Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ethnicity?  (Read 3741 times)

HornyByNature

Following on from the thread about punters and and WG's being racist, it would be interesting to know what the mix is on here.

A fair few working girls say Asian men and Caucasian are more common than others.

I'm British Asian

Offline frankc

I'm white British from the  People's Republic of Mancunia

Offline denneboom

I'm Black British with Grenadian and Jamaican in the mix-up somewhere.

In one establishment I frequent I'm told 70% of customers are Asian with profits dropping off during Ramadan.

In Birmingham most people in parlours and strip-clubs are Asian by my experience.

Offline Jimmyredcab

White cockney, true Brit.       :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Riprock

This 'type' of thread comes around with increasing regularity. Pointless if ask me.

RR

Type_O_Negative

Offline nigel4498

I'm from Cloud Cuckoo land.

Type_O_Negative

Following on from the thread about punters and and WG's being racist, it would be interesting to know what the mix is on here.

A fair few working girls say Asian men and Caucasian are more common than others.

I'm British Asian
What a coincidence - one girl you visit quite often told me she can't stand Asian men - but she needs money  :lol:

HornyByNature

What a coincidence - one girl you visit quite often told me she can't stand Asian men - but she needs money  :lol:

Really, I couldn't tell, couldn't get her off me. Shows how good a service provider she is.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:44:39 pm by HornyByNature »

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Out of interest...

A regular massuese of mine tells me how her profits are hit hard during Ramadan

To be honest, I am sure the same can be said for Christmas

Type_O_Negative

Really, I couldn't tell, couldn't get her off me. Shows how good a service provider she is.

It's what they say - prossies are the best actresses. Yes, she is very good service provider.

HornyByNature

Out of interest...

I guess they will be busy next week, once it's over.

HornyByNature

It's what they say - prossies are the best actresses. Yes, she is very good service provider.

Yeah very good actresses, she made me feel special.

Type_O_Negative

Yeah very good actresses, she made me feel special.

I bet she did - it's her job  :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

White English

It's overrated, wish I was german, Canadian or Australian

Offline Cuntminion

White Nigerian?   :D

There probably are loads always throws me off when I'm watching a documentary and you see something who on sight you would say Indian then they talk and its a real Texan accent but they got all the Indian clothing on

disgracedpolitician

I am always confused by what "Asian" means in the UK. Do people usually mean Asians from India and Pakistan, rather than all people from Asia?

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'm a hairless albino.

Chicks dig it.

Offline lewishamguy

I am always confused by what "Asian" means in the UK. Do people usually mean Asians from India and Pakistan, rather than all people from Asia?

It's most likely they're from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan.

;)

disgracedpolitician

It's most likely they're from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan.

;)

Toshiba

im me

seriously, im not in the habit if i can help it of giving out any details, im not interested where ya from tbh

Offline finn5555

I'm a cunt if that's a nationality  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Type_O_Negative

White Nigerian?   :D

Well, i decided to take a piss  :lol:

My friend at work told me he did think i was half Italian/half Welsh. Half Italian - because i look like Italian (pale white skin and dark hair) and half Welsh because i'm...tight with money  :wacko:

I'm white EE  :hi:

Offline azrael

Im a pakistani brit born in spain on american soil  :yahoo: i have 4 birth certs, kinda confusing as i have said to wg's im a yank turn up and they go "fuck off you paki" go figure :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:46:24 pm by azrael »

Offline Cuntminion

Im a pakistani brit born in spain on american soil  :yahoo: i have 4 birth certs, kinda confusing as i have said to wg's im a yank turn up and they go "fuck off you paki" go figure :drinks:

To be fair on what you have said, saying your American is like buying a moon certificate and saying you own land

Offline jackthelad

I'm British Chinese. Born and raised in Surrey with my roots in Hong Kong.

Offline Cuntminion

By bloodline I'm half Belgian but I have never put mayonnaise on chips

I have mates who piss me off something special who claim to be half Irish because their mothers was Irish and the closest they have been to Ireland is a pint of Guinness

Offline azrael

To be fair on what you have said, saying your American is like buying a moon certificate and saying you own land

Lmao i get what your saying but tecnically i am a "yank" if i choose to be as i was born in a an american embassy hence the "american soil" bit just becuase i have olive skin shouldnt be a problem i could be navaho for all they know  :drinks:

Offline jackthelad

Could you explain having 4 birth certificates?

johnnyboy61

Well I'm white British, but the first time I popped a little pill to help the old boy stay up throughout the punt one of my regs told me that my cock was like a black man's.

Offline Trevor12

FWIW I'm white British (English).

brolin_76

Offline Bumbuttass

I am also
A cunt if that's a nationality  :sarcastic:

With hint of ginger tosser thrown in  :hi:

condomman

At night I'm a pussy (I am what I eat)
During the day I'm black. If I give ethnic mix the women at work will find this (they're all whores) and will no doubt unmask the Condom Man

Offline anyfucker

I'm a cunt if that's a nationality  :sarcastic:
more a state of mind, me I'm from another galaxy 100% alien

Offline azrael

Could you explain having 4 birth certificates?

Easily done budd, with out going into details/background. Long story short mother gave birth to me in an American embassy in Spain, 2 down yet im of pakistani heritage and i have lived in the uk 98% of my life hence 4 birth certs

Offline jackthelad

Easily done budd, with out going into details/background. Long story short mother gave birth to me in an American embassy in Spain, 2 down yet im of pakistani heritage and i have lived in the uk 98% of my life hence 4 birth certs

Us and Spanish I can understand but why would you get the other 2. If you weren't born in the UK or Pakistan then why would they issue you with a birth certificate? We're talking birth certificates and not passports right?

Sureshot

Im with jack here, you should only have 1 birth certificate but appreciate you can claim 4 nationalities / passports. 

No dramas, just being nosey  ;)

Offline Cuntminion

Us and Spanish I can understand but why would you get the other 2. If you weren't born in the UK or Pakistan then why would they issue you with a birth certificate? We're talking birth certificates and not passports right?

Nah british passport birth certificate probably get just for asking  :D

Offline azrael

Im with jack here, you should only have 1 birth certificate but appreciate you can claim 4 nationalities / passports. 

No dramas, just being nosey  ;)

Everything pre 1978, if your in the country before your 1 year old you where regarded as being "born" there. Its a tatty old thing about half of an a4 sheet of paper cut long ways. As i said probably has something to do with who my family/parents where. Apart from that i couldnt tell you any more without giving to much personal info away  :drinks:

Eric Shun

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:08:37 pm by Eric Shun »

Offline leatherlover

Out of interest...

I am sure that is quite true but for different reasons. Christmas is a holiday and punters are with their families. Ramadan is more about abstention, certainly from eating (so presumably no RO). So I would say there was more religious hypocrisy about the punter that abstains during Ramadan that the punter that abstains during Christmas.

Offline what-a man

I am from Sierra Leone. At times I wonder if I am the only Sierra Leonean on this forum.