Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone want a punt filmed ?  (Read 1173 times)

Robbybobby15

I really wanna film a punt would anyone be interested obviously the wg would have to agree

UKBB

I really wanna film a punt would anyone be interested obviously the wg would have to agree

If you're prepared to foot the cost, then I'm happy to be filmed.

Robbybobby15

Offline Chezzie John

Do some pov stuff like I'm always doing  :D  And buy a mini tripod for the shagging bit

Offline cueball

Offline johnny34

Who would do the review? :D

The rest of us when it gets uploaded to youtube  :D

Offline cueball

Offline NIK

I was going to ask what you plan to do with it.

Don't know about anyone else but personally I think this is yet another weird idea.  :wacko:
I wouldn't want to film it myself never mind have anyone else film it.

Offline Northerndave666

Go halfs? Are you taking the p*ss ! Are you wanting to keep the footage?

I really want a stranger filming my cum face and spending the next 50 years wondering where and when the video will appear next.

However I'm feeling generous, pay for the punt with a top bit of totty, give me and her £5000 each and we'll both sign a model-release form for you to use the footage as you like, oh and we'll both be wearing masks....and burqas.

Alternatively if I get to keep the footage shot directly to SD card at time of punting, I'll only charge £250 and the price of the punt for you to film/watch while I'm putting her to the sword

Robbybobby15

I don't want the footage, I'd do it on the punters camera I just wanna give it a try and I know some guys film the punts

vw

So your fantasy is recording, and you wouldn't need a trophy ?  Unusual I think 9999/10000 people would want a souvenir.

Offline Chezzie John

I've done filming with about 16 girls so far and most of them are for private use only as a condition of them agreeing to it and I'd never break that promise as it messes it up for others wanting to give it a try like somebody did with Adelle Bella and she refuses to do it now :( There's a few video's I've done using the girls camera with my face showing and I was ok about them using it on Adultwork and I may regret it one day but I'm not all hush hush about my hobby and don't really give a shit about what people think.

But letting another bloke film it would worry me as I trust the girls on Adultwork and people have to be members to view the video meaning they're probably fellow punters and not a Ex or something.

I'd just film it yourself like I do as the girls are more likely to be up for this as they know if it goes online your outing yourself to so it's less likely to happen :)

BoabT

Plenty of girls happy to let you film. I'd do it if you were paying for the punt  :cool: but alas I am in Scotland.

Offline Eric_large

You pay for it and I'll do it however I get to choose the girl