Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trios won't be going ahead hahahahaha  (Read 5758 times)

Offline smiths

The problem is too many agencies are run by criminals and they don't like competition so think its normal to try and get rid of there rivals and it can get heavy where punters and girls can be in the cross fire.

Legally they are ALL criminals if they take a cut of a WGs fees of course. When there is a lot of money at stake who knows what might happen that's why giving them your address is not a smart move in my view.

themademan2

But that is a confusing argument you are making.

She is admitting she did this with you. But saying she didn't do it with GC.

You would naturally think she would deny both if trying to lie to get away with things. And you have no direct proof it happened to you to force her to admit this occurred with you.

So this implies she is telling the truth. She did it with you, but not GC? In my eyes at least. I am not sure about anyone elses.

And I feel I better say, that its not me saying I don't believe what GC says. I am saying it could have been someone else.
I am the one that her husband spoke to and threatened. Same threats to greychap, only difference is they weren't able to trace me to do damage to my vehicles.

Who did you think she was going on about on her post??!! That post she did was about a response from mine and greychap allegations.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:21:49 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

But that is a confusing argument you are making.

She is admitting she did this with you. But saying she didn't do it with GC.

You would naturally think she would deny both if trying to lie to get away with things. And you have no direct proof it happened to you to force her to admit this occurred with you.

So this implies she is telling the truth. She did it with you, but not GC? In my eyes at least. I am not sure about anyone elses.

And I feel I better say, that its not me saying I don't believe what GC says. I am saying it could have been someone else.
And cos he threatened me and not greychap in your eyes, that's ok??!!  Stacey Stated that no male involvement and their's her then fiancé ringing a client to have 'words'. Strange u find that acceptable
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:29:51 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

Back to the original thread and hope it doesn't go meandering off on a huge tangent.

Noticed mention of duos and trios completely disappeared from Brooke Knights thread. Last blog is now dated February 2015

Toshiba

Anth, you are supposed to be like us on the side of the punters, why do you nail youre colours to an agency? Why admit you are "in the Amour" camp?

I think at times you are a little naive with these agencies

Lets all be in the punters camp, thats why we are here, 2 members have been agreived so we should in the main support THEM and not be a fanboy of an agency

If ANY agency does ill of us we are here to tell the tale if we feel we can

Being in a "camp" sits on the wrong side of the fence to me

Toshiba

The dous/trios were more to do with egos than an agency spat imho, i used agencies in themain and to be fair found Amour very good compared to Diamonds , reading yhe reviews of Allure girls you can see why they could lose clients, but let them get on with it in truth as the competition is all good for the punters eh?

Offline Gothic D

The dous/trios were more to do with egos than an agency spat imho, i used agencies in themain and to be fair found Amour very good compared to Diamonds , reading yhe reviews of Allure girls you can see why they could lose clients, but let them get on with it in truth as the competition is all good for the punters eh?

I agree,what I want to see is a price war between them.That will also probably force some of the Indies to drop their prices,and lets face it there are an awful lot of them that are overpriced.

Offline geordiekevin

Stacey sound a right sneaky cunt,fuck amour in my eyes.

GC gets car smashed and TMM gets threats and people still use Amour.

If Mackysees knows more surely he should be letting GC know.

The punters who have had threats or damage done are 2 of the people who contribute mostly to the north east section FUCK YOU STACEY FUCK YOU AMOUR

Offline AnthG

Anth, you are supposed to be like us on the side of the punters, why do you nail youre colours to an agency? Why admit you are "in the Amour" camp?

The vibe I am getting is a lot of people in the north east section of the forum seem to be in the allure camp. And its not the case of seeing whoever is good from any agency. The vibe is they are in an allure camp over anything else.

I am just saying my first choice for a punt is looking on the amour site to even out the massive slant the north east section seems to be having towards allure at the moment. I have looked on Allures site and most of the girls are OAPs. That is not what I want from punting. Like I have said I like to punt with girls who are 27 and under.

