Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are you bothered if a prossie isn't alone?  (Read 3363 times)

yorkshire123

This thread got me thinking https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61685.0 (a bit creepy I know but got me thinking all the same)

I've read a few discussions about the legality of this & quite frankly I couldn't give a monkeys as if I was caught fucking a prossie (or civilian at that) plod wouldn't be my first concern, stopping Mrs Y from castrating me would.

The thought of another prossie in the same premises (indie, in-call) actually is a turn on for me.
As I cut my punting baby teeth in the parlour scene I was wondering if that's where my "irrespective of who may be listening were going to have fun" attitude came from? or maybe I'm just a bit of a perv.

I love nothing more than bumping into another prossie before, after or even during sex & to be honest it has cost me a few quid in the past as I've sometimes thought I fancy some of that & returned later in the day.

So the question is are you bothered if a prossie isn't alone (another prossie)

Offline Turtle Z

Not if I know and have myself confirmed who is there. I hate when there is a lot of noise outside the door when you don't know who is there or what the fuck is going on. Very off putting. I love the idea of another prossie walking in while I'm pumping her flat mate.

Offline Hertsgent

Not at all bothered - had my first (and only) threesome once when I turned up to a hotel room and two girls were in there. A romainian experience, probably not the best as neither were very attractive, but at least ticked off the bucket list, at least at a basic level...

Few weeks ago, I clocked another WG in a flat I was in - took a good look and might be worth going back, so with you on that one too.

Male voices however not really my cup of tea, unless the i'm sure is another punter. Passing another punter on my way out amuses me, on the way in is not so good.....

Toshiba

don't like it, unless she fancied watching  :)

doobes

Not particularly. I guess I just figure it is what it is at the rates I usually pay. Like travelling economy or business. Or Ryanair. I have a choice and the discrete and relaxed environment costs a little more.

Offline gash bash

In most places i guess there must be at least a couple of prossies working from the same flat, its a bit of a turn on for me to bump into other prossies.

Once i booked a girl in Brentford and from the profiles there seemed to be at least 4 of them working from that flat, all Romanians. When i arrived i was told that the girl i booked was still with a client and was taken into the livinng room where another girl was sitting on the sofa texting. I was asked to choose between the two of them.

We were at it doggy style in the living room when the girl i had originally booked walked in and said we should use her room now as its free. What a farce!!

Another time i saw a Czech girl near Ealing and when she led me upstairs to her room, we passed the kitchen where her friend was cooking. Went back and fucked her friend later that week!

Offline AnthG

If its a guy in the flat I would be livid. I would be very furious and I think it would warrant in itself a negative review for her if I found out.

A girl in the flat I do not mind to much and I can think of a few benefits for it.

However to be honest if there is no other girl in the flat the girl I am seeing very likely walks around naked which is a turn on. If there is another girl in the flat she wont do it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punk

If its a guy in the flat I would be livid. I would be very furious and I think it would warrant in itself a negative review for her if I found out.

A girl in the flat I do not mind to much and I can think of a few benefits for it.

However to be honest if there is no other girl in the flat the girl I am seeing very likely walks around naked which is a turn on. If there is another girl in the flat she wont do it.

some of the hungarian women do,when there are other women in the flat. :cool:

Don't worry me on the other hand as long as the male is not seen ,or does not cause me problems, then no problem.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:40:08 pm by punk »

Diehard

I think it's great, especially when the other girl barges in to get a condom for her booking while I'm pounding away!

Oth when Sergei knocks the door saying time up in Eastern European, the firmest hard on becomes the softest limpest member

Offline Mansell

Not as long as it's another girl but really would be if it's a pimp/BF etc. Not great if there is another punter but I can live with that.

