Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ever been to sunset studios Yarmouth  (Read 1161 times)

mark100max

drove past many a times when I ring up I get offered Melanie, want Heidi

whats it like inside, is it worth the 120 an hour ?

Offline itk

Went many, many years ago. Awful place, a nightmare to enter without being seen. Two rooms  (basic table with tissues), and a woman sitting behind a desk. Got a massage with HE, also had a punt from there but that was in a house slightly up the road which was better. (Venue not the punt)
Noticed the outside is currently undergoing a tidy up, but St. Peter's Road is a place I'd avoid during the day,let alone the evening.

Have you asked if the WG will actually be at the shop, as they did have a house up the road from there?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:09:53 pm by itk »

mark100max

Never done sunset !

I got ripped off with premire massage on aldersson road, I booked an hour b2b  massage for 100 on the phone, was told when i got there she could do only do 30 mins, and charged 70, was about 5 min back rub and a 5 min tit wank, and she got dressed

if i should ever walked

totally disgusting place stunk of cigarette smoke and the dog kept coming in the room and she kept stopping to put out of the room, never trurned the  tv off either, and was she half watching eastenders wanking me off.

Jesus !

mark100max

i have rang sunset twice always been melanie on, wanted to see heidi as i like young slim.

Offline itk

Never done sunset !

I got ripped off with premire massage on aldersson road, I booked an hour b2b  massage for 100 on the phone, was told when i got there she could do only do 30 mins, and charged 70, was about 5 min back rub and a 5 min tit wank, and she got dressed

if i should ever walked

totally disgusting place stunk of cigarette smoke and the dog kept coming in the room and she kept stopping to put out of the room, never trurned the  tv off either, and was she half watching eastenders wanking me off.

Jesus !

Been there as well, only ever had on decent girl from there, an oriental by the name of Mimi. They used to have a place of Southown Road, even more disgusting than the Alderson Road gaff.

mark100max

it was honey who i saw dark hair fantastic tits, i think she must have seen me coming thou

glad i never visited southtown rd lol

mark100max

seems like a few new girls on the sunset website

riri, summer and jadey

shame no pics however