In the north east there is a choice of Diamonds, Amour, Allure and Naughty Northern. There are also a few other small agencies or booking independents. But that's really it.

So there really isn't that much choice. As Diamonds I am not using again due to how bad they handled my last punt and couldn't care less about it so clearly because of this they don't want my custom. Naughty Northern seems to be pretty much a Darlington, Sunderland or Middlesborough agency with next to nobody in Newcastle. Allure is like I said in my eyes containing largely old girls over 30 and not what I am seeking from punting.

That leaves a choice of Amour or independents.

Independents annoy the hell out of me as they are total greedy buggers and who throw a strop on for stupid reasons during the booking process and the amount of hassle to book one is far too much for me. I hate booking independents with such a passion.

This leaves Amour. And Stacey has always been ok with me. And plus she seems to be the one forcing the price down of all these greedy girls on her books from the region as without amour you can bet all the girls on Amour would be all £120 per hour on AW. This is the whole argument on this price discrepancy thing. The girls are £100 per hour on amour, outside of them they are mostly £120 per hour.

If I swore off booking with Amour like it seems you have. I would be kind of ending up booking nobody as there is nobody left in my eyes left in the region.

And cos he threatened me and not greychap in your eyes, that's ok??!!  Stacey Stated that no male involvement and their's her then fiancé ringing a client to have 'words'. Strange u find that acceptable

I wasn't thinking that. And I didn't think you were threatened to be honest.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline stanleyjohn

Just checked Allure website and roughly 50% of them are under 30 and they also charge £100 per hr, no longer punting so no axe to grind or trying to gain favour just think comments on here need to be accurate.

greychap

Lets all be in the punters camp, thats why we are here, 2 members have been agreived so we should in the main support THEM and not be a fanboy of an agency

If ANY agency does ill of us we are here to tell the tale if we feel we can

Being in a "camp" sits on the wrong side of the fence to me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

greychap

Stacey sound a right sneaky cunt,fuck amour in my eyes.

GC gets car smashed and TMM gets threats and people still use Amour.

If Mackysees knows more surely he should be letting GC know.

The punters who have had threats or damage done are 2 of the people who contribute mostly to the north east section FUCK YOU STACEY FUCK YOU AMOUR

Cheers mate  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Just checked Allure website and roughly 50% of them are under 30 and they also charge £100 per hr, no longer punting so no axe to grind or trying to gain favour just think comments on here need to be accurate.

I wasn't saying anything to misrepresent things or be nasty. (everyone seems to think I am being nasty of late when I am not)

When I was last looking at the allure site it seemed like all the girls were old. And all the reviews on the forum when I click on the links its for old girls never young.

Looking now though, now that they have the ages up to make it easy to go through, its a case of they have 22 girls on their books. 11 of them are over 30. And 11 are under. So you are right in what you say 50/50.

And looking at the 11 under 30 girls they have, Jennifer does sound interesting and one I will be curious about looking at the photos for when they go up.

External Link/Members Only

Like I say though, my post above was just me saying, I like using amour. I have used them for 3 years now. So when I fancy a punt I click on Amours calendar before anything else I do. It used to be click on Diamonds calendar first. Now its switched to Amours calendar first.

greychap

The vibe I am getting is a lot of people in the north east section of the forum seem to be in the allure camp. And its not the case of seeing whoever is good from any agency. The vibe is they are in an allure camp over anything else.

I am just saying my first choice for a punt is looking on the amour site to even out the massive slant the north east section seems to be having towards allure at the moment. I have looked on Allures site and most of the girls are OAPs. That is not what I want from punting. Like I have said I like to punt with girls who are 27 and under.

In the north east there is a choice of Diamonds, Amour, Allure and Naughty Northern. There are also a few other small agencies or booking independents. But that's really it.

So there really isn't that much choice. As Diamonds I am not using again due to how bad they handled my last punt and couldn't care less about it so clearly because of this they don't want my custom. Naughty Northern seems to be pretty much a Darlington, Sunderland or Middlesborough agency with next to nobody in Newcastle. Allure is like I said in my eyes containing largely old girls over 30 and not what I am seeking from punting.

