Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misunderstood and Blocked on AdultWork  (Read 1683 times)

disgracedpolitician

Some girl on AW blocked me because of a misunderstanding. What should I do?

First off, I am not a stalker. My interest in the girl is purely professional. Basically the misunderstanding goes like this:

Her profile states that she doesn't see Asian men. From past experiences, I know "Asian" could mean South Asians, so I asked her via Phone Chat on AW, and she confirmed my suspicion. I told her I am of some other Asian background, and she said she would be glad to see me and told me to send her an email on AW when she's available next time. I sent her a polite email to discuss a possible booking as soon as I saw her updated schedule. I also reminded her of our Phone Chat conversation earlier too. Now all of my emails are deleted automatically after I sent them.

Is there anything I could do?

I really want to see her because of her raving reviews, her services and her location.

Offline cueball

Well, I wouldn't start the silly business of pounding her with loads of emails and phone calls.

Nowt you can do if you don't want to come across as either weird or needy.

She's not answering your emails, deleting em straight away. The answer is staring you in the face.

Forget and move on

disgracedpolitician

Sureshot

Dont sweat it, theres tonnes of whores out there who will give you a good time.

Aspen

She's blocked you because she feels uncomfortable. If you persist then that is bordering on stalking.

You have to move on.

yorkshire123

First off, I am not a stalker. My interest in the girl is purely professional. Basically the misunderstanding goes like this:

Her profile states that she doesn't see Asian men. From past experiences, I know "Asian" could mean South Asians, so I asked her via Phone Chat on AW, and she confirmed my suspicion. I told her I am of some other Asian background, and she said she would be glad to see me and told me to send her an email on AW when she's available next time. I sent her a polite email to discuss a possible booking as soon as I saw her updated schedule. I also reminded her of our Phone Chat conversation earlier too. Now all of my emails are deleted automatically after I sent them.

Is there anything I could do?

I really want to see her because of her raving reviews, her services and her location.

I really struggle with this mentality as the more a prossie gets reviewed the least interested I become especially the explicitly detailed reviewed girls, its almost as if I've already shagged them after reading some of them.

OP if it was me it would be a simple fuck you love, you need my money more than I need your pussy & move on.

Offline maxxblue

disgracedpolitician

Yeah I am moving on now. I just found an even better profile.

It's her loss.

Cheers mates.

Type_O_Negative

I really struggle with this mentality as the more a prossie gets reviewed the least interested I become especially the explicitly detailed reviewed girls, its almost as if I've already shagged them after reading some of them.

OP if it was me it would be a simple fuck you love, you need my money more than I need your pussy & move on.

+1000

Offline smiths

Depends on the WG for me and whether I fancy her or not. I couldn't care less how many other punters are posting they punt with her. What I wont do is jump through ANY WGs hoops on the principle that its ME that's paying, and in this case I would of moved on long ago as well.

Offline Roth

Depends on the WG for me and whether I fancy her or not. I couldn't care less how many other punters are posting they punt with her. What I wont do is jump through ANY WGs hoops on the principle that its ME that's paying, and in this case I would of moved on long ago as well.

+1.  Plenty more out there that will take your cash!  :hi:

Offline azrael

She's blocked you because she feels uncomfortable. If you persist then that is bordering on stalking.

You have to move on.

Totally agree, there are many reasons why she's doing this as you havnt posted a link i can only state the obvious she might be asian herself or it might just she doesnt want to see asian men all together. Asian men are to wg's what romanian girls are to punters ijs

Theodore

Totally agree, there are many reasons why she's doing this as you havnt posted a link i can only state the obvious she might be asian herself or it might just she doesnt want to see asian men all together. Asian men are to wg's what romanian girls are to punters ijs

Oh really?

Offline smiths

Speak for yourself, I go on the individual WG myself not just her nationality and had some good punts with WGs who advertised and said they were Romanian, as have some other punters on here as their reviews show.

pierrot

I dont think she misunderstood you at all, she just wasnt prepared to get in to telephone debate with you and possible unpleasantness. 

Offline eyeseebee

I dont think she misunderstood you at all, she just wasnt prepared to get in to telephone debate with you and possible unpleasantness.
Exactly right - if a girl makes it clear she won't see certain races, ages etc, as much as we might not like it, it just has to be accepted. Trying to convince them they should see you and then phoning them to ask them is potentially putting the girl on the spot and in an awkward situation. There will be plenty of girls who will see you, so focus on them and not those who won't.

regular punter

Yeah I am moving on now. I just found an even better profile.

It's her loss.

Cheers mates.

Share n share alike

Ben4454

You will find this a lot on Adultwork with some girls.

I once did a RB for a filming session and after I picked the girl I liked the look of emailed her to confirm and was subsequently blocked because she doesn't offer 'filming'

Laugh - move on.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:51:55 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline CupidStunt

You've not been left hanging with an unacknowledged email which leads to the is she busy/disorganised/blanking me/... uncertainty. You know exactly where you stand so be thankful and move on.

willmo1

Move on it's a casual fuck for money not a date.

If they dont wanna know leave it there. plenty more you can go to instead.