Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla  (Read 834 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jawill

External Link/Members Only

After reading about the HCF and sweet Carla I thought I'd pay myself a visit.

Texts answered quickly, asked her to wear certain outfit and if w/a was available. Yep came the reply so off I went.

Arrived at the HCF and the Carla answered the door, in jeans and t shirt, not what I asked for on the texts. Anyway,  into the bedroom,  introduced herself and handed over the dosh.

Decnet shower and back into the room.  She joined me wearing black panties and bra, very attractive, nice tan, but no stockings, heels etc as I had requested. Mentioned watersports and she said she would try but no guarantees, bearing in mind I asked her 2 hours before arriving on the text.

Kissing was just pecks on the lips, no open mouth French kissing.  Loads of moaning, bit too much really and all false. Kinda spoilt it a bit. She removed her clothes and did oral with as I requested..Nice blow job and she has her tongue pierced too.

Went down on her shaven but a bit stubbly pussy. Very clean and fresh but she didn't want me to do it too long and sat back up and ducked my cock again.

Out with some lube and fucked in missionary, nice pussy, tight, then after few minutes she asked to change position and did doggy. Lovely view of her cracking ass.

Asped to finish on her boobs which I did very nicely.  Her boobs are gorgeous,  but again,  she didn't want them having too much attention for some reason. 

At the end she invited me to shower if I wanted it. No mention of the w/s and to be honest I didn't ask again either.  Quick chat as I dried, talking about holidays blah blah blah and was out the door in 25 mins.

Tricky one this,  she's a gorgeous girl, stunning figure,  gorgeous ass and tits in particular, but the service was nothing special, felt quite restrictive and I guess that while £60 is ok to go fuck a girl this beautiful,  I unfortunately won't be rusing back based on my visit.

Offline jawill

Apologies for spelling mistakes  ..... gotta love auto correct!

np500

I suppose all good things come to an end, her first none positive, that's the problem with every report and coment about a girl on here being positive, brilliant, 10 out of 10 etc, etc that you expect so much sooner or later someone will feel " Was that it ? " I do think with Carla and her mates ( not met them yet ) you do get a basic but generally good service  you ain't gonna get shat on , fisted till you pass out or whipped to within 30 seconds of a postmortem, what you do get is sex with a beautiful girl , one gets to indulge in something that simply wouldn't happen to most of us in normal day to day life,  from my point of view. Suppose at my age I'm pretty easy pleased, simply to shag her is a dream come true but I think as we tot the meets up its easy to compare and get a bit plazai about things, but suppose that's part of the fun ?