Independents annoy the hell out of me as they are total greedy buggers and who throw a strop on for stupid reasons during the booking process and the amount of hassle to book one is far too much for me. I hate booking independents with such a passion.

This leaves Amour. And Stacey has always been ok with me. And plus she seems to be the one forcing the price down of all these greedy girls on her books from the region as without amour you can bet all the girls on Amour would be all £120 per hour on AW. This is the whole argument on this price discrepancy thing. The girls are £100 per hour on amour, outside of them they are mostly £120 per hour.

If I swore off booking with Amour like it seems you have. I would be kind of ending up booking nobody as there is nobody left in my eyes left in the region.

If you want to use Amour for the reasons given I understand that, but I think you annoyed a few punters on the way you worded your post by saying your in the Amour camp it looks like you are saying fuck punters getting threats im on there side.

I don't think you meant it in that way but they have a point about punters supporting punters especially being a member on here and admin said they support a twitter account of trying to close down this site, which im sure you would not want as your on here a lot.

greychap

[/b]

So you don't believe the TMM2 was threatened by Amour? this happened way before my situation and I did not even know about it until I think admin mentioned it on here when my situation was going on.

Offline AnthG

I think you annoyed a few punters on the way you worded your post by saying your in the Amour camp it looks like you are saying fuck punters getting threats im on there side.

Like I said above I seem to be inadvertently saying the wrong thing repeatedly of late and pissing people off inadvertently.

admin said they support a twitter account of trying to close down this site, which im sure you would not want as your on here a lot.

The supporting the anti UKP twitter accounts is an absolutely stupid thing to have done IMHO. I actually messaged Stacey about it to ask why on earth she was doing this and she said she wasn't knowingly doing it and she has now blocked and deleted that twitter account from her following/followers lists after I had told her about it.

So you don't believe the TMM2 was threatened by Amour? this happened way before my situation and I did not even know about it until I think admin mentioned it on here when my situation was going on.

I do not know what happened to be honest. I formed a belief of what happened based on the info I seen posted, that is all.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:43:56 pm by AnthG »

Offline rthunderbird

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Check out the new blog, a little slight at you there Anth with 'scumbagish' and apprently the trios or duos not going ahead with Brooke are because she is too busy.

I call bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

"So I am simply keeping my loyalties with Amour" - That's more like it Tori, a little bit of honesty. My my, well there's a surprise.

"Its all tongue and cheek" - Well to me Tori it sounds like that head of yours is getting a little over-inflated.

"Splitting hairs trolling away" - That's not what we've been doing Tori but thanks for trying.

I vote Tori + Lily could be wankers of the week, anyone agree?

greychap

Check out the new blog, a little slight at you there Anth with 'scumbagish' and apprently the trios or duos not going ahead with Brooke are because she is too busy.

I call bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

"So I am simply keeping my loyalties with Amour" - That's more like it Tori, a little bit of honesty. My my, well there's a surprise.

"Its all tongue and cheek" - Well to me Tori it sounds like that head of yours is getting a little over-inflated.

"Splitting hairs trolling away" - That's not what we've been doing Tori but thanks for trying.

I vote Tori + Lily could be wankers of the week, anyone agree?

I think like Tori says her phone has been ringing more since the threesome idea come about, they know how to get punters highlighting the stuff they write and it benefits there income wether it goes ahead or not :lol: :lol:

Offline rthunderbird

I think like Tori says her phone has been ringing more since the threesome idea come about, they know how to get punters highlighting the stuff they write and it benefits there income wether it goes ahead or not :lol: :lol:

Its clever I'll admit, but I do not buy the bullshit about 'Brooke not having enough time' the plan was that bookings already made with her would have the option to I don't really see how that would take up anymore of her time. Its just the agencies playing games and fighting each other.

