Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix club this Friday  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Ferrisbb12

Hi. I'm thinking of going to the phoenix club this Friday. The line up is of girls I haven't seen before. Karina, Charlotte, Monique and peace. Can anyone give a review of these girls or tell me whether they are worth seeing. Thanks

Daveangel

Monique is a superstar and Peace is a very enjoyable lady,don't know about the other two

uls99

Are there any pictures of these girls anywhere?

Offline Ferrisbb12

Monique is a superstar and Peace is a very enjoyable lady,don't know about the other two
sounds good. Do you have more details about Monique? Does she have a good body etc

Offline JamesRockford

Monique is Brazilian mixed-race and has a good size 8 or 10 body.  Good sense of humour and speaks English well.

Not really my type but she has EXCELLENT owo skills - not at all toothy and she is happy to give it time.

By the way, I recently met Misha (Taiwanese) and she also has great owo skills but I found her a little weird - eyes squinting into the distance as if she wasn't really there - great firm body but tits that are very fake and rock hard.  I also found her hard to understand, and I moved on to another girl at the first opportunity.

My comments should all be taken in context - I'm comparing girls within the Phoenix 'stable'.  Some girls are better than others but overall they give good service, and are keen to be busy at all times - particularly when Em (the boss) is around.  They seem a bit scared of the boss!

Offline Ferrisbb12

Great. Thanks for that. Has anyone seen Karina or Charlotte?

vt

Monique is a dark-skinned Brazilian lady, I would say in her mid-30s very warm, friendly & sexy, quite tall, but average build and not gym-toned, but very responsive.

Peace is a petite Thai lady, again mid-30s. Attractive round face, quite mischievous and up-for-it.

Karina is a quirky Romanian girl in her early 20s, I liked her, the funny way she talked about her pussy in the third person was amusing.

Charlotte is a chatty Notts lass with a dancers body and a filthy mouth, I would say late 20s.

The TBA girl could be interesting too...you could have fun with that line-up.

Offline JamesRockford

What is Ivana like, by the way?  Anyone?

vt

This is Charlotte...some face pics on here...

External Link/Members Only

vt

Here's Peace's Twitter...with more candid body shots, but face is mostly obscured...

vt

What is Ivana like, by the way?  Anyone?

Very slender late 20s Polish girl. Has a buzz-cut with long fringe hairdo (a bit Miley Cyrus) and various tattos including a very colourful sleeve. Tries hard to please.

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks.  And Emily?  I've met her often as the hostess - but what's she like as a WG?

vt

Monique is Brazilian mixed-race and has a good size 8 or 10 body.  Good sense of humour and speaks English well.

Not really my type but she has EXCELLENT owo skills - not at all toothy and she is happy to give it time.

By the way, I recently met Misha (Taiwanese) and she also has great owo skills but I found her a little weird - eyes squinting into the distance as if she wasn't really there - great firm body but tits that are very fake and rock hard.  I also found her hard to understand, and I moved on to another girl at the first opportunity.

My comments should all be taken in context - I'm comparing girls within the Phoenix 'stable'.  Some girls are better than others but overall they give good service, and are keen to be busy at all times - particularly when Em (the boss) is around.  They seem a bit scared of the boss!

Misha can be a bit distant and lacking eye contact, I put it down to shyness, but she is very compliant and eager to please. I get off on watching her beautiful, exotic, wide cheekboned face while I'm working her hard, tight, slender body...definitely one of my faves for her unusual look and one I want to meet as she's recently returned from a long break.

vt

Thanks.  And Emily?  I've met her often as the hostess - but what's she like as a WG?

Wow, what a body! She could crack walnuts with her toned thighs. Lovely naturals too. Emily's definitely up for fun.

Offline Ferrisbb12

This is Charlotte...some face pics on here...

Charlotte looks a bit rough in pics. Might save my money till there is a better line up.

Offline fitalic

How about Saturday? Jess, Emily, Anna are top girls. Andrea romanian is not :-(

Offline Steely Dan

My opinion, I think you will struggle with parties if you are worried about the details of the girls.  Parties are not 1-1.  Another guy may be fucking her as she gives you a BJ and she may get distracted.  Em may swap the line up.  Jerks may show up. The thing is, the vibe of every party is different and hard to predict.  But good organisers (like Em at TPC) do their best every day.  Also, a party is a chance to have 15 minutes with a girl who is not your type. 

So the question is, are TPC parties generally good? Are they your thing?  Interestingly, I may be there Friday, but it barely occurred me to look at the line up - I know that it will probably be good.  But that looking at the line up wont help me know either way.  I will probably look at the lineup on Friday to learn their names, but not to decide how the party will be.

This is a bit different if there are only 3 girls or less at a party.  But even with a smaller party (fuck club, Hush, London sex parties/Kim's) the vibe is hard to predict from the line up.

Offline Rocket Scientist

My opinion, I think you will struggle with parties if you are worried about the details of the girls.  Parties are not 1-1. 

Word

Offline Ferrisbb12

Thanks steely Dan. Nice post. In fact I think you have convinced me to go along on Friday and not worry too much about the line up. And as you say it's more about the vibe of the party than how the girls look. Have been before and always had a good time. Might see you there.

ClitTeaser

+1.

Best to just go and let things happen.

Enjoy.

Offline Steely Dan

Might see you there.
I'll be the guy fucking her as she gives you a BJ.  As I sing Ricki don't lose that number or Deacon Blues.

ClitTeaser

Had a good session on Friday.  Monique, Peace, Charlotte and Ivana all lived up to the usual Phoenix high standards.

Fucked Peace, Ivana and Monique and had excellent blow jobs from all four.  The swing helped increase the pleasure.

Was actually tempted to lick some pussy / ask for face sitting.  Still don't feel comfortable doing this at a party - although I have done it with girlfriends and we have both loved it.

How do others feel about this? 

vt

Had a good session on Friday.  Monique, Peace, Charlotte and Ivana all lived up to the usual Phoenix high standards.

Fucked Peace, Ivana and Monique and had excellent blow jobs from all four.  The swing helped increase the pleasure.

Was actually tempted to lick some pussy / ask for face sitting.  Still don't feel comfortable doing this at a party - although I have done it with girlfriends and we have both loved it.

How do others feel about this?

With a name like ClitTeaser and you have to ask that question?!?  :D

Face-sitting & pussy-licking, yes.  :)

At the start of a quiet party, I started on Kasia's pussy, then Sidney came along as all the guys were paired up, so I set Kasia to work on my cock while Sidney sat on my face...two of the peachiest pussies and prettiest girls there...that was heaven!!  :yahoo:

Always best at the start when everyone's fresh, there's always wet-wipes later on, but girls will go off to the bathroom to wash or shower to freshen up for you if they know you're a dedicated ClitTeaser!  ;)