Having said that I much prefer them alone then you have the whole place to have an even better time  :yahoo: nothing quiet like getting straight into it as you walk in the door.  :cool:

Offline itk

Not too bothered, although would prefer her to be there alone. I have had a great MFF 3sum before after going to a flat a finding there was 4 girls there. The original WG asked if I'd like her friend to join and I liked the look of her.

greychap

This thread got me thinking https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61685.0 (a bit creepy I know but got me thinking all the same)

I've read a few discussions about the legality of this & quite frankly I couldn't give a monkeys as if I was caught fucking a prossie (or civilian at that) plod wouldn't be my first concern, stopping Mrs Y from castrating me would.

The thought of another prossie in the same premises (indie, in-call) actually is a turn on for me.
As I cut my punting baby teeth in the parlour scene I was wondering if that's where my "irrespective of who may be listening were going to have fun" attitude came from? or maybe I'm just a bit of a perv.

I love nothing more than bumping into another prossie before, after or even during sex & to be honest it has cost me a few quid in the past as I've sometimes thought I fancy some of that & returned later in the day.

Prefer them to be on there own but if they have a friend in the place for there security I can understand that as long as the punter does not come in view of the person and they should remain quiet if there is someone else in the place otherwise that would make me nervous.

Type_O_Negative

Not if I know and have myself confirmed who is there. I hate when there is a lot of noise outside the door when you don't know who is there or what the fuck is going on. Very off putting. I love the idea of another prossie walking in while I'm pumping her flat mate.

+1

And annoying sound of door bell. You don't know it's another punter or Police...

Offline smiths

No I am not bothered in the slightest, I have spotted then punted with other WGs I have seen in brothels many times over the years. Of course its makes a premises a brothel if more than 1 WG ever works out of the same premises at any time even if one at a time but on different days but I don't care about that and in over 30 years not been their when the police raided.

What I don't want to be seeing in a so called Indies premises is a guy that she never mentioned be that Sergei or Kevin, fair enough if a WG has security but they should not be seen or heard while I am punting. If a premises is a parlour or party then that then doesn't matter too me as I know there may be a guy their.

Offline cueball

Nah, I'm ok with another prossie being there

Max Pleasure

I've been in that situation but not for a long time.  I can't think why it would bother me, but it depends on the set up and whether I feel comfortable. 

RandyF

I don't like it at all. Very distracting, invariably bored hoors waiting on cock have no conception of this idea of being quiet or discreet. 

They'll sit with the TV on at 85% volume guaranteeing you can hear every word spoken on Jeremy Kyle, or the back-beat to those weird fucking Euro-trance gypo hurdy-gurdy music stations they listen to.

Then there's the frequent trips to the shitter your forced to listen into, due to the sheer volume of their ablutions  :yahoo:

Can you imagine having to live beside these bitches?

charming_red

Hate the idea of another guy in the building, regardless of him being Sergei or Joe punter. Its just off putting having another guy possibly listening in to you and if I ever suspected a Sergei, I'd walk.

But another prossie is okay with me as long as she keeps it quiet. Hearing another girl talking or shuffling around the apartment is off putting as all sorts of shit goes through your mind on what the fuck shes doing. Just stay silent.

I did once see another WG naked in her room as I came out of the bathroom. That was funny cos I got to check her out and she was frantically stretching to quickly shut the door!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:35:08 pm by charming_red »

Offline azrael

What if like me, your into a bit of tie and tease. You hear noises outside in the flat/house that would freak me out. I have been in situation where another punter was in the room next door very off putting.

Offline smiths

What if like me, your into a bit of tie and tease. You hear noises outside in the flat/house that would freak me out. I have been in situation where another punter was in the room next door very off putting.

It would freak me out to be ever in a situation where a complete or virtual stranger ties me up in the first place, a never in this lifetime for me.

Offline azrael

It would freak me out to be ever in a situation where a complete or virtual stranger ties me up in the first place, a never in this lifetime for me.