Offline stanleyjohn

I just thought that the WG's that mentioned the whole duo/trio thing made themselves look daft when they had to backtrack almost immediately, just didn't ring true at all.

greychap

I just thought that the WG's that mentioned the whole duo/trio thing made themselves look daft when they had to backtrack almost immediately, just didn't ring true at all.

Just another marketing tactic, they knew it would end up being discussed on here and gives them more exposure.

yorkshire123

It does make me smile when the silly cows do this.
Not all punters are members of or read UKP so when they read that kind of shite on a profile blog they must think that said prossie is some sort of fruit-case  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

Check out the new blog, a little slight at you there Anth

I just cannot believe the new blog still doesn't mention Eva's existence. It was this which caused the issue in the first place.

The way the blog has been written its like Tori is suggesting people flipped at the idea of her and Lily teaming up for a duo. Like it was Luke Skywalker joining Darth Vader on the dark side type stuff going on with them two duo-ing.

When actually it was because they decided to pretend Eva didn't exist.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Fucking hell! You Northern punters know how to create drama! Sounds like a script from Corrie!

Maybe you should concentrate on fucking them than worrying about their private lives!  :wackogirl:

Offline rthunderbird

I just cannot believe the new blog still doesn't mention Eva's existence. It was this which caused the issue in the first place.

The way the blog has been written its like Tori is suggesting people flipped at the idea of her and Lily teaming up for a duo. Like it was Luke Skywalker joining Darth Vader on the dark side type stuff going on with them two duo-ing.

When actually it was because they decided to pretend Eva didn't exist.

Exactly, I couldn't give a fuck if they want to team up. But it's the fact that Lily was getting defensive over something that she really shouldn't have been getting defensive over and then the blatant conflict of the agencies which they are trying to whitewash. Well these two girls are not going to be getting my hard earned cash anytime soon. Might just book a slot with Eva.

Toshiba

Anth its not s case of being in a "camp" there you go again about it.

Allure have some great reviews, its healthy to have more choice, fuck all to do with being in a camp.we want sexy fanny at a great price.

Plus this cosy messaging of agency owners that you do, is this in the hope that when a punt goes tits up you will get a freebie because its "you"?

Maybe im reading you wrong as in the main you seem to want the best for punters but to me there are a few on here that seen to want to be overly friendly with an agency for a reason known only to themselves.

I dont punt at the minute and havent for a while so im only observing things at the minute.the whole business seems fraught with envy, mistrust and big egos.

Never forget they are only interest in ya money and like to use this place for their own gain, many seem inherent on trying not to offend an agency and its not good allround.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:15:15 pm by Toshiba »

Marmite

Just imagine the scene, some of the NE's finest wg's are sat around the cauldron late at night.  The cauldron is going bubble, bubble but the phones are not going ring a ding ding.  One of them opines its often quiet this time of year because clients are having to spend time with their families instead of us..... they don't care about our needs....like we care about theirs (as laughter ensues).

One suggests why not advertise... but adverts are expensive and not very effective says another.  Then an epiphany occurs, they all jump to their feet (a black cat appears from nowhere) and they say in unison let's advertise on the UKP forum its the perfect place....... it doesn't accept adverts.

If we write titillating speculation on an AW blog some of the guys will get very exited.  They will start doing a forensic analysis of everything we have said to them going back months, we should gets loads of name checks.... it will go on for pages and pages, days and days ... you can't buy that sort of advertising.... (more laughter).

Well what have I learnt from this thread.  A bit of marketing in the right place goes a long way, nope I knew that anyway.  What I have learnt is that if I intend to go camping in the NE I need be very careful where I park my car.

But is it true, is the North East really a trio free zone.

Imagine if a businessman (who doesn't like tents), but does like having deep pockets and long arms just happened to be spending a few days in a suite of one of the better hotels.  One of the NE's most unbookable escorts was keeping him company.  Imagine if the two of them were enjoying a game of Tiddly Winks and they both agreed Tiddly Winks is best played by four people.

Maybe I am an optimist but it wouldn't surprise me if Kara and Lilly would kind enough to make up the foursome.

