Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_X Glasgow  (Read 3364 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the fitter

External Link/Members Only

E mailed this lady, a few days before booking, with the requested time, she returned the mail same day, with the phone number to confirm on the appointed day, was given address and text her when I arrived in car park,and was given room number. (Comms. exellent.)
            When I got to the room, I was pleased with the milf that greeted me. She is a nice looking 40+ woman, who know's what she's about, I told her in my communications, that I would like to try fisting (her receiving), she replied no problem.
            It was a slow process, as I expected a pussy that was slack, and wide, this was not the case. After I achieved entry in this way, she started OWO, and she was a master of this with CIM climax, what a feeling, with your fist embedded in her.
            This is another item of my hitlist, and I found it very enjoyable, infact I am going back for more, because she is one kinky woman, and  pleasing to the eye. After this meeting I think that everything on her likes list is available.  :thumbsup:

Pluses Good looking.
                        Good comms.
                        Very willing.
                        Very confident.

Negatives Mummy tummy and slight child birth stretch marks but easily overlooked in the scale of things.

DG

Agree with everything you say; she's a lovely girl and gives great service. I opted for anal but she was a bit sensitive about me reporting it in reviews so, unfortunately won't be seeing her again. Great shame cos I'm sure I would have been a repeat visitor as she is that good and such a great girl.

mavgoose

Had another horny visit to Lady Red this week.

She is what she is. A tall , average build woman who is accommodating and very good at what she does.

Some girls you just click with right away and can be comfortable with. I find that is the case with her.

Offline stenven

Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Game of scones

Was lucky enough to catch her on her first day hookering about 5 yrs ago she was obviously very novicey but what a punt remains in my mind as one of the best ever