Sugar Babies

Author Topic: brianne2015  (Read 2822 times)

bawbag

Existed on adultwork for a few days. Contacyed her yesterday regarding a booking. Told couldnt do arranged time but an hour later. Then told cant do that time but could do 15 minutes between bookings. Then phoned to say is available at 4 with this is john right..... no. Did anyone see her yesterday by the sounds of it alot of people did and why has she dissapeared today

Offline auldie63

Who? No sign of her anywhere.

bawbag

She was only on aw just over a week easy to miss really. Origionally claimed to be working from a sauna but was advertising two days independant from a private flat. Seems to have given up on first day. Was just wondering if anyone had any info. She had a strange accent sounded american

Offline ComeAgain

I saw her profile on AW last week too. I think it is the same Brianne (Canadian btw) who workef the sauna scene for years....and I mean YEARS!
It would be good to catch up with her again...can you PM me her number?

here4fun

I saw her profile on AW last week too. I think it is the same Brianne (Canadian btw) who workef the sauna scene for years....and I mean YEARS!
It would be good to catch up with her again...can you PM me her number?

Same here; if she's still on the go I'd love another meet-up. 

If anyone's got her contact details a PM would be much appreciated. 

Offline Al Ramone

She's now re-invented herself as bustyangel2015

Link   External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There was a contact number there yesterday, so will probably reappear when working.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 11:18:36 am by Al Ramone »

RandyF

Link   External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There was a contact number there yesterday, so will probably reappear when working.

:vomit:  Lower the resolution on your camera, FFS girlfriend.

I don't need to be seeing a 20mega pixel photo of your hairy arse at this time of the morning.  :thumbsdown:

bawbag

Still does anyone know why the one day of being "independant"  resulted in her dissapearong then being recreated.

Offline facialmaniac

Maybe it was her terrible spelling?  :lol: :lol:

Offline facialmaniac

I had same problem yesterday with her, agreed a time then she texted me to cancel an hour before appt, nice girl but still flaky as hell!

bawbag

Really spelling error on a word and folk jump on it like it matter. Maybe its just your vision from all the facials your getting

RandyF

What is going on with this hoors appearance?

Had more than a wee bit of work done has she no.  Pics 2 & 3 are like a before and after?