I have never met Lilly but I have the suspicion that Kara would be more than capable of tiddling a strategic wink if necessary.

This thread does appear to support the truism that not everything that is advertised happens and not everything that happens is advertised.

Toshiba

True, we are giving them too much column inches and looking into things a bit too deep.

We do that too often on here

Offline AnthG

Plus this cosy messaging of agency owners that you do, is this in the hope that when a punt goes tits up you will get a freebie because its "you"?

No its when they are doing something wrong. I tell them.

I did it with diamonds, they used to listen, they stopped, so I stopped using them.

I am a customer, I am doing what a customer does. When I also see computer retailers doing something wrong. I message to tell them too for them to put it right. Nobody has yet said to me, are you doing this to get a free PC :)

Offline AnthG

If we write titillating speculation on an AW blog some of the guys will get very exited.  They will start doing a forensic analysis of everything we have said to them going back months, we should gets loads of name checks.... it will go on for pages and pages, days and days ... you can't buy that sort of advertising.... (more laughter).

Well what have I learnt from this thread.  A bit of marketing in the right place goes a long way, nope I knew that anyway.  What I have learnt is that if I intend to go camping in the NE I need be very careful where I park my car.

To be honest I thought the story was offensive and very bad, for reasons already I have banged on about above. And if you had of asked me this a week ago I would never thought something like this. I would have said you're crazy. I just think Tori and Lily picked the wrong story by a long-long way.

Now just to show the spirit of things, a much better story even taking 2 seconds off the top of my head that Tori and Lily could have come up with to not be off and offensive would have been.

Friday night a bunch of amour girls had a get together at Lily's and Eva's place. As it was late and we had been drinking we decided to stay over as there were no metro's running and it was too expensive for a taxi. Another girl was on the settee. So I had nowhere to sleep. So had no other option but to sleep in the bed with Lily and Eva.

None of us could sleep, it was just far too hot and sweaty that night, and we were all three of us jammed into that bed with nowhere to move and rubbing into each other with every slight movement we made trying to get to sleep and and we just actually got turned on by it and then.....

External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline Mansell

Just imagine the scene, some of the NE's finest wg's are sat around the cauldron late at night.  The cauldron is going bubble, bubble but the phones are not going ring a ding ding.  One of them opines its often quiet this time of year because clients are having to spend time with their families instead of us..... they don't care about our needs....like we care about theirs (as laughter ensues).

One suggests why not advertise... but adverts are expensive and not very effective says another.  Then an epiphany occurs, they all jump to their feet (a black cat appears from nowhere) and they say in unison let's advertise on the UKP forum its the perfect place....... it doesn't accept adverts.

Imagine if a businessman (who doesn't like tents), but does like having deep pockets and long arms just happened to be spending a few days in a suite of one of the better hotels.  One of the NE's most unbookable escorts was keeping him company.  Imagine if the two of them were enjoying a game of Tiddly Winks and they both agreed Tiddly Winks is best played by four people.

Maybe I am an optimist but it wouldn't surprise me if Kara and Lilly would kind enough to make up the foursome.

I have never met Lilly but I have the suspicion that Kara would be more than capable of tiddling a strategic wink if necessary.

This thread does appear to support the truism that not everything that is advertised happens and not everything that happens is advertised.

Brilliant, best post on this thread  :lol: :lol:

Toshiba

No its when they are doing something wrong. I tell them.

I did it with diamonds, they used to listen, they stopped, so I stopped using them.

I am a customer, I am doing what a customer does. When I also see computer retailers doing something wrong. I message to tell them too for them to put it right. Nobody has yet said to me, are you doing this to get a free PC :)

Its just the perception Anth, i never thought it was like that but can you see what others may think?

My point is coming over as too cosy with an agency isnt good on here, if you were a newbie you'd be cut to ribbons.

Thankfully we know the crack with you  :hi:

Offline AnthG

My point is coming over as too cosy with an agency isnt good on here, if you were a newbie you'd be cut to ribbons.

