Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ 19-yo NOEMI@ Kings Cross  (Read 958 times)

mrhappypants

@ 19-yo NOEMI@

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neutral / Negative

Short notice booking at the very well known address in Kings Cross. This is a short review; I walked after 20 minutes and with half my money from an hour booking returned.  This is not a categorical don't visit, but be aware the service does what it says on the tin but is pretty poor.

Positives

This is not a scam.  She is the girl in the pictures and offers the services described.

Physically she is attractive, cute butt, pleasant looking boobs.

Negatives

The combination of cigaretts and spunk on her breath prompted me to do something I have never done before; I asked her to go and brush her teeth which she complied with!

It is the girl in the pictures but very poorly presented with a bit of a tummy; certainly not the hot chick the images present and low 7's facially.

Mechanical. No smiling, limited conversation.  It was going to be a uninspiring hour which is why I walked.

Dave

Offline nigel4498

Well done for walking MrHP.
Think I would have walked long before though, what with the cig and spunk smell on her breath  :vomit:

Offline The_Don

Well done for walking and getting a part refund

I bath or shower and go clean to my punts.

I don't eat for at least 2 or 3 hours before a punt, brush and use mouth wash.

Its not to much to ask that W/G clean up beforehand?

mrhappypants

Don, agreed.

I can tolerate a bit of fag breath but this was horrible. 

Dave

Offline Vivago

Sorry to hear that you had such a poor punt, Mr H.  My experience with the same girl, although not first rate, wasn't that bad either. I thought that she might improve with experience but this is patently not the case.

I certainly don't  recall her having dog's breath or it would have been a complete turn off and tipped her into neutral or negative territory. The only thing worse than that is a honking fanny or noxious bum odours. Disgusting and no excuse for it in a so-called professional.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

mrhappypants

Thanks Vivago, given her service was honest I did not think it justified a negative rating although I clearly won't be returning.  To be fair she certainly is not the first girl I've seen with fag breath, but it was more pronounced, and with the poor physical presentation and lacklustre service I wanted to point out the gap between some very nice photos and what you actually get on the day.

Certainly no replacement for Monique, Linda or Bella. 

Dave

Offline punk

Sure she has been reviewed before ,i think under another profile, as a negative.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Forgot to mention she had cigarette breath when I saw her too.

Online LanceVance

@ 19-yo NOEMI@

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neutral / Negative

Short notice booking at the very well known address in Kings Cross. This is a short review; I walked after 20 minutes and with half my money from an hour booking returned.  This is not a categorical don't visit, but be aware the service does what it says on the tin but is pretty poor.

Positives

This is not a scam.  She is the girl in the pictures and offers the services described.

Physically she is attractive, cute butt, pleasant looking boobs.

Negatives

The combination of cigaretts and spunk on her breath prompted me to do something I have never done before; I asked her to go and brush her teeth which she complied with!

It is the girl in the pictures but very poorly presented with a bit of a tummy; certainly not the hot chick the images present and low 7's facially.

Mechanical. No smiling, limited conversation.  It was going to be a uninspiring hour which is why I walked.

Dave

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: