Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Euston: Hot Ameera - i.e. Amazing Ameera, I'm still seeing Stars!!!  (Read 3664 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Snake93

External Link/Members Only

I know, I know.  I'm not adding anything original here that isn't know, but if folks can write reviews about Lindsey and get away with it, I will write one for this sex goddess  :hi:.  Yes, this review will be fluffy...

First of all, why have I waited so long to see this woman!!  Definitely shame on me!!!

Comms:

Called Ameera in the early afternoon and to my surprise, she picked up.   :D  Given that her service was well documented, I got to the point and made a booking for that evening.  Ameera was very professional and respondent in her comms.  I gave her updated on my ETA.  I ended up being 5 minutes late for our appointment.  That said, did she give me a hard time? Let's put it this way, she took me by the hand, grabbed be by my neck and laid a deep, passionate DFK on me.  I felt immediate Wood coming on and I knew I had struck gold with this incredibly horny lady.

Description: 
What you see on her AW gallery is what you get with Ameera.  Very cute Arabic girl, with an adorable Czech accent and tasetfully done piercings.  If I had to venture a guess, I would say that she is a size 10.  She greeted me in a secretary's dress that just managed to hug her curves just right, showing off those righteous breasts and lovely bum.  If there is something missing from Ameera's gallery, it's her tits.  Oh my, they are lovely :yahoo:!  I'm guessing D or DD cups with huge areolas.  I couldn't keep my hands (or tongue for that matter :P) off of them.  As an added bonus, I think she was sensitive there given the moans she made as I licked, fondled and suckled them.  Man, I could've done that the whole time.  Nice shapely bottom and shaved pussy, I knew I was in for a treat.

The session:
Managed to stop the intro DFK long enough for me to have a shower and for her to grab me a drink.  The DFK started again (think she favored my lips as she had no problem kissing me deeply).  Then I undid her bra and went in for a nice session of breast worship.  Probably spent a full 5 minutes licking, suckling, fondling and caressing her chest, very nice. 

Then she did it, she moved in for OWO. Oh my word!!   :lol: :lol:  If there was an award for blowjob technique, I would be very upset if Ameera didn't win.  I mean she had the right pace, good sloppy, spit, deep throat with no gag reflex, licked the eggs and managed to do all of that without me blowing my load.  This might have been one of the best blowjobs I've received all year.  And she did with such gusto and a naughty, slutty look on her face.

I then had her sit on my face and I licked her honeypot as she gyrated and grinded herself deeper on my tougue :P.  This got her very hot and before we knew it, we were in some variation of the 69 position (her on her back, me on my knees with my cock in her mouth).  At this point, I was going for it, I had two fingers deep in her pussy while simultaneously massaging her clit.  She definitely squirmed, but no explosion - yet.  Then went to regular 69, in which she laid siege to my cock in all her ball sucking, deep throating glory  :wacko:.  When I was nearing the edge, she covered me up and hopped on for a fantastic round of cowgirl.  Baby girl can definitely ride and take a nice pounding.  When she got tired, I grabbed control of her hips and started giving her nice deep throats before losing my mind and pumping her like a madman  :lol:.  Before long, I could feel the climax coming on and I pumped faster and faster until I exploded deep inside her. I just laid back in a daze feeling completely violated (absolutely liking it)  :yahoo:.  She went to clean up and then came back for more DFK  :kiss:.  I asked if her if she had cum and she said no  :(.  At this point, can we try to get you off?  She happily agreed!  Have to say, this lady is one tough cookie to crack!  That said, a combination of her doxy and firm G-spot stimulation brought her to a full-body, convulsing orgasm  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:!!

Her alarm went of signifying the end of our session, yet she wouldn't stop with the DFK (no complaints here).  Had some nice banter, got to know her a bit more, showered and left.  How is that I did not see this woman prior to today is beyond me.  Better late than never I guess. 

Thank you Ameera, you fucking rocked my world.

Offline Bartolomeo

yup she's awesome! Hopefully I will get to see her again next week!

password02

Excellent review on a very popular London girl - Saw her a few days ago and went back the next day for a second session -

:hi:

Offline steve111

Cheers at to the ever expanding hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers at to the ever expanding hotlist  :thumbsup:

Yup, another fluffy, gushing review to add to all the others.  :hi:

Online Mr Sinister

External Link/Members Only

Then she did it, she moved in for OWO. Oh my word!!   :lol: :lol: . I mean she had the right pace, good sloppy, spit, deep throat with no gag reflex,

Very popular girl I see not just on here, would not take the risk personally.  :thumbsdown: :bomb:

Offline herbie007

Great review Snake and glad you enjoyed.

I've got her booked as a one to one next week and as a duo with Dee the week after.

Can't wait  :P

Offline MancSean

Very popular girl I see not just on here, would not take the risk personally.  :thumbsdown: :bomb:
What risk?

Online Mr Sinister

What risk?

OWO, girl spitting down my shaft and all that but each to their own.

Offline sticko

Not sure what risk you mean - you mention OWO in one of your reviews?

Offline herbie007

Not sure what risk you mean - you mention OWO in one of your reviews?

I think his talking about the risk of developing EAS because her BJ's are so good.  :D

Offline MancSean

OWO, girl spitting down my shaft and all that but each to their own.
Imo one of the best bj's around. Only risk is how wet your arse will get but that's part of the attraction.  Shouldn't mock it till you have tried it

password02

Imo one of the best bj's around. Only risk is how wet your arse will get but that's part of the attraction.  Shouldn't mock it till you have tried it

+1