Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Entering a parlour  (Read 2392 times)

madmick

How do you do it discreet, there is no way is there .

Offline walshy101

my freind the problem is not entering its leaving you can always time it going in when nobody is around but coming out is adiffrentballgame

madmick

True,very true, have you been clocked then. I tend not to make eye contact with any one for first 100 yards after I'm out

yorkshire123

I remember when I first started punting I would walk up & down the roads of Blackpool, Bolton, Bury & Brum waiting for the opportune moment to duck in, these were gut wrenching times & more than once I gave up & walked away.
After multiple times (20?) something clicked & I thought fuck it I don't live around here & the chances of anyone walking or driving past knowing me is pretty slim so yes they may judge me but fuck them.
Since then its not an issue.

Offline foreverchanges

I remember when I first started punting I would walk up & down the roads of Blackpool, Bolton, Bury & Brum waiting for the opportune moment to duck in, these were gut wrenching times & more than once I gave up & walked away.
After multiple times (20?) something clicked & I thought fuck it I don't live around here & the chances of anyone walking or driving past knowing me is pretty slim so yes they may judge me but fuck them.
Since then its not an issue.

+1...punted for years in the Edinburgh saunas  and to begin with always waited until the coast was clear then suddenly thought..I live over 100 miles away..no one knows who the hell you are.

Offline bunny84

When I first started punting  I would walk up and down the road heat racing . It's one of the things that got me hooked  on punting I like the buzz .

Get a hooded top and just walk in and out with your hood up if you don't want to be seen.

Online maxxblue

True,very true, have you been clocked then. I tend not to make eye contact with any one for first 100 yards after I'm out

This is the best way to attract attention. Just act normal, as though you are going going for (or leaving) a doctor's appointment.

I enter and leave such places with a smile on my face.

Offline One Eyed Snake

To be honest I don't really care, I've earned my money and I'll spend it where I want. I don't give a toss who sees me, one exeption, The Wife. Snake

Offline smiths

How do you do it discreet, there is no way is there .

Make sure you have the exact right address for a start. If you have just be confident and go in without the need to hang about outside, pretend to be on your mobile if it helps.

Dependent on the parlour which are ALL brothels of course and thus illegal always bear in mind the police COULD pay a visit anytime they wish to though I have never seen them and I have punted in brothels for decades off and on. And again dependent on the brothel be prepared to see another or other punters coming and going and in some waiting in the same room as you which doesn't bother me in the slightest or I wouldn't go to parties but might bother some punters.

Offline threechilliman

I find it exciting and just walk in through the front door. Remember, people might see you and judge you, but so what? I'll be the one balls deep in some fit girl in a few minutes, whilst they're weighing up the price of tomatoes

tcm

Offline Clicktocollect

Years ago (aka the Daily Sport era)...

I visited a place just off the M6 M1 junction and there were communal changing rooms there!!
I just brazened it out and even had conversations with fellow punters whilst getting undressed and putting clothes in locker.

I never returned though.

Speedy

my freind the problem is not entering its leaving you can always time it going in when nobody is around but coming out is adiffrentballgame

Especially when you look hot and flushed after giving a girl a hard pounding, possibly followed up with a hot shower! One place I go to regularly has a beer garden opposite, i always get the feeling the lads sitting outside drinking are having a good giggle when I am leaving.

Speedy

+1...punted for years in the Edinburgh saunas  and to begin with always waited until the coast was clear then suddenly thought..I live over 100 miles away..no one knows who the hell you are.

Actually if you are very far from home and you do bump into someone (has happened to me in the past although not when I was punting) it is much more difficult to explain why you are in that particular place.

Offline BogBog1

I think this is why I've never been too keen on the whole Soho walk-up thing. Especially when these days there are so many other more discreet options. If you're spotted coming out of a random block of flats, there MIGHT be a good reason to explain it away, if you're quick thinking. But a walk-up? You're 100% busted.

Offline itk

Using a parlour for a few days in Manchester I kept using the discreet rear entrance, albeit I was 300 miles from home. Trouble is, looked more suspect walking along the back road than using the main door alongside other shops.

Offline threechilliman

Using a parlour for a few days in Manchester I kept using the discreet rear entrance, albeit I was 300 miles from home. Trouble is, looked more suspect walking along the back road than using the main door alongside other shops.

Sandys ?

tcm

DiCanio

Had nothing to hide a few years ago when single.. Bath Road & Harlington I parked in the driveway..  ;)

Wouldn't do it nowadays tho...  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

If that twat Richard Carveth is still about you may be getting filmed going into Sandys and find yourself on the net as he has done in the past. :thumbsdown:

Offline itk

If that twat Richard Carveth is still about you may be getting filmed going into Sandys and find yourself on the net as he has done in the past. :thumbsdown:

This was almost 3 years ago. Was up there for work purposes. Can't remember which one I used most, other than it was near some chippie at the end of a row of shops. Women were fantastic and were the rooms, did notice the cameras though.

Just had a read through a previous thread, see what you mean about the cameras. Thanks Smiths
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:26:29 pm by itk »

Offline smiths

This was almost 3 years ago. Was up there for work purposes. Can't remember which one I used most, other than it was near some chippie at the end of a row of shops. Women were fantastic and were the rooms, did notice the cameras though.

Just had a read through a previous thread, see what you mean about the cameras. Thanks Smiths

Hopefully he has had a terminal accident, twat. :thumbsdown:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

It's never been an issue for me but thinking about it, subconsciously when I've used parlours it's been ones with discreet entrances like Blue Ice and Manyana in Brum.

Offline myothernameis

Until one day, someone in your family decides to go to Edinburgh, and do some shopping, and they don't tell you; you walkout of the sauna, and there you mum, right next to you

No place is safe, for you to be recognized

fredpunter

Maybe I'm very green but if I hadn't ever read ukp I don't think I would have ever guessed what went on in places like sandys or la maison or even the massage places I've visited just from looking at them from the outside. Assuming the same is true of most civvies there's no real reason to be uncomfortable entering them.

Offline Largs43

I used to wear sunglasses entering & leaving a sauna,  :cool: easy on a rare sunny day, but I honestly don't think anyone pays any attention anyway, now I just smile & walk in or out.

I worry more about stumbling on the steps and drawing attention to myself, or walking out & bumping into a surprise guest security risk.

Maybe I'll wear a painter's overalls for my next visit....

Hey, I guess they really need painters,  electricians etc working in these parlours sometimes!!! A real eye-opener, I'd imagine!!!

Ben4454

Watch a few Batman movies that might give you some idea.

On a serious note just walking in casually is probably your best bet then walking up and down the street nervously drawing attention to yourself.

Offline claretandblue

In the same way I enter a walk up, confidently and relaxed while not dawdling ,of course there is always a small chance someone could see you but really it is highly unlikely

Speedy

In the same way I enter a walk up, confidently and relaxed while not dawdling ,of course there is always a small chance someone could see you but really it is highly unlikely

If they saw you they would still not know what you are up to unless they are a punter themselves. You just need to always have a good excuse ready why you were visiting the area.

Offline claretandblue

If they saw you they would still not know what you are up to unless they are a punter themselves. You just need to always have a good excuse ready why you were visiting the area.
I think if I was seen entering a flat in soho they might be able to work out what I was doing!