Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EndearingEmily1992 Chelmsford  (Read 5135 times)

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positive - I had a wonderful time with Emily, she is such a Lovely bubbly, sexy girl 100% recommended

I met Emily at her place
It was very clean
I found it ok, with help from Emily, and my sat nav
Parking was easy enough, plenty of on street parking.
I felt very safe, Emily's home was only a short walk from where I had parked my car, no curtain twitchers

I found Emily to be a very pretty girl, if you are looking for a super model, with a size 6 figure look elswhere, Emily is All Woman, with Gorgeous Big Boobs! Yummy ((:
Emily was tastefully dressed, in a nice loose fitting dress, with her beautiful cleavage spilling out of her low neckline dress, Very Sexy!

Emily was in no way shy, she put me at ease immediately with her outgoing, bubbly friendly personality, we had a great chat and it felt as though I had known her for years.
Emily provide everything that was on her Enjoys List, I got a Fantastic Full on Girlfriend Experience, which is just what I was hoping for, her great feedbacks, and her looks is what attracted me to her. 

As stated above, it was only a short walk to Emily's home from where my car was parked, I arrived at her door and just gently tapped, and Emily was very quick to come and invite me in.
I could have had a shower, but I had only just had one before leaving home, and Emily dosen't live very far from me, there was absolutely no clock watching at all, in fact we were getting on so well, I know that we went over my alloted time. Anyway after having a chat Emily and I started stroking and kissing, oh boy What a Gorgeous Kisser Emily Is! we kissed and cuddled on the sofa, and drinking wine, then Emily led me into her bedroom where I removed my clothes and lay on the bed, Emily very soon to joined me, we kissed some more, but I couldn't resist licking, and sucking her big beautiful breasts, during this time Emily removed her clothes, Emily then went down and gave me what can only be described as an Amazing Deep Throat OWO, Oh it was Heavenly, I could have let her suck my cock all night it was that nice, I am easy going when it comes to sex, so I asked Emily what position/s she wanted, she replied that she loves missionary, so Emily slipped on the condom ,and I slid my cock into her sweet, sweet pussy, and pumped away as hard as I could, with Emily urging me to give it to her harder, so I pumped away at her pussy as hard as I could until I exploded into the condom, oh my god it was absolutely heavenly I am sure that with the noises that Emily was making, and how wet her pussy was, she enjoyed it all as much as me, well if she didn't she should get a job as an actress. Guys please treat Emily with great respect, as she is for sure a gorgeous, kind, lovely, respectful English Rose 20/10 I would Fully Recommend Emily to anyone.

Offline cunnyhunt

You used the name "Emily" 24 times, if you tried harder I could see 6 more times you could of used it.

"Treat her with respect" you say, that is more than she did with previous clients.  Make sure you are not traceable or you could find out too what she is capable of. :hi:

Offline finn5555

Love the comment ALL WOMAN that's an understatement  :sarcastic:
I would use the word fat personally  :vomit:

carefree

The happy one

What a load of fluffy fucking bullshit

Offline finn5555

She is washed up even her Nokia 6110 barely rings now  :sarcastic:

Offline Hulk6969

On a serious note is she worth a punt?

Offline TheBSG

Only if you want the police involved!

She's quite infamous on here

MasterB

Infamous how? Bbw not really my thing but had her down as a plan c for next week

vt

This is Teen Kylie, isn't it?  :unknown:

Offline finn5555

Offline TheBSG

The full story can be read in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4411

The fun starts around page 5
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:48:14 am by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

Hi all,

Blimey my blogg created quite a stir, I'm failry new to this site, and I don't know any history, all I know is that I went to see Emily last Saturday evening 11th July, she had a lot of good feedback on AW, which does tend to influence who I go and see, I can only give an account of my own personal experience, and I had a great time with her, ok I know she's no stick insect, by her own admission she is voluptuous, but I've never been with a girl who is extra large, so I felt like a change, I Loved her gorgeous Massive HH tits, and she was a great shag too, whatever has gone on with Emily, and punters in the past, I am completely unaware of, I can on pass on the experience that I personally had, and I will see her again, at least you can hold a proper conversation with her, I know that some of these foriegn girls are nice, but it's a nightmare trying to communicate with them, they only understand suck, and fuck lol ((:

Offline finn5555

Hi all,

Blimey my blogg created quite a stir, I'm failry new to this site, and I don't know any history, all I know is that I went to see Emily last Saturday evening 11th July, she had a lot of good feedback on AW, which does tend to influence who I go and see, I can only give an account of my own personal experience, and I had a great time with her, ok I know she's no stick insect, by her own admission she is voluptuous, but I've never been with a girl who is extra large, so I felt like a change, I Loved her gorgeous Massive HH tits, and she was a great shag too, whatever has gone on with Emily, and punters in the past, I am completely unaware of, I can on pass on the experience that I personally had, and I will see her again, at least you can hold a proper conversation with her, I know that some of these foriegn girls are nice, but it's a nightmare trying to communicate with them, they only understand suck, and fuck lol ((:

You summed it up neatly she is EXTRA large  :sarcastic:

Offline Hulk6969

I think I will stay well away from this one!