Budd, you gotta try it. The tension oh boy. Try it with a trusted regular with/without blindfold then jump in the deep end try it with a newbie hightens the pleasure

johnnyboy61

Perhaps it's the fluffy in me, but I do feel that a girl working alone can be vulnerable to a nutter, so I quite like to know that many of the WGs work in pairs, although I have to say my own preference is to see a girl working solo. In fact one of my regs works with another girl, but unlike some of the other previous posters, it just seems wrong to fuck her mate, even though she has a few good reviews on UKO. I have communicated a few times with the other girl by email regarding my reg's return to the UK, and she seems really sweet, but in over a year I have yet to see her in the flesh. Perhaps after my reg retires back home to Hungary at the end of the summer that will soon be rectified.

In fact nearly all the EE girls that I see work in pairs, and apart from two (if you punt in NW London you will know of the recently retired Xena and Nikki), I have never bumped into the other girl or her punter. It doesn't bother me at all as long as I don't run into another punter on my way to or from the shower as I frequently don't bother to put a towel around me, but then he would probably be more shocked than me!

Offline Malvolio

Doesn't bother me at all, and I can fully understand why there's a need for some form of 'security' in the flat.

If it's really a problem for some punters, they should book a hotel and get an outcall.

Offline Anadin

I don't like it although it depends. I don't want to visit a parlour particularly a busy one but if there's another WG there and they've arranged it so that I don't see her or her clients then it's not too bad.

Doesn't bother me at all, and I can fully understand why there's a need for some form of 'security' in the flat.

If it's really a problem for some punters, they should book a hotel and get an outcall.

Why would you need to go for an outcall when you can just book WGs that works alone? There's no shortage of them and if they're working in a hotel there's unlikely to be someone hiding in the wardrobe.

Neal69

I can understand if a WG shares a flat with another WG so this does not bother me. I have yet to meet another punter so cannot really comment. Hearing Sergie coughing and farting May be an issue.

The one I found really odd was when hubby answered the door and showed me into the room where his missus was waiting.  :scare:

Thought it would put me off But I found it strangely a turn on shagging his missus while he was in the house.

Thinking about it had he been 6' 4" and built like a brick outhouse I may not have been so happy but as he was fairly weedy and I am not small I carried on and quite enjoyed the punt.

N

Offline akauya

Never been bothered about prossies having company, whether male or female. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Also as an ex-swinger I quite find it a turn on when a husband actually encourages you to fuck his missus' brains out.

I'm curious though, those punters who are bothered about other men in the house, what exactly are you worried about? Are you frightened of the guy or what? Does another man make you feel inadequate? Are you afraid they will nick your money? Attack you? Just wondering...

Offline Anadin

I'm curious though, those punters who are bothered about other men in the house, what exactly are you worried about?

Whether it's another punter, a pimp, flat mate or whatever I just don't want anyone else in the area while I'm doing my business. To me that's a private moment made strangely public and uncomfortable.

Offline akauya

Whether it's another punter, a pimp, flat mate or whatever I just don't want anyone else in the area while I'm doing my business. To me that's a private moment made strangely public and uncomfortable.

That's an interesting answer.  I think the crux of the matter here is how one considers sex, which of course is a private intimate moment but for people like me accustomed to group sex (parties and swinging) privacy is no longer an issue. I get it now, thanks.

sam1

I like her to be alone.Guesd it is were I am new to this and get nervous.

Offline JamesKW

Its very rare for me to have been anywhere  there isn't someone else there.

johnnyboy61

That's an interesting answer.  I think the crux of the matter here is how one considers sex, which of course is a private intimate moment but for people like me accustomed to group sex (parties and swinging) privacy is no longer an issue. I get it now, thanks.
I like sex to be a private intimate moment, have never partied and not even particularly enjoyed the threesomes that I've had, but as long as there is a door between the two of us and any other occupants I really don't care who else in on the premises, so I'm not sure that this is the determiming factor as to how comfortable a punter feels not being alone with a WG.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The chances are you would never know, Sergei could be in the kitchen having a coffee, how on earth would you know.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Never been bothered about prossies having company, whether male or female. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Also as an ex-swinger I quite find it a turn on when a husband actually encourages you to fuck his missus' brains out.

