Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else having trouble texting a reply to Eva Belo?  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Philbiao1

Hey chaps,

I have an appointment scheduled with the awesome Eva Belo tomorrow. She's sent me a text asking me to confirm but every time I try to reply I end up with a "failed to send" message. I'm not having this issue with other numbers?

I've called the number and left a voicemail which might have been a faux pas.

Anyone else have an appointment with her tomorrow and are you having issues texting her?

Offline Mansell

Send her an AW message to let her know about your problem at least you have then done something.

Offline Philbiao1

Thanks man. I have done. Hopefully I've not "missed" my appointment because of this as I'm really looking forwards to it. I had to wait for the stars to align so our calendars matched.

LilyD

Hey!
Eva's in a booking right now, but just wanted to let you know that your appointment is still definitely on and leaving the voice mail was fine. Will get her to drop you an email when she's done!
xo

Online ProfessorYaffle

I'm seeing her tomorrow too and yes I'm getting the same problem as you. I'll message her on AW too. 

Lucky you posted as I wouldn't have checked my punting phone until tomorrow morning otherwise.

Offline Philbiao1

Hey!
Eva's in a booking right now, but just wanted to let you know that your appointment is still definitely on and leaving the voice mail was fine. Will get her to drop you an email when she's done!
xo

Hi Lily thank you very much for the update. I really appreciate it, I was getting a tad bit worried about possibly losing out on the appointment particularly as I bunked off work to make it. Thanks again.   :)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

My last aw message was Unread/Deleted
I'm pretty sure my previous message wasn't rude or disrespectful.
All I asked if she was still working with Lily.
I'm just hoping it's because she is busy. I really wanted to try and see her before it's too late.  :blush:

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I really don't get it.
I can't believe after 2 messages, I'm possibly blocked maybe?  All my messages are Unread/Deleted.
And now she is fully booked, argh! *gutted*

What would you do in a situation like this?

All I remember asking was about her and Lily's duo's,
I might have also mentioned some modelling photos I saw, which I very much liked.
Considering she doesn't hide her face on her AW profile, I didn't think this was a touchy subject.
I honestly don't think I was rude. I never am (I hope).

I really wanted to be part of club ELKS lol  :unknown:
Can someone give her a friendly nudge? lol  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

Possibly just seeing regulars in her last few days in Tyneside?..its unusual as her communications were  rather better than Lily's!!

Offline Durham-lad

I've sent a few messages to lily enquiring about availability. And haven't had a spindle single reply. Will just book someone elsereply I'm not going to beg to see her.

Offline johnny34

I really don't get it.
I can't believe after 2 messages, I'm possibly blocked maybe?  All my messages are Unread/Deleted.
And now she is fully booked, argh! *gutted*

What would you do in a situation like this?

All I remember asking was about her and Lily's duo's,
I might have also mentioned some modelling photos I saw, which I very much liked.
Considering she doesn't hide her face on her AW profile, I didn't think this was a touchy subject.
I honestly don't think I was rude. I never am (I hope).

I really wanted to be part of club ELKS lol  :unknown:
Can someone give her a friendly nudge? lol  :thumbsup:

I don't think you have done anything wrong or been rude but Eva is retiring on Friday & is now fully booked according to her profile. She probably had lots of requests for bookings this week & couldn't reply to all.