Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When a woman is a man  (Read 12583 times)

Hyperchicken

So...was the sex any good or what?

Offline Cuntminion

Guess your on a mobile device then.

Genius

Figure out the meaning of life please whilst your on a roll

Offline anyfucker

It would be difficult to prove it (I might do a thread) - However it's much more entertaining to call a punter out on his positive review after the fact  :lol:
pumps, you gloating bar steward  :cool:
i clearly need your sherlock/spidey senses, or try harder to learn not to punt at short notice with a great urge, keep calm and wank or something.

SeekingtheTruth

Hi all, I can't ask him/her what sex they were when they were born as I've no intention of going anywhere near them again. The nipples weren't nipples like we know them they were just like a bit of skin puckered up, I'm 60 and never seen anything like them. There wasn't any sign of any piss flaps, weird I've never seen anything like it.no sign of a clit and when I put my finger in it just didn't feel right. Snake

60 yet you write like a teenager.

If it's true then I feel for you. One hell of a B&S.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, Seeking the Truth, I only feel like a teenager. Snake

Offline pumps

Hi, Seeking the Truth, I only feel like a teenager. Snake

I don't think you need any clarification at 60 years old you must know your way around a womans body by now and know enough to know when something just isn't  right...

Offline pumps

pumps, you gloating bar steward  :cool:
i clearly need your sherlock/spidey senses, or try harder to learn not to punt at short notice with a great urge, keep calm and wank or something.

I can help you.

But you did enjoy yourself....you only back tracked because I called you out ;-)

Offline anyfucker

I can help you.

But you did enjoy yourself....you only back tracked because I called you out ;-)
yes, i did enjoy it at the time, was completely fooled & am not really back tracking now just agreeing with you and the pics, it was almost certainly a guy.
What's done is done and knowing what i know now i would not go back no matter how horny i felt, have blacklisted "her" so should not even come up in a search.
Anyway two things ticked that were not even on my bucket list, a Romanian and a bloke  :D
i see "she" has  added a new pic so maybe reading this?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:36:56 am by anyfucker »

Offline TheBSG

I got caught out with this TS

External Link/Members Only

Felt pretty grim at first but, as others have said, I had a good punt, didn't know at the time and if I hadn't seen here that she was a TS I would have gone through rest of my life oblivious so no point worrying about it.

That said, if I hadn't found out on here I may well have gone back for a second punt so not sureif ignorance is bliss or not!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:57:51 am by TheBSG »

Offline pumps

yes, i did enjoy it at the time, was completely fooled & am not really back tracking now just agreeing with you and the pics, it was almost certainly a guy.
What's done is done and knowing what i know now i would not go back no matter how horny i felt, have blacklisted "her" so should not even come up in a search.
Anyway two things ticked that were not even on my bucket list, a Romanian and a bloke  :D
i see "she" has  added a new pic so maybe reading this?

Okay, next one on your bucket list is a pre op ts, Then a fella -- you might aswell go for a full house!

Yes she may well be reading this, as you say she has changed her picture, to the most feminine  looking photo she has.....doesn't change anything though hahaha it'll just sucker  more punters into her dimly lit love den

Offline anyfucker

Felt pretty grim at first but, as others have said, I had a good punt, didn't know at the time and if I hadn't seen here that she was a TS I would have gone through rest of my life oblivious so no point worrying about it.

That said, if I hadn't found out on here I may well have gone back for a second punt so not sureif ignorance is bliss or not!
Well done for 'fessing up, you didn't have to, pumps "enlightened" me and others.
At least i now have done something more unusual than most punters on here   .......     or do I ??? who else wants to 'fess up

Offline JimmySW

Well the profile had me fooled!

Offline pumps

Well the profile had me fooled!

:crazy:

Look at that fucking neck built like a horse!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yorkie

Sorry to confirm but I know for a fact she is Emma from this story.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Yes your right Yorkie, I went to the same address as in the second link you put up, fucking hell I feel really sick now, can't believe I've shagged a bloke, Snake

Offline anyfucker

don't worry about it mate, what's done is done and you're still the same snake you were before.
Do what i did and go see a few UKP darlings   :yahoo:

Caitlyn Jenner is making the news on it.

cognito

Sounds like she/he is quite an unsavoury character with lots of issues :thumbsdown:. Consider yourself lucky for getting away unscathed. Having a good punt was probably a bonus in the circumstances :D.

Offline BP96

Please do report it to AW snake so others aren't caught out like you were..