To be honest, I think the thing that annoys many people on the forum is when people have a hidden interest in a particular agency.

So I just thought I would say upfront the agency I use so there is no hidden-ness. Maybe the wrong thing to do. But like I say I didn't want ever anyone to think I was withholding anything.

To be honest also I am so sick of independents. Hair pulling so sick. Since stopping with Diamonds in May I have had two attempts at booking with independents.

Mia/Zara; who on my first attempt at booking, refused a booking from me. I am guessing because of my negative review towards Diamonds.
Then Southern Zara; who I have raved about like crazy, and could have literally have booked her exclusively for the next few years easily as on my side of things totally clicked. And thus have said non stop she is the best thing since sliced bread ever sicne. She is now ignoring my emails of booking request too. So am not sure what I have done, or what to do as I don't want to come across as a creep by messaging again (I sent a message last Thursday about a booking for tomorrow, this Thursday, totally ignored).

I hate booking independents so much. I like using agencies. As you phone up and within an hour or two you see them. And at the moment there really is only a viable choice of either Amour or Allure in Newcastle.

Toshiba

Im sure your autistic Anth  :lol:

Offline AnthG

Im sure your autistic Anth  :lol:

I wish, as then I could play the sympathy card and get these girls to stop mucking me about on Adultwork  :)

Marmite

Sympathy is in the dictionary between two other words...it is best to avoid all three of them in this hobby.

greychap

To be honest, I think the thing that annoys many people on the forum is when people have a hidden interest in a particular agency.

So I just thought I would say upfront the agency I use so there is no hidden-ness. Maybe the wrong thing to do. But like I say I didn't want ever anyone to think I was withholding anything.

To be honest also I am so sick of independents. Hair pulling so sick. Since stopping with Diamonds in May I have had two attempts at booking with independents.

Mia/Zara; who on my first attempt at booking, refused a booking from me. I am guessing because of my negative review towards Diamonds.
Then Southern Zara; who I have raved about like crazy, and could have literally have booked her exclusively for the next few years easily as on my side of things totally clicked. And thus have said non stop she is the best thing since sliced bread ever sicne. She is now ignoring my emails of booking request too. So am not sure what I have done, or what to do as I don't want to come across as a creep by messaging again (I sent a message last Thursday about a booking for tomorrow, this Thursday, totally ignored).

I hate booking independents so much. I like using agencies. As you phone up and within an hour or two you see them. And at the moment there really is only a viable choice of either Amour or Allure in Newcastle.

So the girl you found that you really like she agreed to see you for your first appointment and now wants nothing to do with you, have you not got any ideas why she is blanking you?

Offline AnthG

So the girl you found that you really like she agreed to see you for your first appointment and now wants nothing to do with you, have you not got any ideas why she is blanking you?

No, and when you have put it like that it is depressing and panicking the hell out of me in equal measures.

Everything ended fine in the punt.

greychap

No, and when you have put it like that it is depressing and panicking the hell out of me in equal measures.

Everything ended fine in the punt.

Must be more going on behind the scenes with this one, the other zara booted you off after what happened on here even though she took your advice and set up independent but then come out with the crap about having to stand by Diamonds.

I wonder if some girls are swapping notes on you or something going on?

Offline AnthG

Must be more going on behind the scenes with this one, the other zara booted you off after what happened on here even though she took your advice and set up independent but then come out with the crap about having to stand by Diamonds.

I wonder if some girls are swapping notes on you or something going on?

There is no notes to swap, I am literally a perfect gentleman on punts. And I am not kidding when I am saying I am getting a bit freaked now.

My plan was, I am going to leave it a month and try again for another booking - so week ending Thursday 6th August.

greychap

There is no notes to swap, I am literally a perfect gentleman on punts. And I am not kidding when I am saying I am getting a bit freaked now.

My plan was, I am going to leave it a month and try again for another booking - so week ending Thursday 6th August.