Neal69

Glad you had a good punt Ronnie.

Although your review came over a little on the flufffy side I can also say that I have had several meets with EE or TK if you like and have never been disappointed.

Failed in getting it together recently but no trace of a bad attitude even when it was probably 70% my fault. Simply "sorry we could not get our timing right. Try again soon" or something along those lines.

No need to change punting SIM or look out for a new kettle. :D

Just a damn good punt with a cracking good looking larger woman.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Love the comment ALL WOMAN that's an understatement  :sarcastic:
I would use the word fat personally  :vomit:

Grossly obese would be more accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

Ronnie you seemed to have missed this bit off your UKP review  ;)

especially guys who will treat her well. Love ya Em, hope to see you again soon sweetheart x R x

Bless  :cry:

Offline finn5555

Grossly obese would be more accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jesus Jimmy she has piled on the lumber  :vomit: don't do that again

ramrodronnie

Hi again all, well as I said in an earlier post, I can only speak as I find, yes she is a larger lady, and as said I fancied something different, Emily had a lot of good feedback, and field reports, which again as I said before does tend to influence the girls I see, I was completely unaware about the bad reviews that she had been given before, I can only say again that I found her to be really friendly, we had a great chat, drinking wine, and we ended up french kissing on the sofa, after a little while she led me to the bedroom where, she gave me an Amazing bbbj, I had to stop her or I would have ended up unloading in her mouth, I then fucked her in missionary, started slowly, then at Emily's request I fucked her harder until I shot my load into the rubber. I had a Great Shag, and I know she liked it, she was really wet, whatever Emily's history is, she's only just turned 23, and from what I can gather, the nasty stuff was a few years ago, so she must have been quite young, how many of us can honestly say (hand on heart) we haven't done anything that we regret when we were teenagers? I think she is trying hard to prove that she is not as bad as people are making her look, I would say; Come on guys, give the girl a break.

Offline socks

And with the post above it's like she's goading us to call her out. Were that to be a genuine chap posting as ramrod I'd suspect unresolved gender identity questioning issues at play

MasterB

Let's face it though. The girl is getting a LOT of attention ... Any publicity is good publicity for them

yorkshire123

Let's face it though. The girl is getting a LOT of attention ... Any publicity is good publicity for them

Do you really think so?
All it has done is highlight this prossie's shortcomings & anyone reading the link to kettle-gate above would need their fucking heads testing if the gave her a single penny in my opinion.

Did the OP mention alcohol was involved  :lol:

MasterB

Personally I wouldn't touch it but yeah I reckon loads of girls do anything just to get their name out there and hope there's enough mugs willing to give it a go

Offline Jimmyredcab

I disagree.

When she goes on holiday I bet she has to leave the beach to let the tide come in.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Neal69

Thanks for posting that Jimmy.

Yeah she has got great tits hasn't she?

:dance:  :yahoo:  :dance:

N

ramrodronnie

And with the post above it's like she's goading us to call her out. Were that to be a genuine chap posting as ramrod I'd suspect unresolved gender identity questioning issues at play

Hi Socks, I can assure you that there is nothing disigenuous about me, I speak as I find, I am a genuine punter, I am not being asked to say anything on Emily's behalf, as I have said, she had good feedback, which is one of the biggest reasons that made my mind up to see her, my credentials, and feedback are on AW for all to see, I don't try to hide anything, so I would appreciate it if either you, or anyone else stop sniping at me, whatever Emily/TK did in her past, is exactly that, in her past, again as I've already said, she's only just turned 23 years old, the nasty stuff that happened from what I can gather happened a few years ago, so she was a teenager, and again I'll say, how many of us (hand on heart) can honestly say that we haven't done any stupid things when we were teenagers? Give the girl a break!

ramrodronnie

Hi Hulk, all that I can say is if you're into voluptous women? Then yes Emily is definitely worth a punt, you've probaby read my fluffy stuff about her, I found her to be really nice company, Lovely big HH tits, Great freanch kissing, and a Gorgeous wet Fuck, she urged me to fuck her harder, well I did ask her beforehand to talk dirty with me, some of these WGs can't get me to cum these days, I think it's a mental thing with me, if I feel that they are not enjoying it as much as me, or being mechanical, I pick up on it, and I can't cum, I do like to think that I'm pleasuring the girl/lady, and I know that I was getting the right vibes from Emily, so yes mate, I would say that she's worth a punt

Offline finn5555

Hi Hulk, all that I can say is if you're into voluptous women? Then yes Emily is definitely worth a punt, you've probaby read my fluffy stuff about her, I found her to be really nice company, Lovely big HH tits, Great freanch kissing, and a Gorgeous wet Fuck, she urged me to fuck her harder, well I did ask her beforehand to talk dirty with me, some of these WGs can't get me to cum these days, I think it's a mental thing with me, if I feel that they are not enjoying it as much as me, or being mechanical, I pick up on it, and I can't cum, I do like to think that I'm pleasuring the girl/lady, and I know that I was getting the right vibes from Emily, so yes mate, I would say that she's worth a punt

:scare: :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :scare: :scare:

Offline Hulk6969

Ok So it thought I would give her a chance & book her!