Offline finn5555

Yes your right Yorkie, I went to the same address as in the second link you put up, fucking hell I feel really sick now, can't believe I've shagged a bloke, Snake

Don't worry you are not gay..... Yet  :sarcastic:

Offline Daffodil

Ha and an ex coal miner! This thread is hilarious  :lol:

Unlucky snake

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline pumps

Never doubt pumps. He knows all on this topic.

Offline anyfucker

Never doubt pumps. He knows all on this topic.
pumps old chap, you didn't tell me you had lots of experience with TS "this topic"  do tell your tales

Offline pumps

pumps old chap, you didn't tell me you had lots of experience with TS "this topic"  do tell your tales

Read My reviews. I can't hand it to you on a plate me old son!

Offline jamesian

Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Thistle

I can't believe this subject is still going on.  :(

We've all had bad punts, and don't go back, and It's a bit harsh rubbing it in for snake.  :unknown:

mark100max

there was a convincing thia lady boy in norwich called busty thia Nina everyone had suspecions, huge tits tightest pussy

she did look gorgeous on AW profile

since dissapeared

Offline pumps

I can't believe this subject is still going on.  :(

We've all had bad punts, and don't go back, and It's a bit harsh rubbing it in for snake.  :unknown:

This thread is all about principle. If you search adultwork for women and visit a service provider based on the advertised fact it's a woman only to find its a geezer, after your hard earned money in is in their pockets it's totally unacceptable and deserves all the airtime possible on here  to stop other folk falling for this deception.

And obviously those that don't mind or prefer this type of women then I'm sure they won't be put off by this topic.

Offline Cactus

Happened to me too, had my suspicions after going to see her as things just didn't feel right downstairs!  It's now been confirmed that she is infact a post of TS and now that she's out of the game she seems quite keen to exploit her post op status:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61770.0

Noah Hope

This thread is all about principle. If you search adultwork for women and visit a service provider based on the advertised fact it's a woman only to find its a geezer, after your hard earned money in is in their pockets it's totally unacceptable and deserves all the airtime possible on here  to stop other folk falling for this deception.

And obviously those that don't mind or prefer this type of women then I'm sure they won't be put off by this topic.

Indeed.
When I was punting I didn't mind. I was just interested in how hot the WGs I saw were.I had zero interest in what chromosomes they had.
You're right though, WGs advertising should be upfront. Otherwise punters aren't really able to give informed consent in the deal.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Be careful, I see the Barnsley Milf as started advertising on AW again. Snake

TSLover96

Offline One Eyed Snake

There's a link on 1st page, Snake

TSLover96

Sorry, I can't find it. Can you post the link again please?

Offline One Eyed Snake

Now using the name Donna Beck on AW, sorry don't know how to post the twats link. Snake

cockneybstrd

I think he/she used to play front row forward looks like a tight head to me

Robboo

Has any one seen Natashaliverpool do you think she is transop she has good feed back so not all of them can be wrong what do yous think, thanks

Offline One Eyed Snake

There had to of been lips or some bunching together of skin, the lack of labia and clitoris is what I assume is what the OP meant
Yes that's what I meant.

Offline pumps

Yes that's what I meant.

I see your reading through this old thread of yours again, You must be remembering the good times your had with he-she?  :D

Megatron

I have to admit it happened to me with an oriental. Only found out after through this forum shame I hadn't read it before.

I had a full on crying game moment felt dizzy and a little bit of sick came up.  :vomit:

Offline pumps

The photoshop so bad, it some times funny  :lol:

Some members still be like.....

"Looks like a woman to me"

Offline One Eyed Snake

I see your reading through this old thread of yours again, You must be remembering the good times your had with he-she?  :D
More like the nightmares.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Some members still be like.....

"Looks like a woman to me"

I got something of a young Steve Tyler from those pics!

Ben4454

I like lady boys as long as they are passable. I hate any musculinity so lady boys with no tits do not do anything for me. A really feminine lady boy who looks female i will punt with and have in Thailand.

Offline pumps

:dancegirl:
I like lady boys as long as they are passable. I hate any musculinity so lady boys with no tits do not do anything for me. A really feminine lady boy who looks female i will punt with and have in Thailand.

cool story, but ones taste is not the point as TS can often look hot.   There's a time and a place for Transexuals and the place is not advertising as a genetic female on Adultwork, agency's,  etc.

Offline punk

:dancegirl:

cool story, but ones taste is not the point as TS can often look hot.   There's a time and a place for Transexuals and the place is not advertising as a genetic female on Adultwork, agency's,  etc.

Goes against the Trade description act and the miss selling of goods

Offline dieseldriver

This one is back after a year an a bit. Got some bad reviews on here, including one I posted. At the time, didn't know or suspect a trannie. But found out from another WG I see sometimes who knows her. Her rating dated 5/1/13 describes accurately.