A lot of girls know who you are from the forum, maybe it might be as your so vocal about everything they might be worried that there is a lot of pressure to be on there best behaviour and worried that any little detail could appear on here.

Even though the other Zara it was good to let us know that she did not wash after the other builder punter as its something we would all want to know but she must have been livid with you as its a very embarrassing thing to have all over the site.

Its just a shame that so many know who you are from this site because when your honest and we do need it on here you could suffer with girls you want to see because of it?

Offline AnthG

A lot of girls know who you are from the forum, maybe it might be as your so vocal about everything they might be worried that there is a lot of pressure to be on there best behaviour and worried that any little detail could appear on here.

I don't know what the issue is to be honest. I could speculate, but if the girl sees my speculations she will likely get incensed just from that alone.

I don't think its due to worries over getting a negative review. She did say she was worried about this after seeing my negative review towards one of her friends - Savannah. But I said in response, don't worry, with you even if you pulled out a knife and stabbed me six times in a booking. I would still come on here singing your praises and leave you a positive as you are seriously fit. (Its probably due to crap jokes like this why she is not wanting to see me :) )

So my plan was, email her on 6th August for another booking. If she ignores that, then message her best friend NorthernBella and ask her if she knows whats up.

I am hoping there is an innocent reason like she doesn't know how to use the adultwork system or whatever as a couple of people have been saying in PMs to me she has been losing their AW messages on trying to book.

So like I also said, and its worth saying it again, agencies so much easier. You don't need to do any of this faff if she had of just been on one of their books. So why the hell anyone would want to pay more to book a girl direct is beyond me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:22:20 am by AnthG »

greychap

I don't know what the issue is to be honest. I could speculate, but if the girl sees my speculations she will likely get incensed just from that alone.

I don't think its due to worries over getting a negative review. She did say she was worried about this after seeing my negative review towards one of her friends - Savannah. But I said in response, don't worry, with you even if you pulled out a knife and stabbed me six times in a booking. I would still come on here singing your praises and leave you a positive as you are seriously fit. (Its probably due to crap jokes like this why she is not wanting to see me :) )

So my plan was, email her on 6th August for another booking. If she ignores that, then message her best friend NorthernBella and ask her if she knows whats up.

I am hoping there is an innocent reason like she doesn't know how to use the adultwork system or whatever as a couple of people have been saying in PMs to me she has been losing their AW messages on trying to book.

So like I also said, and its worth saying it again, agencies so much easier. You don't need to do any of this faff if she had of just been on one of their books. So why the hell anyone would want to pay more to book a girl direct is beyond me.

You are funny that is hilarious what you said to her :lol: :lol:

greychap

Did you not say she contacted you on here before surely she must be reading all this?

Do you know if she is seeing other punters at the moment?

Offline AnthG

Did you not say she contacted you on here before surely she must be reading all this?

Yeah she joined up here and contacted me as really her friend reads here - Bella. She doesn't.

To be honest, I am kind of deep down hoping either her or Bella does see this so she messages me in response to my message last week so i know I haven't done or said something wrong to creep her out (which is my worry now).

She has been working last Friday and Saturday. So will have been seeing people those days. But its probably best to let things drop.

Plus its kind of went on a tangent now from Tori's, Lily's and Brookes Trios'

David Larry

Someone should really do the honourable thing and contact you to you explain why you're being ignored. What a head fuck!!!

Offline foreverchanges

Someone should really do the honourable thing and contact you to you explain why you're being ignored. What a head fuck!!!

Do you honestly think anyone would do this?...So long as she's busy she wont give,in the words of Jim Royle, " a shiney shite" about Antonio.

pierrot

If your using the same name as here on adultwork try changing it, you can do it so you dont lose any good feedback you may have accrued, Iv changed mine 3 or 4 times over the years.

themademan2

If your using the same name as here on adultwork try changing it, you can do it so you dont lose any good feedback you may have accrued, Iv changed mine 3 or 4 times over the years.
That's exactly what I do, detach my aw account to this profile. That way they don't know who you are.