Well for starters she's got a fucking bad attitude on the phone
All huffing & puffing.

We were going to do last week Tuesday at 8 then she said 10 then she said
She will confirm the cunt texts me when I was sleeping at midnight!!!

Same shit again this week Tuesday agreed 8 then she said 10 then she said Thursday would be better!!!

Thursday comes along she says lets do 8 I said ok then she said 830, I rang to confirm & no answer from her, I book else where & she then texts me 30 minutes later are we on for 830?

Overall she's a complete waste of time very unprofessional rude on the phone,I maybe lucky & dodged a bullet or beach whale.

ramrodronnie

Hi Hulk6969,
I really don't know what happened with you're booking with Emily, obviously what was said between you and Emily, was between you and her, but I can only give an account of my experience, the only thing that happened with me, that was a little similar to you was she did keep changing the time for me to see her, but obviously, different people have different circumstances, I am quite flexible when it come to the time I see any WG, as I'm single "Free Agent" so I suppose I'm ok with being fucked about a bit, so long as I know I'm going to have a good fuck.
But she wasn't moody, and she didn't have any bad attitude with me Hulk? Quite the opposite, she was really friendly, happy, and chatty with me, I'm sorry that you're experience seems to be the polar opposite to the experience that I had, as I say the only thing that I can relate to is the timing being changed, otherwise all good, she was a Great Fuck, and I personally will be back to have some more.

Offline Hulk6969

I don't doubt she offers a good service, it's just that I jve tried to book
& have had no luck.

She has offered me a discount! 

Neal69

Yes I have had a bit of messing around as far as booking times is concerned.

BUT

When you do pin her down boy does she deliver.  :dance:  :dance:

Worth it?

Hell Yeah  :dance: :dance: :dance:

N

ramrodronnie

Hi again Hulk, well if she's offered you a discount, kiss and make up mate, then fill your boots, like Neal says, boy she does deliver!   :P

Offline cunnyhunt

Hi again Hulk, well if she's offered you a discount, kiss and make up mate, then fill your boots, like Neal says, boy she does deliver!   :P

Kylie fucks someone around but your answer is to reward her  :dash:

I hope you have not given her too much information to identify yourself  :rolleyes:

Offline The_Don

After reading some of the below (linked thread). She to much if a risk to even consider punting. IMO and I'm sure some would agree :unknown:

Many more to choose from, with much better attitudes and levels of service.

But each each to there own. As with any W/G YMMV. Some clearly more than others.

:wackogirl:  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

The full story can be read in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4411

The fun starts around page 5
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:37:48 am by The_Don »

ramrodronnie

Spot on there The_Don, each to there own, one man's meat, is another man's poison.
But I would add that I'm not taking any notice of all this stupid sniping, I reported my experience, which incidentally was Factual. I can only speak from my own personal experience. When I  posted my review about my experience with Emily, who I now know used to be called; Teen Kylie, I didn't know about what had gone on with her about 3 years ago, but as I've said, she's only 23 years old. Lets be honest, who hasn't done things that we regret when we were teenagers? The girl is trying to put things right. I just think that everyone who keeps having a pop at her, should give the girl a break. Nuff said.

:dash:  :dash:  :dash: :dash:  :dash:

Offline The_Don

Let me make this clear.

I would never willingly entertain punting this low life and any one that wishes to do so. Does at their own risk.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:52:01 pm by The_Don »

ramrodronnie

Have you had a personal experience with Emily/TK then The Don?

Offline finn5555

Have you had a personal experience with Emily/TK then The Don?

Did you leave the money behind the kettle  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nice figure, any idea how she would react to a much older gent?

ramrodronnie

Nice figure, any idea how she would react to a much older gent?

Well I'm older, and she saw me HP. She fucked my brains out!

Chef d Affair

What are we classing as older here? 40's, 50's, 60's+?

ramrodronnie

What are we classing as older here? 40's, 50's, 60's+?

Yer only as old as the woman yer feeling Chef d Affair. Anyway it shouldn't matter how old the punter is, we're the paying clients. For the record I'm in my 60s, but I don't have any problems shagging the young WGs.

vw

Yer only as old as the woman yer feeling Chef d Affair. Anyway it shouldn't matter how old the punter is, we're the paying clients. For the record I'm in my 60s, but I don't have any problems shagging the young WGs.

The dick you speak to is hungheartsguy and one of his other names !

Offline Nagilum

The dick you speak to is hungheartsguy and one of his other names !

And now he's a banned dick.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Well spotted guys! Didn't notice that one. FFS!  :angry: