Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brunette fantasy 24 neasden  (Read 1691 times)

1 review(s) for BRUNETTE FANTASY 24 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

yimzy

When I arrived at Lindas flat the door was opened by another girl in casual clothes and I was like oh ok....she's not the girl on aw but still pretty attractive...turned out to be the maid hah. She led me to Lindas room and wow.
This is one of the few times that the girl I've seen has turned out to be hotter than her photos. Absolutely stunning and sweet. And not to sound wierd but her skin was so soft

Online herbie007

Good review. Thanks.

Shame she don't do OWO though.

Here's her link  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online The_Don

@op do you know her rates please?

This profile is a contradiction as its has been clearly and poorly edited by some one.

'BRUNETTE FANTASY' but
Blonde  girl
to start with

Hidden Image/Members Only

yimzy

Yeah that is a bit wierd. Believe she's brunette with blonde highlights.
And I did paste the link in don't know why it didn't hyperlink though...
As for rates I had a half hour for sixty quids seemed reasonable

Online The_Don

Thanks for the update

Offline SamLP

I may have been to the house in Neasden. Usually has revolving Latin girls coming and going. Was it very close to a primary school on a residential street? I walked from the girl there as I was lied to on services. FK & OWO were extra when I arrived. The two girls I saw were very fit and attractive though but their profiles disappeared a week after they appeared. This was maybe 5 months ago.

yimzy

Possibly....I don't know of any primary schools nearby tbh bit could be right. Seemed like they've been around for a while.
I know what you mean with walking from it if they weren't up front with the services but just personally I wasn't too interested in Owo or fk for because I like to be on the safe side :P
I think I'll be going back to this place if they have consistently attractive girls :P I've gone to a few other places and been dissapoined with the looks of the girl so for me it's a good trade off

LL

With the profile / location £50-£60 sounds about right but many in this area will do £80 for one hour.
I wonder what her hourly rate is.