Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia =SEXY BLONDE= - Paddington  (Read 3139 times)

9 review(s) for =SEXY BLONDE= (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Stealthshagger I actually recognised the woman greeting me from her photos, tall, slim and very pleasing on the eye.  :drinks:

I don't have much to add to the positive reviews already written, a willing, able and capable pro.

I slight negative on the day, I thought she was a little OTT with the wet wipes apart from that it was all good: kissing, RO, OWO, sex.

Offline king tarzan

saw her a while back, found her to be uninterested and laid there like a dead star fish in missionary position..
complained i wanted to much kissing, just about got light fk with tongues out of her... was very disappointed in gfe service provided...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

G2c83

That didn't take long. Profile down.

Offline The_Don

saw her a while back, found her to be uninterested and laid there like a dead star fish in missionary position..
complained i wanted to much kissing, just about got light fk with tongues out of her... was very disappointed in gfe service provided...

I've not punted her but I found her flat a good punt!

But as with any W/G   YMMV

Offline king tarzan

I've not punted her but I found her flat a good punt!

But as with any W/G   YMMV

i was very disappointed in her lackluster attitude, I even told her she should do something else and not take peoples hard earned money for providing crap, which by her body language she was offended..

Offline The_Don

i was very disappointed in her lackluster attitude, I even told her she should do something else and not take peoples hard earned money for providing crap, which by her body language she was offended..

I have PM you her flat mate reviews  :hi:

Offline S_holmes

Sounds like you got her on a bad day, KT, not my experience of her at all.

Offline S_holmes

Both are very vanilla, TD, one gets the edge over the other in looks but the other gets the edge in service,in my opinion.

Big Cat

I have PM you her flat mate reviews  :hi:

Could you post them in the thread please mate? Also interested in checking them out as I'm sure others are  :hi:

Stealthshagger

I've seen the WGs in question, and had a blast every time. Admittedly it has been a while now. Don't know what else to add, other than I haven't had any complaints to make any time I have seen them and had a good time and they have always been friendly and happy.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like you got her on a bad day, KT, not my experience of her at all.

Long time ago in Peckham if i remember correctly.... probably just did not click..
Luckily I have tucked into many stunners and had an excellent time...
Only consolation I got gfe services but with shit attitude.. oral without on my banana beast has to be 1 of the crappiest i have ever had, the french kissing with tongues was light, and she whinged and tutted when i tongued her mango... all round bad...

Flunt

Opinions on beauty are subjective which is why I referred to the photos, IMHO she is fit, she has small tits and responsive nipples

I had a munch which she seemed to appreciate.

Moved into 69, I forgot to ask for the "dirty blow job" so missed out on that, a decent effort nonetheless.

Enthusiastic cowgirl.

An enjoyable massage to complete the time, I wasn't going to manage round 2.

Clean and comfortable place.

I doubt I would return but no real complaints...

Offline Dicky

Fucking hell...I think she is one of the part time catering/waiting staff at my office!  I have been lusting after her and will make a booking pronto :-D

(Lurker, first post etc)

Offline Ladypleaser

Both the women in question are EXTREMELY rude.  :thumbsdown:
It's crazy how some prossies start getting stuck up once they get popular.

mr.grey

What was your experience with both these women,

Dick4snowqueens

You might have said something they considered rude...I've heard lot of ladies complain some men call
And become vulgar on the phone,which can be off putting to some.

Flunt

I doubt I would return but no real complaints...

The reason I wouldn't return is entirely due to the travelling involved.

Having read so many glowing reports of London pro$$ies I thought I would chance one in the hope the grass might be greener. My first impression of London punting is that it's the same as elsewhere.

brolin_76

Maria is very moody. so maybe you saw her in a bad mood. 

mr.grey

Maria is very moody. so maybe you saw her in a bad mood.

:D what was your experience like 

Offline lewishamguy

What was your experience with both these women,

:D what was your experience like

Are you actually Maria?  ;)

Offline Ladypleaser

You might have said something they considered rude...I've heard lot of ladies complain some men call
And become vulgar on the phone,which can be off putting to some.

And you have jumped to this conclusion how exactly? And have the 'ladies' assigned you to speak on their behalf?!

Also just noticed that your posts are only 2 days old. My guess is you are a troll.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:47:30 pm by Ladypleaser »

Offline Ladypleaser

Are you actually Maria?  ;)

All his/her posts are about her so i wouldn't dismiss it.  :wacko:

brolin_76

yes exactly right it is definitely one of this girls has joined here acting as punter. Either Maria or Julia. :wacko:  :wackogirl:

Big Cat

Yeah 'Mr.Grey' does sound like a suspect name too. "Hmm, what fictional name could I use for a sexually active male on a forum about paying for sex?" *looks over to only book on the bookshelf* aha! - Mr. Grey!  :dancegirl: