Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honny_ Zara is back  (Read 3374 times)

1andhalfhands

but wow has shes put her price up £100 for halhour   :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MasterChief

Offline maxxblue

After seeing her prices I've blacklisted her from my AW account.  :thumbsdown:

1andhalfhands

no OWO and her likes are very basic so dont think there will be any chance of RO or RIM for £100 think i will give her a miss such a shame as i wanted some brown sugar

Offline Sar-Major

no OWO and her likes are very basic so dont think there will be any chance of RO or RIM for £100 think i will give her a miss such a shame as i wanted some brown sugar

I think a lot of guys will give her a MISS........... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jamessn

Pricing is so different from girl to girl.

I saw one years back, £80 for 30 mins, £100 for hour and £120 for 2 hours.

Many say they like longer bookings but never encourage them by their pricing structure. This one genuinely did.

I did the two hours and it was worth it. She is no longer working, shame.

Zara will not be getting to see my stunning good looks either.

Offline Knight Templar

After seeing her prices I've blacklisted her from my AW account.  :thumbsdown:

+1 :thumbsup:

greychap

There be some punters on AW that will pay that but on ukp its the primark of the punting world and most will want very affordable prices as there is popular reviewed girls on here that charge that for the hour so most would rather stick to them.

Davv

She is gorgeous and got a fantastic body though

Offline Moresomes

Hello all. I`m a newbie, but this seems to be one to pop my cherry on. Saw Zara back when she was asking £120 for an hour, and was horny rather than honny. Friendly chatty girl, but limited service and no kissing. Nearest thing to GFE was a hug on entering the flat, and another when leaving. I certainly wouldn`t be paying her latest rates for what is a quite basic service. Mind you, Having said that, viewing her arse during doggie was like gazing down on the eighth wonder of the world.

1andhalfhands

Hello all. I`m a newbie, but this seems to be one to pop my cherry on. Saw Zara back when she was asking £120 for an hour, and was horny rather than honny. Friendly chatty girl, but limited service and no kissing. Nearest thing to GFE was a hug on entering the flat, and another when leaving. I certainly wouldn`t be paying her latest rates for what is a quite basic service. Mind you, Having said that, viewing her arse during doggie was like gazing down on the eighth wonder of the world.

welome

my face would need to be deep in her ass not just view

sounds like she was more naughty when she first started, now sounds like shes only init for the money, everything protected

I read she liked cum in mouth at one point and was messy, guess that has all changed

maybe if im ever in the area and have some spare cash i maybe swayed into a 1 off hmmmmm

Offline Moresomes

She did actually allow 69 when I saw her. I don't know if she still does, but even back then the end she was noshing had to be covered. :(
Thanks for the welcome. Feeling my way at the moment, but hope to make a contribution in future.

Offline foreverchanges

At those prices Anth will be camping out on her doorstep for a booking :D

kingkong

Seen her 2 years ago for £50 half hour. Not worth £100, save your money lads.

Offline portable

Hidden Image/Members Only

FWIW, she offered light kissing and RO when I saw her, but that was also back when she had reasonable(ish) rates.

whatever11

Link not working. Not back very long was she.

honny_ Zara

Aww.. Calm down guyz, the prices are gone up yes, but I see my regular for the same price they've always offered me.

1andhalfhands

shes back under a diffrent name but with still the same rating  86 that go all the way back to 22/09/2011

is she trying to avoid us uk punters and the fact people where pissed about her price going

Hot_ CoCo

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
shes back under a diffrent name but with still the same rating  86 that go all the way back to 22/09/2011

is she trying to avoid us uk punters and the fact people where pissed about her price going

Hot_ CoCo

She can't change the AW feedback that calls her Zara so if she is it's not working very well.   

Offline portable

I think she actually used to be called CoCo ages ago. Plus her pics are the same and she refers to herself as 'Zara' in her profile so I doubt she's trying to hide from anyone. Besides, an Ebony girl with fake boobs and an ass like that is hard to hide.

1andhalfhands

I think she actually used to be called CoCo ages ago. Plus her pics are the same and she refers to herself as 'Zara' in her profile so I doubt she's trying to hide from anyone. Besides, an Ebony girl with fake boobs and an ass like that is hard to hide.

true.. wish she would update her pics there very old now could do with some recent pics

Offline johno36

Visited a couple of times quite a few years ago. She used to do OWO CIM cracking BJ with a real messy finish. Next time I visited OWO was off the cards totally paranoid about it. Pity I would have kept visiting

greychap

Visited a couple of times quite a few years ago. She used to do OWO CIM cracking BJ with a real messy finish. Next time I visited OWO was off the cards totally paranoid about it. Pity I would have kept visiting

She might have offered it and caught something and realised it aint worth the risk for her, you never know.

People look at things different if they or girls they know have caught something or had a bad experience, a lot of the time why your offering it or enjoying getting it you don't focus on the bad things that might come with it.

Offline Capt. Hook

I never saw her in CIM days. Last saw her around 3 years ago and she told me she had been told some dreadful tales by the staff at the GUM clinic and so there was to be no contact with any bodily fluids from now on. She even had those hand sterilising gels by the bedside which I had to use before touching her. Still a belting body and is a very nice lady.

Offline Moresomes

so there was to be no contact with any bodily fluids from now on.

Saw her a couple of times around 2-3 years ago, and while a condom was a must for oral, she had no problem in letting you go down for the gravy.

Offline maxxblue

Saw her a couple of times around 2-3 years ago, and while a condom was a must for oral, she had no problem in letting you go down for the gravy.

for the gravy?

:vomit: