Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice xx - Glasgow  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Alexix

Hi guys,

do you have some info about this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you

frank

She has a nice smile.....of the Glasgow variety.

JazzMan

She has a nice smile.....of the Glasgow variety.

What does that mean?

JazzMan

If you've seen her frank then why don't you do a review or even give us some useful info?

frank

I saw her around 3 years ago and I walked after 30 seconds.  She had awful scarring on her face and marks on her arms. She didn't make eye contact and barely spoke.  Maybe she's cleaned up her act since then, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  Seemed OK on the phone,so maybe a different person answered.  All in all the girl I saw wasn't right.

JazzMan

mavgoose

I haven't seen her, but heard feedback from a reliable source ,

Quote " she was a bit dirty "

And not in a good way.

notsofrank

Candice is a reg of mine.

Yes Frank she has scarring, she has been through a traumatic childhood.

Regards her hygene, I have never had any issues with her!!

Actualy quite the opposite, she is very clean and always showers before AND after.

She used to work in a flat in Denniston which was dirty, not het fault.

She is now working in the West End in a cleaner flat.

Candice is a bubbly wee soul, gives the best bj ever, deep throat, OWO and rims for a good 10mins unlike other girls.

So what did you say to her Frank after 30 secs....hmmm....did u say im away coz of ur scars??

Us guys know that if we dont get what we want then we can be nasty bout it.

I highly recommend the lovely Candice xx and she always looks at me in the eyes, so maybe it was u Frank!!

RandyF

Sorry babes, but when your a hoor and your charging large amount's of cash to be fucked, guys will judge you (often unkindly) on your looks. It's a large part of what your selling, after all.

No need to take it personally though  :dancegirl:  Sure your a wonderful person  :)

notsofrank

Sorry babes, but when your a hoor and your charging large amount's of cash to be fucked, guys will judge you (often unkindly) on your looks. It's a large part of what your selling, after all.

No need to take it personally though  :dancegirl:  Sure your a wonderful person  :)

Babes???? Hoor???? Im the guy that is paying for pussy and an amazing bj.
I dont look at the exagerated scarring, she looks into my eyes with her big blue eyes. :rose:
She keeps me happy, great fk and great DFK n bj.
Always on my hotlist!!

mavgoose

Babes???? Hoor???? Im the guy that is paying for pussy and an amazing bj.
I dont look at the exagerated scarring, she looks into my eyes with her big blue eyes. :rose:
She keeps me happy, great fk and great DFK n bj.
Always on my hotlist!!

You're fooling no one frank / frances

Offline tazman1002001

Candice is a reg of mine.

Regards her hygene, I have never had any issues with her!!

Actualy quite the opposite, she is very clean and always showers before AND after.

She used to work in a flat in Denniston which was dirty, not het fault.

She is now working in the West End in a cleaner flat.

Candice is a bubbly wee soul, gives the best bj ever, deep throat, OWO and rims for a good 10mins unlike other girls.

So what did you say to her Frank after 30 secs....hmmm....did u say im away coz of ur scars??

Us guys know that if we dont get what we want then we can be nasty bout it.

I highly recommend the lovely Candice xx and she always looks at me in the eyes, so maybe it was u Frank!!

So you just happened to register on this site after you found out through the 9 o'clock news maybe that your favourite girl was getting a hard time...is that how you came to post your review?

If not it would be great to hear how by conincidence that you found out about this girl getting a hard time?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

notsofrank

So you just happened to register on this site after you found out through the 9 o'clock news maybe that your favourite girl was getting a hard time...is that how you came to post your review?

If not it would be great to hear how by conincidence that you found out about this girl getting a hard time?

It happened to be a COINCIDENCE that I came across "The 9 O'Clock news just like the rest of us. Once you learn how to spell then MAYBE you'll figure out that I hate people who discriminate againdt others. :sarcastic:

RandyF

It happened to be a COINCIDENCE that I came across "The 9 O'Clock news just like the rest of us. Once you learn how to spell then MAYBE you'll figure out that I hate people who discriminate againdt others. :sarcastic:

Is a bit of a 'post in one thread, only and ever' username you picked though is it no notsofrank  :lol:

mavgoose

What about your spelling.  :timeout:

Nothing againdt you personally , of course.  :hi: