Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London girls who work alone  (Read 2951 times)

RealDeal

Hi, new guy here.

I much prefer to see girls who work alone in their own flat. It can be quite disconcerting to hear other punters going in and out, having sex in the other rooms.

I have compiled my own list of girls who work alone (and are also well reviewed in this site):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any others you could recommend?

doobes

Sylvester

You couldn't sound any more sketchy if you tried.

Isn't there a serial killer forum you can ask these questions on?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I much prefer to see girls who work alone in their own flat. It can be quite disconcerting to hear other punters going in and out, having sex in the other rooms

Would it be fair to say that rather than "work alone" you mean that they are the only WG on the premises?

Offline The_Don

Hi, new guy here.

I much prefer to see girls who work alone in their own flat. It can be quite disconcerting to hear other punters going in and out, having sex in the other rooms.

I have compiled my own list of girls who work alone (and are also well reviewed in this site):

No
and it sound like there are underlying issues,  with your questions.

Stealthshagger

Well, this is clearly mental territory.  Might be good that you seek solitude, I can imagine this might all well lead to a long stretch in solitary.

LL

I'd be surprised if all the girls you mentioned are actually alone when you see them.  Most would have a boyfriend or friend present in their flat when working (even if you can't hear them).  Sensible security against the nutters.

And if they have other WGs in the same flat - what's wrong with that.  I quite like hearing other guys going at it next door.
One time in Harrow I punted a girl in the same room as another WG.  There was a curtain in the middle of the room and I could see outlines through it, and hear everything.  Me and whoever the other punter was on the other side of that curtain were competing towards the end - seeing who could make the bed rock the loudest!  I never did see the other punter but if I had done, on the way out - I might have given him a high-five! :hi:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:15:12 pm by LL »

lol-machine

LL makes a late dash for craziest person in the thread

Offline scarebear

Hi, new guy here.

Hey newbie, are you serious! You could not have asked a worse question if you tried.

I know punting can be a bit of a worrying thing if you are new to the game, but to ask this question really makes you out to be some kind of psycho. What would these wonderful girls that you have listed think if they saw your comments (maybe some of them have). They would be shit scared to take your call. N

When i first started punting, i was scared that there maybe another punter or a girlfriend around when it was my turn to visit, but so what, we dont know what we all look like (at least i hope not!) and anyway, its all part of the adventure.

Here we are asking comments about if we have seen a particular lady, what she offers and if she is any good, not about her living arrangements. THAT IS DANGEROUS. 

Sorry pal, but this is a bad topic and im gonna have to recommend to admin that its taken down.

Offline MrDog

Hmm thats quite a freaky post, I guess your next stop is homebase for some rope and gaffer tape?

Before you get all cock sure that 'you are alone' with these WG's, about 15 years ago I used to install alarms, burglar, fire, etc, and one of my little sidelines was installing smoke alarms that were actually cameras into flats that were used by WG's, in the end the technology was so good i was installing fake plugs, lights, you name it, and they could all still be used. The most common one was the entryphone cam that would take your pic when you buzzed - so smile next time  :D

Most of them had some sort of panic button just in case nutters turned up, whether it was a direct dial mobile to Sergei or a baseball bat lying about.

Maybe admin should log your IP address just in case !

Offline Anadin

I'm kinda surprised by the reaction here cause I have to say I agree with him. I don't like parlours or flats full of other people. All my favourite WGs work out of a hotel or their own apartment independently. Some girls even list that their independent and work out of their own flat within their profile so yeah he might be a serial killer but it's just as likely he doesn't fancy bumping into other punters.

Sylvester

As ever, I think that context is important.  This is a first question by a new member - which increases the likelihood of it being trolling, dangerous, or just plain dumb.

If the same question had been asked by someone with a bit of a track record on here I'm sure it would have been met with a different response.

Still not sure how cool it would be to produce a list of girls who 'work alone' though....

Offline MrDog

It is a dumb ass question that will lead to some crazy bastard doing some crazy bastard thing !
Because these girls sell sex doesn't mean they have to put up with being robbed or worse,  so that some 'unknown' punter wants to compile a list of girls who work alone. I know this is a forum and views can be shared and expressed but even so we all go by certain unwritten rules, ie never reveal the actual address, never say a WG is under priced or should charge more, etc and this topic is kind of just like that.
If you don't like visiting brothels (because that's what they are pal, brothels, whorehouses call it what you like) dont visit them, get a hotel room and do outcalls. 
How about when you get the girls number and speak to them why not actually ask them if they are 'completely alone'  and see how many will want to see you, I reckon very few !
Newbie or not, I stand by my opening remark, its a dumb ass question !

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'm kinda surprised by the reaction here cause I have to say I agree with him. I don't like parlours or flats full of other people. All my favourite WGs work out of a hotel or their own apartment independently. Some girls even list that their independent and work out of their own flat within their profile so yeah he might be a serial killer but it's just as likely he doesn't fancy bumping into other punters.

+1

doobes

I'm surprised that others are surprised. A request for a list of sex workers that work alone. That has to make you at least uncomfortable on some level as to the requester's motivations.

Offline PLeisure

The OP has returned to the forum since posting this, so perhaps he's decided it's best to disown the thread

lol-machine

I'm surprised that others are surprised. A request for a list of sex workers that work alone. That has to make you at least uncomfortable on some level as to the requester's motivations.

wait. i'm confused. what are you surprised about?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:17:10 pm by lol-machine »

Type_O_Negative

The OP has returned to the forum since posting this, so perhaps he's decided it's best to disown the thread

And still 1 comment on his account. At least he should clarify his question.

I like independent girls who work "alone" (i know it sounds wrong). I visited one of these girls today and it was different experience - a big positive one! No sex noises from another room, no annoying sound of door bell and all this stuff.

yorkshire123

OP, come on man we can see your on-line  ;)

If you've fucked up & didn't write your original post very well then explain what you did mean. I doubt anyone will hold it against you if that was the case.

If you continue to be silent then you will be securely locked in my creepy fucker locker & any subsequent posts will be forever questioned.

RealDeal

I am really sorry I created this topic. I definitely fucked up and I regret it now.

I didn't think it through as it being dangerous to the girls themselves to have such a list! I agree with some posters that having such a list is not a good idea! My apologies. Perhaps the names of the girls should be removed from this topic?

It's just that visiting a brothel definitely feels more dodgy than seeing a girl in her own flat. Some girls even advertise that they work from their own private flats, which I believe they sell as a bonus or extra... no other girls around, not a brothel. I was also concerned about the legality of the whole thing, a venue with only one WG does not classify as a brothel and less likely to be raided?

I am all in favour of the girls being as safe as possible! By all means have a friend, security, a bouncer, nearby, ready to act if someone goes wrong, but behind the scenes if all goes well!

Sorry again, especially to the girls I listed...

Offline Anadin

It is a dumb ass question that will lead to some crazy bastard doing some crazy bastard thing !
It's not a dumb question, it's a completely reasonable thing to want to know the kind of environment you'll potentially be visiting. It may be a bad idea to compile a list for nutters to see who is vulnerable but nowt wrong with wanting to know what you're walking into.

If you don't like visiting brothels (because that's what they are pal, brothels, whorehouses call it what you like) dont visit them, get a hotel room and do outcalls. 
How about when you get the girls number and speak to them why not actually ask them if they are 'completely alone'  and see how many will want to see you, I reckon very few !
Well that's wrong. Again, independent WGs often advertise that they work alone out of their apartment or hotel and I've asked quite a few back in the day and they were happy to tell me this. If anything parlour girls often keep it quiet and I've had many a maid pretend to be the girl I want to see. Plus if you don't want to visit a parlour then you'd have to be a moron to think you're limited to just outcalls as there are loads of women who work independently and will tell you that assuming you're able to ask it in a non-creepy manner.

It's just that visiting a brothel definitely feels more dodgy than seeing a girl in her own flat. Some girls even advertise that they work from their own private flats, which I believe they sell as a bonus or extra... no other girls around, not a brothel. I was also concerned about the legality of the whole thing, a venue with only one WG does not classify as a brothel and less likely to be raided?

I agree, I don't fancy being caught up in a raid and I  hate it when the door opens and the person inviting me in is clearly not the lady I came to see or worse still there's a bloke at the door. I also don't want to be seen entering a brothel, I like the idea that I'm a little bit discreet when I go punting. I remember what completely put me off the like's of Sandy' Superstars years ago, a place I wanted to visit for ages, was a bloke on youtube filming punters going in.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:53:09 pm by Anadin »

lol-machine

RD, edit your post bro. People who quoted you, edit also and job's a good 'un, imo
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:05:23 pm by lol-machine »

lol-machine

I like the idea that I'm a little bit discreet when I go punting. I remember what completely put me off the like's of Sandy' Superstars years ago, a place I wanted to visit for ages, was a bloke on youtube filming punters going in.

that is proper arsehole territory

OldAdmin

I am also one who prefers no one else in the house / apartment.

Certainly not a man, whether it's the husband, boyfriend, pimp, or someone who hires out his place to prossies for their incalls.

Despite the paranoia hysteria in this thread, many punters are also the same, been confirmed to me by girls I've punted, they arrange for their prossie flatmate to leave before I arrive. But maybe because they are English girls and not Romanian gutter skanks who charge £60/hr and share a place with with 4 other girls who've all been trafficked into the UK.

Offline smiths

It's not a dumb question, it's a completely reasonable thing to want to know the kind of environment you'll potentially be visiting. It may be a bad idea to compile a list for nutters to see who is vulnerable but nowt wrong with wanting to know what you're walking into.
Well that's wrong. Again, independent WGs often advertise that they work alone out of their apartment or hotel and I've asked quite a few back in the day and they were happy to tell me this. If anything parlour girls often keep it quiet and I've had many a maid pretend to be the girl I want to see. Plus if you don't want to visit a parlour then you'd have to be a moron to think you're limited to just outcalls as there are loads of women who work independently and will tell you that assuming you're able to ask it in a non-creepy manner.

I agree, I don't fancy being caught up in a raid and I  hate it when the door opens and the person inviting me in is clearly not the lady I came to see or worse still there's a bloke at the door. I also don't want to be seen entering a brothel, I like the idea that I'm a little bit discreet when I go punting. I remember what completely put me off the like's of Sandy' Superstars years ago, a place I wanted to visit for ages, was a bloke on youtube filming punters going in.

That was Richard Carveth a real prick doing the filming. :thumbsdown:

Offline Anadin

that is proper arsehole territory

Agreed! I'd never realised it was so obvious what the place was & it made me think that if everyone in the area knows that a place is a brothel do I want to be seen entering or exiting that place.

That was Richard Carveth a real prick doing the filming. :thumbsdown:

Yeah I didn't really want to post his name but I suppose even mentioning the video made it obvious anyway.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

RD, edit your post bro. People who quoted you, edit also and job's a good 'un, imo

We lose the ability to edit about 10 minutes after posting.

I was also concerned about the legality of the whole thing, a venue with only one WG does not classify as a brothel and less likely to be raided?

I don't think it's as simple as that - certainly the definition of a brothel used for many years was that premises used by Mandy on Monday and Sandy on Saturday, even if each of them was "alone" on her working day, would still count as a brothel.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:32:53 am by Mr Farkyhars »