Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumi9988 - Beeston (advertised under 3 different adverts) - chinese  (Read 2005 times)

1 review(s) for yumi9988 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And also .....

External Link/Members Only

And for those that just like a massage because it's a 'cleaner girl' the same number is...

External Link/Members Only

So from the off not great, was passing Beeston last night now known for the Chinese and thai various places and noticed the 'Yumi' aw profile and gave her a call, I did ask if the photo was the girl working to be answered with an honest no it's fake... I asked why they used the photo and she said because the girl is very similar ... I was told £50 30 mins and said I'd be there in 10 mins got a text from the vivastreet number with the postcode, so I know it's the same receptionist.

Location: it's the flat above a vinyl graphics shop, access is from the steps at the side to a rear facing door, at 10pm it wasn't to bad but I couldn't help thinking in the daytime the workers below would see you access the flat, for me that's not descrete enough, as I approched the place I could see the chinese body guard/pimp sitting on the settee from across the road, when I went into the place was told the girl is still on the toilet please sit down, bearing in mine I could see him from outside (window and curtain open) I didn't sit on the settee and chose to stand the other side of the room for 10 mins, must be something she eat as it was a big shit....

Into the bedroom gave her £50 she said its £60, I explained I was told £50 but her English was very limited, she shouted in Chinese for Mr pimp to come in, her asked the problem and I explain I was told £50 he said ok and we continued ...

Started off with cuddling but when I went to kiss her she just moved her head away, we got undressed and I played with her tits that very nice before moving my hand down to once again find not only is fingers not allowed but touching at all, starting to regret this punt now...

We continue to oral, she was ok RO but asked me for another £20 for OWO I declined and said I'd pay a tenner or put the condom on, she took the tenner, surprisingly the blowjob was good.

On to sex and she says my cock is to big do I want a hand job..... Now £60 down, No I reply

We start sex, after she lubes up like crazy, her hand constantly around my cock, I've 4 inch of hand to get through that's pulling me away before pussy, she's overacting for a Grammy "oh baby no it's so big, please baby" I'm hardly in her or moving...

She refuses to go backwards or on top, in the end she wins I pull the condom off and say just wank me off thinking I'll come on her tits that lay under me, no she covers my belly end with a wet wipe as not to splash anywhere....

Couldn't be arsed to stay for a massage after and got up and dressed after only 15 mins play total waste of time, the money wasn't in it and she wanted me in and out asap, I struggley to believe a WG can't take a length of cock, yes I'm a big boy but surely let me get at least half of it in.

Won't return, didn't like the place, didn't enjoy the service, not very discrete, very little English spoken translation through a pimp isn't my thing either..

Offline Stickitin

Ahh cheers mate that was the one I was asking about on the other thread. So does that massage room even exist that's in the pic? lol

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
No matey it's a messy flat above a shop, double bed no massage room hehe I noticed that pic and wanted a proper massage also but it's just a chinese knocking shop, they used to be down the road on Meadow Road, had a few good girls there  but no proper massage only oil badly rubbed over your back.

firingblanks

Eeeek
Glad I've not done that 1 yet, but have called it to enquire.
Won't be calling number again though.
Phewww.

Offline Owwhatanight

I was only looking at that profile yesterday and thinking of giving it a go too,but I did wonder why there was no reviews from you regular Massage HE guys especially as you have seen them all between you. Now we know not to bother. Cheers guys once again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I did check for reviews and strangely nothing, the people running this have been around years, the main mobile number ends 305, whatever ad or number you call you will get a text with a postcode from the 305 number, they were on meadow road over the lights all last year and on Humber Road South the year before, it's going downhill, quality of girls and location hence the price drop from £60 to £50 I was a once a week regular last year and they had a few stunners especially a south Korean girl ( I got her number too lol) but this year it's been poor it was my first time since they moved here, terrible location about a busy shop.

For me I won't return as the level is very low now, fake profiles are old hat, at least with the other asian locals they upload descent photos that are genuine so you have the option if she's to you taste before ushered into a room by a pimp to find an ugly bird.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:53:37 pm by Iloveoral »