I'm curious though, those punters who are bothered about other men in the house, what exactly are you worried about? Are you frightened of the guy or what? Does another man make you feel inadequate? Are you afraid they will nick your money? Attack you? Just wondering...

I guess for most people it's the discrete business of punting. You don't want to see another man in case there is some recognition or a future chance of blackmail, trouble etc.. The reality is most girls have pimps in the house or at least close by if there is an emergency but they are out of sight and not heard. Also, the point mentioned about it being an intimate interaction. I wouldn't mind another punter in another room as you're both doing the same deed. It's the non-punter male that can be an irritation or concern.

DG

I'm not a great fan of the 'workhouse' independent set up although I have had a couple of great punts with girls who work from the same premises. Saw a girl once where the flat owner was in the other room. I asked if she wanted to watch next time and she did. It was a real turn on having her watch and egg us both on. She even played with my balls and cock as the other girl rimmed me  :yahoo:

Offline Malvolio

Do you actually conduct a thorough search of the premises before getting down to business?  I have no desire to make you paranoid, but regardless of what it says on their AW page, most prossies will have someone else in the vicinity as a safety measure.

Offline jsparky

I don't mind if there were other girls in the premises, as a matter of fact I don't mind if she want to watch!  :D

Offline Anadin

Do you actually conduct a thorough search of the premises before getting down to business?  I have no desire to make you paranoid, but regardless of what it says on their AW page, most prossies will have someone else in the vicinity as a safety measure.

Last 2 punts were in 1 bed apartments which started off with a drink in the living room so no there was nowhere to stash someone unless they were in a closet and it's the same thing with a hotel incall. Anyway why would I care if I genuinely had no idea that there was anyone else there?

Offline mj

Whilst I think it's probably quite common that someone else is either on the premises or nearby, I don't want to see or hear them!  If you are visiting someone who claims to be independent, it should be a private encounter.  I always look for tell-tale signs such as how many pairs of shoes there are by the door, or how many toothbrushes there are in the bathroom etc, but in all but 1 case I've never had a problem.

A few months ago however, I was with a WG when the door bell rang and I heard a guy come out of the living room, go answer the door and have a good chat with the some guy delivering his 'tobacco'. After that I lost my nerve, ended the session, and walked.

Similarly, a couple of years ago I was trying to make a booking via phone and could a guy in the background on another call.  Didn't book.

So to answer the original question, I'm only bothered if it's obvious.

Offline Sigatron

Anytime I've seen a girl, the last thing I've worried about is whether there's another person in the house. I generally think that if you don't see someone, then it's not something to worry about. Of course, I've probably had occasions where a guy is in the next room listening, but it's not what's on my mind at the time so it's okay. Just act like it's just you and her you'll be fine..or if you get off on someone else listening then just imagine some big muscly fucker in the next room getting off to what he hears from you and your date for the evening (hour)  :rolleyes:

Offline Trevor12

Doesn't bother me at all- if it did, it would seriously limit my options within my price range and radius.

Offline The_Don

As long as it doesn't interfere with my or other punters, punts then,

No.

I punted at locations that have people coming in and out. To much of this, will draw attention.

Smart location management is required.

Offline punk

As long as it doesn't interfere with my or other punters, punts then,

No.

I punted at locations that have people coming in and out. To much of this, will draw attention.

Smart location management is required.

remains me of a place in east london,that is becoming like that.

Online the_exile

No, not bothered - but has cost me too as I've gone back to see the other girl who was there!

I've been to parlour most it's usual to have someone else there, another girl working or answering the phone. Two places I remember had a male receptionist, no problem with that we are both blokes after all. As long as I am left alone with the girl that's fine.

Offline Kalevra

Havent had my firts punt yet, from a newbie prospective having someone else in the premisis sounds real scary at first thought but i understand the saftey reasons behind it so in that sense it doesnt bother me.

Either way, (especally as my first) i would prefer outcall Hotel, and if there was someone else in the next room i reckon i probably wouldnt even realise and even if i did i wouldnt probably would have forgotten after things got started anyways  :D