Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sophie - Warren Street  (Read 2878 times)

Big Cat

Saw Sophie not long ago at her place literally round the corner from Warren Street tube, very easy to find.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tallish girl, great slim body. Small boobs but nipples like big rubber bullets. Other reviews describe her face as beautiful but I think that's a bit strong. Obviously that's all subjective but I think there are other girls who we can unanimously say are facially beautiful, I don't think Soph is one of them. She does have a slender face with interesting cat-like eyes - by no means unattractive just perhaps I was expecting something different. 

But yes, awesome body, great bum and legs on a girl who is clearly loving life. She was talkative and smiley throughout, good banter, randomly bursting into song and dancing. I imagine she's great at parties.

Missionary was a highlight as she wraps her legs around you and gets nicely sensual with FK and a bit of tongue which is just how I like it. OWO, doggy, cowgirl also good. Somewhat of a negative = seemed to be in pain whenever I went near her boobs. Wouldn't answer when I asked if she was OK, just directed my hands elsewhere.

Not my favourite punt ever, but still a solid positive. Recommended  :thumbsup:

Pdubz

a great string of reviews recently big cat, you have been busy!

was there any dfk? shes been on my hl for ages but pain on her tits? makes me think twice

Big Cat

Yes mate, got a bit of a cash injection recently so just been enjoying it  :wacko:

I'm not a DFK guy but I think she'd have been OK with it, no problem FKing anyway.

Not sure what the deal was with her boobs, I took the hint and left them alone early on.

Offline tantric talents

I have never known Sophie to have problems with her breasts. Having had a child recently perhaps it's a lactation or hormone thing. Or maybe its just that pre-menstrual soreness  many women get?

slow and low

I have never known Sophie to have problems with her breasts. Having had a child recently perhaps it's a lactation or hormone thing. Or maybe its just that pre-menstrual soreness  many women get?
+1

scorpion61

Agreed and those nipples are a thing of beauty

slow and low

I think she is stunning, her body is fit and her legs in stockings and heels is fantastic.

Big Cat

Hmm I suppose that's the only reasonable explanation, unless it was something to do with me in particular  :unknown:

Definitely doesn't look like she's had a kid recently, very impressive getting that body back.

Offline The_Don

Yes mate, got a bit of a cash injection recently so just been enjoying it  :wacko:

Enjoy it when you can!

I'm looking at a punt and thinking (£160 to spend)

2x£70 (over 2 days)
2X£80 (over 2 days)
1X£120 or 1X£140 (1 day) and the left over for a meat and some beers for a BBQ

Ever way I know each of the above punts will be good

Not sure what the deal was with her boobs, I took the hint and left them alone early on.

wow that's a little different

Agreed and those nipples are a thing of beauty

I liked them
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:15:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

Does she still insist on wearing those bloody leggings? She used say it was because her legs were super ticklish!

Big Cat

No leggings when I was there mate