Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dress Code for Punting  (Read 6079 times)

akakol99

This topic always made me curious. what should I wear for punting. I normally wear tucked college shirt & a pair of jeans.
What about you guys.

Offline denneboom

That's very similar to what I wear. Shirt & Jeans.

Offline Anadin

foreverandever

Same as, but in warm weather I tend to just turn up in a t shirt, flip flops and shorts(with no duds underneath) for easy access and disposal!

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Don't think it matters, as long as you and the clothes are clean.

Sureshot

I normally make an effort to look presentable but no point going over the top.  Whatever i'm wearing is normally on the floor within minutes!

johnnyboy61

This topic always made me curious. what should I wear for punting. I normally wear tucked college shirt & a pair of jeans.
What about you guys.
It's not a date, they couldn't give a flying fuck what you wear, and for most of the meet you'll be in your birthday suit anyway. Just arrive clean and presentable so that things get off on the right foot.

vw

Something with pockets so your not turning up on the doorstep cash in hand might be an idea.  If your going to the arse end of town where most don't work wouldn't wear a suit as you will stick out like a sore thumb.

And once in Liverpool I got some verbal from the local skally kids for being an undercover bizzy (Policeman) because my boots were to shiny.

akakol99

How about this?  :unknown: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Mate, how long you need for undressing & then putting it on  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I never wear anything for punting, I'm always naked during a punt.

Going to and from the punt, I wear clothes.  That way I don't get arrested, and I have pockets for carrying stuff.

Perhaps you're over-thinking this a little?

Offline LastManCumings

Most of my punts are between business meetings, so the dress code is a notch below business formal; which means I take off my tie and sometimes my jacket (depending upon the weather) at put it away in my desk at work

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

I'm a bit paranoid about being recognised in the street, so I sometimes wear my Mr Blobby costume.

johnnyboy61

Matty24579

Matty24579

The last few days as it's been very warm I have worn shorts and t-shirts but arrived clean

Offline frankc

I always punt during the  working day , I'm lucky I can disappear for a couple of hours without notice, so I'm always in my smart business clothes, minus the tie.......it also means I'm getting paid my hourly rate while I'm shagging some fit young girl.........RESULT

Offline regular_guy

I always go in between meetings so always a suit,  this will sound dumb,  but it never occurred to me to do it in "my time" as opposed to "work time"

Offline Cuntminion

Tonight will be

Fingerless gloves, combats, steel toe capped boots and shirt jacket

It's gig time

Offline MancSean

Tonight will be

Fingerless gloves, combats, steel toe capped boots and shirt jacket

It's gig time
Gloves and boots in July you doing a job once you shagged your tart?

Offline badsin

What about you guys.

Jeans & smart sweat top or t-shirt currently. I would just say casual I suppose.
However, more importantly, imho is to be freshly washed and smell clean - even if you plan on being filthy :hi:

willbred

I always go in between meetings so always a suit,  this will sound dumb,  but it never occurred to me to do it in "my time" as opposed to "work time"

Not dumb at all. I sometimes claimed the mileage via expenses if en route a meeting

Offline Blackpool Rock

SAS Combats so I can get in and out without being seen  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

SAS Combats so I can get in and out without being seen  :hi:

Invisibility cloak would be better  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Same as, but in warm weather I tend to just turn up in a t shirt, flip flops and shorts(with no duds underneath) for easy access and disposal!
Your bollocks must be swinging like the pendulums in Big Ben.

Offline the bloody butterfly

whatever is comfortable/appropriate at the time. Your clothes are likely to spend 90% of the time on the floor in a heap.

Offline purple_t

I just wear what I like... if your clothes are clean and you look presentable that's good enough. I wouldn't recommend turning up in a three-piece suit necessarily

Offline threechilliman

whatever is comfortable/appropriate at the time. Your clothes are likely to spend 90% of the time on the floor in a heap.

+1. 120% if I can get away with it.

tcm

Offline Northerndave666

Adopt the snooker player rules. Afternoon sessions allow tie or even open collar short, however Evening sessions demand Waistcoat and mandatory bow-tie

carefree

Have I read that right?

Dress code for punting???

How many more times, THEY DONT FUCKING CARE :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's our money they care about, not what threads we wear, some of you overthink this game :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:56:48 am by carefree »

Offline Boundless

While we're on the subject - why the fuck don't prossies provide a chair or something to put your clothes on?
It's always on the fucking floor.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I find socks & sandals to be a good ice breaker.

Offline PLeisure

While we're on the subject - why the fuck don't prossies provide a chair or something to put your clothes on?
It's always on the fucking floor.
Way too civilised  :D
Clothes should be a messy pile strewn across the floor in that moment of frenzied fucking  :thumbsup:

johnnyboy61

Way too civilised  :D
Clothes should be a messy pile strewn across the floor in that moment of frenzied fucking  :thumbsup:
One recently retired NW London prossie would always pick your clothes off the floor and neatly fold them for you putting them on the chair. Either a bit of class or possibly a touch of OCD.

Offline PLeisure

One recently retired NW London prossie would always pick your clothes off the floor and neatly fold them for you putting them on the chair. Either a bit of class or possibly a touch of OCD.
Maternal instinct ??  :D #messyboys

Offline RedKettle

I often used to be wearing a suit because of work but once or twice in dodgy areas it felt like it had a target on the back, always casual now.

johnnyboy61

Maternal instinct ??  :D #messyboys
Yes, you're probably right. She was a young MILF, but one of the hottest girls in the area.

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Sometimes I just like to dress for my age. The girls find it a huge turn on when I produce my Werthers Originals from my cardigan pocket.

Offline PLeisure

Sometimes I just like to dress for my age. The girls find it a huge turn on when I produce my Werthers Originals from my cardigan pocket.
Quality will out. Everytime  :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

She was a young MILF, but one of the hottest girls in the area.

#This, plus civvy girls on the streets in a heatwave  :wackogirl:  :drinks:  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Yes, one of my regs does this for me, hanging my jacket, folding trousers and so on. Makes me feel like a small boy. And then we move in to sex....

tcm

Bestway

My batman outfit or just a raincoat

Offline Blackpool Rock

Everyone likes sucking a Werthers  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Everyone likes sucking a Werthers  :drinks:

On that note I'll pm admin to see if I can change my nic