Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky  (Read 2816 times)

3 review(s) for BustyBeauty for Play (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreyDave

My Mate Steve2 messaged me as I like Busty girls, I thought I`d pop one in for the team :D
External Link/Members Only 

Good English ...she is Hungrian ,
Ok area and flat ok seperate loo and wash basin given clean fresh towl,
Straight vanilla service for me OW , pounded her on corner of bed mish, knees miss and doggy finished in mish I think she came as well she rubbed herself though the punt and was encoraging . had slipped a V so was well hard :D and quite pleased with the effect I was giving her ;)

She is quite big a 16 plus`er I almost walked a few tats on back but a nice girl big tum medium tits huge thighs and a medium tightness pussy held my face against her tits as she came she was not keen on me sucking her nipples or giving them a good squeze. At the end she said thank you that was good .I was pleased with that often they just clearout to wash you away :(
Polite and nice slightly into it but not as good as pics`s a good shag and VFM at 40quid as Steve 2 said does what it says on the tin... :hi: Its only cause she would not allow sucking of nipples that I am giving a Netraul..

Offline Riprock

Size 16 has to be the limit for me.  Is she firm/toned carry it well?  Depends on her height i suppose.

ta
RR

Offline Cunning Punt

she was not keen on me sucking her nipples

I saw her a couple of times just over a year ago and she refused to let me lick her clit, which was pretty crap.

Is she firm/toned carry it well?

Er, no.

Offline GreyDave

I saw her a couple of times just over a year ago and she refused to let me lick her clit, which was pretty crap.

Er, no.
:hi:   er I Have to admit this was a cock thinking more than head and I had poped a V an hour before so was ready to go so to speak I did bang her pretty hard and all credit to her she was good at deep throating the fella when he was at his best this happend several times between changing postion she is a big unit and round rather than shapely but heho the little fella did enjoy the last bit with her pulled the pony tale as I doggy fucked her then I did my squat thrust like a dog on leg in mish  :D :D finish which she came I could feel that bit and  being on the V you stay up harder so I continued pumping for England :cool: :cool: with my head being held against her boobs.so not great but a big fat whore who likes haveing the tits banged off her :lol: :lol: VFM  cheers Steve fer the heads up :drinks:  I try to treat all women the same ugly , fat thin old young dolly birds mutters etc etc I will shag any of em and be greatful to them even when I am paying :D :D :D

Offline SamLP

I gave her a go yesterday. Nice and friendly girl but service wasn't up to scratch.
Little FK, doesn't like it passionate or full-on, wanted soft and gentle kissing. Zero during sex.
Sensitive nipples, no touching allowed.
Sensitive body, kept saying don't scratch when trying to run my hands over her body.
Only light touching of pussy, no fingering
Very rushed service, didn't get my full time. Wanted to change positions when she wanted which was a minute or two after each position.
A big girl, not sure if she's a 16, more likely 18.

Pluses:
Ok OWO, but again rushed.
Convincing noises of approval throughout which was nice, dented with interruptions of don't touch xxx or let's change positions.

Nice girl, but won't be seeing her again.

Type_O_Negative

More likely size 18? I wouldn't know how to handle her (i'm 30 in my waist)...

bitchmofo1

she was not keen on me sucking her nipples or giving them a good squeze.

Its only cause she would not allow sucking of nipples that I am giving a Netraul..

Yes, she did the same with me which was a major bummer because that was my main reason for choosing her!

Offline GreyDave

Yes, she did the same with me which was a major bummer because that was my main reason for choosing her!

Tried to pm you with info of this one which I`ve done a few times now she allows hard tit holding and pumping hard VFM Big Girl
Not her pimp she is so big does it her self  :)  she would of been in one of those Eastern Europe Shot put teams in old days :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Putin

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:29:40 pm by Putin »