of it tends to be a bit lackustre. Wondered whether anyone else finds this the defining service in a punt?

tcm

Offline jackthelad

Agree! Have the same experience.

Offline Cheeseman

Yep. That is how I find it too.

Offline frankc

Nothing better than a willing DFKisser.....It''s not a deal breaker for me though as I've had some regulars over the years where it's started as very light kissing but has turned into DFK once we've got to know each other.

Neal69

Never really thought about it before but you are right TCM.

I do tend to go for the GFE and do like a bit of (faked ) passion.

Makes a punt go from good to really good when there is a bit of (faked) passion involved.

N

Offline anonyorks

Yeah, not been in the punting game long but I've always confirmed DFK before a punt otherwise I'd cancel.

Offline NIK

Whenever I've found a girl who does DFK with real enthusiasm, its always been a great punt. No DFK and the rest of it tends to be a bit lackustre. Wondered whether anyone else finds this the defining service in a punt?

tcm

Yes indeed. Very good point.  :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

I agree it is quite a good indicator of the way a punt will turn out.

However I also believe that a good kiss is a subjective view, I personally hate the aggressive sticking the tongue down my throat type kisser & much prefer a slow sensual kiss, give me a prossie that ticks that box & I'm not embarrassed to say that I turn into the fluffiest of fluffy punters.

Offline smiths

tcm

Could be just FK if the WG is good but DFK is always preferable, especially tickling my tonsils. If the WG isn't even offering FK it will be a terminal problem at a 121 punt for me. In order of what I require is kissing then OWO then sex.

Enthusiasm is of course part of a WGs attitude which makes or breaks my punts, a WG going through the motions and/or looking a right misery is no good to me.

Offline threechilliman

However I also believe that a good kiss is a subjective view, I personally hate the aggressive sticking the tongue down my throat type kisser & much prefer a slow sensual kiss, give me a prossie that ticks that box & I'm not embarrassed to say that I turn into the fluffiest of fluffy punters.

Didn't have you down for a fluffy old fluffpot. That said, I reckon she's doing a good job if she achieves it. I think that's what we pay them for!!

tcm

Offline cueball

I'm in the essential snogs camp, punt goes down hill without snogs.

Offline ladiesman020

Id much rather have DFK than OWO if it's a choice
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagbambi

I have to agree with you TCM.
I can tell how good a punt will be within 30 seconds of the first lip lock.

vw

Need the option there so I can get in the moment, such a natural thing to do but makes life so awkward. 

A punt with no French kissing is like those silly games you play as a child where your not allowed to say yes or no to anything.

Who wants to punt here ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quesadilla

+1 - a good kiss that's passionate but not so aggressive it's  in danger of choking me is ideal - a girl who genuinely gets this right is usually a top punt.

That said there are always exceptions and two of my top punts / regulars were definitely not the best kissers - one was too aggressive for my taste the other not enough DFK - but they still managed to make up for it in other ways.

Offline johnny34

Could be just FK if the WG is good but DFK is always preferable, especially tickling my tonsils. If the WG isn't even offering FK it will be a terminal problem at a 121 punt for me. In order of what I require is kissing then OWO then sex.

Enthusiasm is of course part of a WGs attitude which makes or breaks my punts, a WG going through the motions and/or looking a right misery is no good to me.

+1 Totally agree with this  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah seems to be the general consensus and an all round indicator whether the girl is going to give a good service or a mechanical punt

Offline Trevor12

Whenever I've found a girl who does DFK with real enthusiasm, its always been a great punt. No DFK and the rest of it tends to be a bit lackustre.

Completely agree- all my best punts have included FK/DFK, so it's now essential for me.

Offline hw189

Agree.

I don't know how any working girl can label themselves as gfe if they don't include dfk.

Offline smiths

Agree.

I don't know how any working girl can label themselves as gfe if they don't include dfk.

Its false pretences if a WG says she offers a GFE but doesn't offer kissing but at least if she states that on her profile I can avoid her, its those scumbags that don't that are the problem.

Offline cueball

Its false pretences if a WG says she offers a GFE but doesn't offer kissing but at least if she states that on her profile I can avoid her, its those scumbags that don't that are the problem.

Exactly

Offline itk

tcm

Spot on tcm.

Tony Montana

Yes, but it is also important that the girl continues to FK throughout the punt, not just at the start.  Some girls will do a bit of kissing to get you "warmed up" but then don't do any more unless you initiate it.  The best GFE girls will kiss you between rounds, while riding cowgirl, pull you towards them in missionary etc.

unclesweetheart

It is absolutely, non-negotiably true. Snogging is the absolute key. I have no idea how girls manage to snog guys they're not attracted to so well, and I do have my theories, but it's critical. Lacklustre snogging means at best it's going to be an ok punt.

Offline dboy74

tcm

Absolutely agree  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

I think its an intimacy thing. Many, many years ago i had a fuck buddy who would do most things but oddly wouldn't kiss. She said it was too intimate and would only do that with her boyfriend, who didn't know he was sharing.

tcm

Type_O_Negative

I'm going to argue about DFK being an acid test for a decent punt. From my experience there are many other factors which all together make your punt good or bad.

