Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switched a working girl  (Read 1471 times)

Offline pork sword

Has anyone ever thought about or actually turned the tables and 'Bait & Switched' on a working girl  ie sent a mate or Wing man instead to his booking I have a mate who's shite when it comes to computers and mobiles  etc and I feel he's missing out on a whole lot of fun. Any stories or experiences appreciated  :hi:

Sepiroth

vw

i fail to see the point
I was to, the only bait and switch that they wouldn't like is the money!

£100 bait and switched to 100 Greek Drachma may have a point.

yorkshire123

Has anyone ever thought about or actually turned the tables and 'Bait & Switched' on a working girl  ie sent a mate or Wing man instead to his booking I have a mate who's shite when it comes to computers and mobiles  etc and I feel he's missing out on a whole lot of fun. Any stories or experiences appreciated  :hi:

Have you ever thought about posting before you go out for a drink  :unknown:

Offline ruffrider

Offline PMAC123

Why didn't you just book it for your mate in the first place LMAO what does this achieve?

Artfultoker

I don't think she would care if the guy who phoned her didn't turn up but someone else in his place did. As long as she gets paid, why would she care?

Artfultoker

I don't think you thought that one through.

Offline pork sword

Hands up lads !!! 'SHIT topic' to bring up  :hi:

np500

Fucking hell guys, over my years, I have never touched drugs and never smoked but I do like a Guinness or 8 , now and again , and to be honest I don't want to repeat the things I've come out with ! All truisms but people just can't handle the truth these days ! Very happy that I'm not capable of using my phone when drink has passed my clit licking utensil .