Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina.871 - Anyone tried?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Jamiee92

Given Stockton is known to be a punting desert i was curious if ever members have seen this WG yet? Looks gpod on the few pics of her on there and ive asked if she would consider putting more on...even if it was on a PG to gain a better picture...looks like a stunner though.

Profile link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny34

The 1 feedback looks suspect. The reviewer has no feedback themselves & mentions doing an overnight booking. I'd proceed with caution if i was you.

Offline Dimond dave

:diablo:
Looks like yet another fake profile.   Feedback ,, also photos blurred cut and past jobs

Offline dirkdigler

I just contacted her and got a reply instantly.
I am sure I have seen those pictures before.
The unsettling thing in her response was she asked for my number.

Offline Jamiee92

Still waiting for private gal i was promised  :(

Offline Sar-Major

It would seem she's "FUCKED OFF"  :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

no longer on AW............. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jamiee92

Back on AW with new pics, looks half decent

Cropped up in Boro instead of Stockton this time

godhomer

When you look at her likes list saying it would be a vanilla punt is putting it mild. Also she prefers men to be shaved so she could be limiting her market quite a bit with that.

Offline Jamiee92

I shouldnt be tempted should i but there is not much choice around the shores of teesside :(

Offline Jamiee92

Noone got any info on this girl at all?  :( I am really tempted by her new hot pics but i dont like to take risks  :cool:

Online Slaine

Noone got any info on this girl at all?  :( I am really tempted by her new hot pics but i dont like to take risks  :cool:

One review by a AW member with zero feedback .... canny bit risky i'd say  :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't but she does look hot but are those pics genuine?

Offline Jamiee92

One review by a AW member with zero feedback .... canny bit risky i'd say  :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't but she does look hot but are those pics genuine?

Thats precisely why i dont want to take the risk, the lack of feedback but i wish she had a private gallery with loads more pics

Offline Sar-Major

It would seem SHE is "No Longer Active on the Site"... :cool:

Fekin says it all................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Jamiee92

Shes on and off, like now shes active again haha

Offline Sar-Major

On and Off like a fekin dodgy light switch................. :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'd say AVOID at all costs, very unreliable.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

godhomer

And now gone again  :dash: :dash: :dash: She needs to make her mind up.