What if prossie is a very good DF kisser but smells bad downstairs???? In such a case using DFK as a "acid test" would be useless...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:47:34 am by Type_O_Negative »

Offline markc65

tcm

Absolutely, my last punt was a case in point, no fk let alone anything close to dfk and the punt just went from bad to worse 

Offline denneboom

Any session I have had where the girl is comfortable with FK/DFK turns out be to a good punt and a girl worth coming back to.

Offline Trevor12

I think its an intimacy thing.

Agree with this, and I think this is why so many punters love it, but many prossies prefer not to.

Offline smiths

Agree with this, and I think this is why so many punters love it, but many prossies prefer not to.

Fortunately though a lot more do offer it than did in the 80s and 90s when it was rare to be offered any kissing in my experiences.

Offline lewisjones23

Im the complete opposite

Not interested in kissing at all

Offline tantric talents

I think its an intimacy thing. Many, many years ago i had a fuck buddy who would do most things but oddly wouldn't kiss. She said it was too intimate and would only do that with her boyfriend, who didn't know he was sharing.

tcm
Understand where you are coming from TCM and have heard the same excuse over the years. Too intimate to kiss but not to be kissed downstairs or shafted !  :lol:
For me I have to agree with the OP and for me it's like chips without the salt, or vinegar or Heinz Tomato ketchup, or whatever floats your gastronomic boat.
The last 5 punts I have had - all abroad - were all without a decent snog and you know I just couldn't get those juices going or really get turned on by any of them!

Offline BogBog1

A yes for me too - I might have had the occasional good punt where DFK wasn't happening, but it's very rare.

Diehard

Generally yes it is paramount but I've had a couple of punts where dfk was the only good thing happening and they tried making it hard for penetration.

Offline Malvolio

I don't see that it guarantees a good punt.  I'd say that if she starts sucking your cock without any prompting, you're in for a good punt.

Offline Robert44

I am not a fan, because I always think that I might be following a CIM punter.

disgracedpolitician

tcm

I used to punt with a lot of Asian girls (Korean and Chinese girls mostly) and many of them did not DFK with me. When I asked why (sometimes even without me asking), they all told me the same thing as your ex fucked buddy did. It definitely is an intimacy thing.

However, some of these non-DFK girls did give me wicked services. 

taplow

I think that most prostitutes regard french kissing as the most intimate thing on the menu. I think that's evidenced by the fact that it seems to be the only thing that they will withhold due to their "discretion".  They're sure that they'll suck anyone's cock but a snog, well, let her have a look at him first. 
So, if they withhold it, or scrunch up their lips so's not "to allow easy access then I'm already feeling bad about the whole encounter.  To me it's an essential.   

Offline MrBlackDude

No kissing at all has pretty much ruined the experience, particularly as I'm after GFE. I definitely think WGs should clarify their conditions for offering FK if they have it listed (with or without discretion).

Solace

If a hooker is willing to DFK enthusiastically!! then she probably likes the look of you, she may even find you sexually attractive?....

I wouldn't use the term "Fancy You" but I think if a hooker is a little into you? Then you are going to get a good service!!

Offline random

No way, not for me. Sometimes it is good and adds to the punt but I don't have to have it. What about when it's bad? Like when they have heavy smoker's breath? On those occasions I'd much rather do without.

JV547845

DFK always means I have a good punt too.  I've had a few good ones without it though.

Redhead Lover

I don't bother with any kissing, let alone DFK on a punt. For me, it's all about her taking the facial.

Offline Happylad

I regard proper open-mouth DFK an absolutely essential part of a good punt, and when making a first approach to a wg. I have always stipulated that I will require it.  Unfortunately that has frequently resulted in either a refusal, or simply no reply whatever.

Offline Malvolio

If a hooker is willing to DFK enthusiastically!! then she probably likes the look of you, she may even find you sexually attractive?....

I wouldn't use the term "Fancy You" but I think if a hooker is a little into you? Then you are going to get a good service!!

If I get enthusiastic DFK I think she's providing a good service - best to keep away from emotional attachments / delusions.

Type_O_Negative

Illusion...

Offline hw189

I regard proper open-mouth DFK an absolutely essential part of a good punt, and when making a first approach to a wg. I have always stipulated that I will require it.  Unfortunately that has frequently resulted in either a refusal, or simply no reply whatever.

Now that you've mentioned this, I've had the same thing happen to me on two separate occasions over the last week (from what I suspect anyway). I enquired via email to two different ladies on AW who state on their profile as offering French kissing, to make sure they offered it properly and explaining the way I like it (since I've had this service in the past varying from non-existent to fantastic from different ladies who claim to have offered this). And guess what? They've read my email but not responded. Ah well, their loss, and our money saved from potential crap services.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:50:32 pm by hw189 »

Offline akauya

Not for me. I couldn't care less if she kisses or not, I'm not into kissing. I much prefer it if the prossie is clean, has a good attitude and is enthusiastic throughout.

Neal69

WTF has emotional attachment got to do with DFK.

Its an act isn't it?

If it is performed well ergo a good punt follows.

If the WG pretends she fancies you then once again a good punt follows.

Its an act guys.

I like a GFE and if she pretends she is my horney girlfriend for the paid time then I have had a good punt.

I aint taking her home to meet my mum FFS.  :dash:

Its paid for sex and with a good actress it can be very good.  :yahoo: