Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford hotels  (Read 985 times)

Offline kiltedviking

Hi all,

A lot of the decent looking WGs around BD1 advertise that they are based in various hotels in the city centre.  I wondered if any punters had gone to any meets in any of these hotels and what was the feedback on how discreet,  easy etc they were for punters?

I've been kind of hesitant to go to a hotel but the girls are tempting me more and more. I just don't fancy standing collared at reception stuttering about who why I'm in the hotel.

I've read all the posts about getting the "look like you know where you are going" look but still troubles me hehe.

I kind of figure that the hotel must know what each of the regular girls are up to anyway.

Offline stevedave

I've not been to any in Bradford, but I have met a few girls for hotel incalls in Leeds. I get what you are saying, the first time I was shitting myself wandering what I'd say if I got caught, but I've probably done it 5 or 6 times now in 3 different hotels...as long as you look confident when walking in, there isn't a problem.  Make sure you know which floor and room you are going to, and just head for the lifts (a good WG will give you a description of where to find them) and tap the numbers in. I tend to play with my phone, look busy so nobody asks questions.

A lot could depend on the time of day, some hotels might have security or more staff on at night, so that's something to be aware of. My hotel punts have all been during "office hours" so I've not had that come up as a problem.

Again, a good WG will have scoped out the hotel...again, it hasn't happened to me but I imagine it's bloody awkward if she has to come and let you in or through security doors with a swipe card or something!

I've also come to the conclusion that all city centre hotels have at least 1 resident prostitute at all times  :lol:

Offline kiltedviking

Thanks stevedave, all common sense I guess but my nerves don't always think rationally.

I'm going to bite the bullet next week so will follow up with a review of whoever I choose.

Robbybobby15

I'm meeting a girl next week at !bis sure they won't care but I'm booking it to use as an incall as I can't get in her place as disabled but I've visited a good few hotels and it's fine just act like u own the place lol

Offline Nostromo

I've visited the Holiday Inn Express in the Cineworld complex, No problem at 9pm on a Friday, straight in, down the corridor to the lifts & up to the rooms, nobody at the desk to give you that knowing look  :) Not sure if the doors are controlled at later hours though.

Also the Great Victoria, Entering from the court side main doors, straight past the desk, turn left, down the corridor to the bar, quick half of coke & back the way you came but go up the main stairs on your left to the rooms, didn't look for any lifts. It was late Dec a few years ago so a few xmas parties going off. Had a perfect GFE with Naughty Naomi 69, Just wish Bradford was a bit closer so I could repeat the experience

I do prefer incalls at hotels but it can be a bit daunting if you've never been there before. If anyone could give us walkthroughs for widely used local hotels it would be a help  :)

Offline Dave461

Have made a few visits to hotels. One to cedar court in Wakefield. Was a little scary as straight past reception and lots of people on corridor. Been to camponile in Doncaster no problem there. From what I understand a lot of WG work from there.

normal_guy

Depending on the hotel, a suit usually helps you blend in.

It is perhaps worth visiting the hotel the day before, seeing where toilets/lifts are. Going to the bar and ordering a coffee (or something stronger) will legitimise you if the suit doesn't.

Offline GDYork

I think most that state BD1 are in the Little Germany area where there are lots of buildings that have been converted into apartments/flats.  Also one or two are located in the converted apartments on Canal Road and City Road which is the other side of the city centre

Offline kiltedviking

The two I've seen in Bradford were at apartments near Forster Square and up Sunbridge Road. I think those that use hotels are either at Campanile near the M606, or at the hotel near the Interchange (can't recall the name).  The latter is an easy walk for me on a lunchtime but not if they only check in at 2pm, that's scuppered a few potential bookings so far.