Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio's Couples Night?  (Read 779 times)

Bondy161

Good Evening everyone,

So, I'm thinking of attending one of the Rio's Couples Saturdays (yes I would have a date to go with me), but I've never been to one of these things before, and I'm basically just after some info on what it's like, what general rules are like etc. I never so much as even been to a sex club or swingers party, so I don't know about what goes down at these sorts of things. I don't know if Rio's is like a sex club, but sex is definitely one the table with my date and that struck another question with me. How do I take condoms in with me if the only thing I'll be wearing is a towel? Do I just casually walk around with a string of condoms in my hand?

Just after some info on this place and what I should expect, how things happen and even where a good place for us have some alone time would be?

Thank You Good Sirs

d00fer

Good Evening everyone,

So, I'm thinking of attending one of the Rio's Couples Saturdays (yes I would have a date to go with me), but I've never been to one of these things before, and I'm basically just after some info on what it's like, what general rules are like etc. I never so much as even been to a sex club or swingers party, so I don't know about what goes down at these sorts of things. I don't know if Rio's is like a sex club, but sex is definitely one the table with my date and that struck another question with me. How do I take condoms in with me if the only thing I'll be wearing is a towel? Do I just casually walk around with a string of condoms in my hand?

Just after some info on this place and what I should expect, how things happen and even where a good place for us have some alone time would be?

Thank You Good Sirs

Limited experience, so feel free to take this with a pinch of salt. Haven't been to Rio's, but have been to Le Boudoir a few times with the OH (mostly couples and single ladies night, once where limited single guys were allowed).

Respect of others boundaries was the biggest thing we found. There was a hell of a lot of chat and very little action. In all cases we initiated things either by coming on to other couples or doing our own thing and putting on a show in the presence of others. With the latter occasionally they joined in, though most of the time it seemed to be couples together with others nearby watching. Still good when it heated up a bit, but we've yet to experience a full on orgy experience. Next time maybe.

On to the practicalities, I was clothed most of the time, OH not so much. I had my condoms with me in my pocket. Everyone else "should" have their own, but have some spare to be safe. I also had a small bag of toys and other devices with me when we were going to play, either on our own with others watching or with other couples. At the venue we were at, you could, if you'd wanted to, lock yourself in a room so no-one could come in.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:58:46 am by d00fer »

Bondy161

Thank you for the insight, it was very helpful. So would I be right in saying that I could possibly carry around a small bag with me (even though I'd be walking around in a towel or naked), where I would be able to store condoms etc.

Thanks