Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Tips  (Read 1466 times)

vw

Not sure what happens to my mind in a punt but 9 times out of ten while having a few post punt pints in a pub I get pulled up on my shirt being inside out by random strangers.  Makes me chuckle, anyone else get this problem ?

Offline Cuntminion

no

How do you manage that, wear a button shirt or one with a distinctive image on the front to avoid being thought of as a window licker down the pub

vw

Button up shirts, with front pocket, only happens after a punt.

Offline anyfucker

be careful to take your shirt off the right way round before you get too involved, undo all the buttons, hang it on the hanger you took with you
Oh fuck it, rip my clothes off and let's get it on.

Offline itk

Never, although I once left my boxers in a WG's bathroom. Was a shit punt and wanted to leave Asap.

Sureshot

No, i'm not 4 and know how to dress myself.

Offline daveev

go to punt with shirt already inside out, then it's ready when you finish, simples  :dance:

vw

go to punt with shirt already inside out, then it's ready when you finish, simples  :dance:
Genius thanks !

Offline threechilliman

Oh fuck it, rip my clothes off and let's get it on.

+1. Mine are usually scattered around her gaff. Last time out it took a while to locate my socks as she pulled them off while I was lying on the setter and just chucked them behind her!

tcm

Offline cueball

Mine are usually strewn around here and there. I says managed to get dressed ok after though, it's not what I look like after a punt its what I smell like that could get me busted, perfume and pussy take some explaining

vw

Mine are usually strewn around here and there. I says managed to get dressed OK after though, it's not what I look like after a punt its what I smell like that could get me busted, perfume and pussy take some explaining
Imagine if you got your favourite mask stuck CueBall, would love to see someone explain that !  Fortunately explaining is something I don't have in my to do list.

Offline OakTree

Jesus Christ have a bit of control and take your clothes off in an orderly manner and fold them. Only the other day I caught myself rutting some young thing from behind in the mirror. What could of been an image carnal Savagery was averted by the fact my clothes were neatly piled and folded in the background and also I'd had the forethought to smoke my pipe whilst piling into her.

You sir, sound like a fucking disgrace.

Offline RedKettle

I already have a full post punt pre return home routine to carry out to prevent incrimination - I now need to add check clothes on the right way around!

willmo1

Jesus Christ have a bit of control and take your clothes off in an orderly manner and fold them. Only the other day I caught myself rutting some young thing from behind in the mirror. What could of been an image carnal Savagery was averted by the fact my clothes were neatly piled and folded in the background and also I'd had the forethought to smoke my pipe whilst piling into her.

You sir, sound like a fucking disgrace.

Spoken like a true gentleman.  ;)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

If you're attached/married I'll give you one tip...

Give up punting.

No, really, if you want to keep your relationship give it up, now.

Only a completely dozy cunt would put their shirt on back to front & you're going to get yourself caught out, guaranteed.

vw

Only a completely dozy cunt would put their shirt on back to front & you're going to get yourself caught out, guaranteed.
No chance getting caught, no body to catch me.  Anyway you just made same mistake as me so cannot be much better.  Since when is inside out back to front,  I would pay attention yourself dear punter!

fredpunter

Button up shirts, with front pocket, only happens after a punt.

So the buttons are in the inside rather than the outside .. they are on the left rather than the right, the collar is almost certainly different and your breast pocket isn't available to put your phone, fags, bus ticket etc in, and you don't notice any if these things .... how long are you in the pub pre-punt?

Offline hw189

Never had this problem (as OP), though I do frequently come home smelling of the lady's perfume or / and with her hair strands caught on my clothes after a punt. Luckily not been caught yet!

Offline gash bash

Not sure what happens to my mind in a punt but 9 times out of ten while having a few post punt pints in a pub I get pulled up on my shirt being inside out by random strangers.  Makes me chuckle, anyone else get this problem ?

no, once or twice walked out without doing the trouser zip.
do you still have your name written inside the collar? lol