Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Kamila x in Bristol  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like this Polish hottie is new in Bristol.  :thumbsup: 2 positive UKP reviews.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just added her to my HL!  :lol: :rose: :lol:

Shaketherooom

Any news on Kamila roth?

Im tempted, but looking at the prvt gallery it look to me like the pics are of 2 different girls.  Im hoping for positive feedback  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Any news on Kamila roth?

Im tempted, but looking at the prvt gallery it look to me like the pics are of 2 different girls.  Im hoping for positive feedback  :thumbsup:

No news yet.  :blush: My HL is quite long but hoping to get around to her soon.  :lol: :crazy: :lol:

JV547845

Over the bridge in newport now.  That profile's gone on a PGS mystery tour before when she wasn't working, previously in coventry.

Offline Roth

Over the bridge in newport now.  That profile's gone on a PGS mystery tour before when she wasn't working, previously in coventry.

Not good of her of her Sergei.  :thumbsdown:

JV547845

Nope - I was about to post a Sergei diss as well as noone answered her numbers last night, but a girl called Kimmy just answered on this one External Link/Members Only I think said Kamila's back in two weeks  :drinks:.  I forgot to ask `back where ?' though in case it was Coventry, but she said I can phone back.  More info here too External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:15:40 pm by JV547845 »

JV547845

This is probably Kimmy External Link/Members Only, so Kamila might well be back in Bristol - hurray!

JV547845

Kimmy's AW profile, in Bristol too!  External Link/Members Only Mixed reviews for her unfortunately, hopefully that doesn't reflect on Kamila.

getonit

I visited Kamilla a couple of times when she was in Coventry around the end of May.  She has had a tit job and also a Huge tat across her chest . Personally I don't like tats or fake tits but did not put me off her at all , she is really pretty and gives plenty of FK and seems to genuinely like a good shag judging by the noise she makes. She is still on my HL for whenever she visits Cov .

Offline Roth

I visited Kamilla a couple of times when she was in Coventry around the end of May.  She has had a tit job and also a Huge tat across her chest . Personally I don't like tats or fake tits but did not put me off her at all , she is really pretty and gives plenty of FK and seems to genuinely like a good shag judging by the noise she makes. She is still on my HL for whenever she visits Cov .

Sounds good.  :thumbsup:  Hope  she comes back to Bristol.  :thumbsup: