Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor AdultWork  (Read 2979 times)

chriss1985

External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to see Tori ever since her Hebburn days but our diaries never quite matched, finally managed to secure a booking last Sunday for 30 mins.

Comms were great via AW and I was directed to her apartment close to the Quayside.

Met at the door to a stunningly beautiful blonde girl with a dazzling smile we got the formalities out the way and was told to make myself comfortable

Services were bang on, DFK and really in to it which I like, OWO where I had to fight hard not to finish early, Tori on top where DFK continued and doggy where I could grab that peachy arse while going at the clappers to an incredibly exhilarating finish.

I was nervous as hell but Tori really put me at ease and we had a bit banter which helped calm my nerves.

Bit kiss and cuddle at the end topped a cracking half hour (£50)

Offline Slaine

I'm booked in with her this saturday for my 2nd ever punt... cant wait  :yahoo:

Offline Whistler Trail

She is looking very, very tempting. Some great feedback.

Toshiba

Lack of services has always put me off her

Thanks for the review

Offline johnr1

She makes up for it in other ways, does she not  :D much more a quality time with her ......  but she can't please everyone only 99.9 %  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review

If she advertised a PSE then your comment would have merit. But she doesn't it's very much a GFE. She doesn't do Anal, CIM or Facials but does do everything else on her list.

As JohnR1 has said what you do get is one of the best GFE's in the NE. Fantastic experience and sex with a very beautiful girl with a really great friendly personality.

Offline johnr1

:thumbsup: you are spot on with Mansell pse is not for me been there done it so many times it just lost its appeal for me but a true GFE now that is something  :dance: but only a few girls deliver  :(  Tori imo is the best by a long way, that's why I keep ranting on about her lol, how do I know ? spent a lot of time and money doing my research  ;) more so than the masters degree  :hi:

chriss1985

CIM isn't a deal breaker for me as I usually shoot me load well before I could feasibly get a rubber off in time anyway :wackogirl:

password02

Booked in to see her in August so hope to have a review here soon - She does look and sound fit as fck

Should be an interesting meet

:hi:

Offline Eurypides

I really need to get back to seeing Tori again; a few things got in the way recently such as when she was in Beamish, plus one diary mix-up.  She's really fantastic.

Offline Jamessn

I am booked in for this week

Offline Slaine

My booking for last saturday never went ahead as she had to cancel and left me an AW message informing me (in good time too)

Unfortunately I didn't read the message as my punting phone is basically a brick (old style with no internet) so therefore I arrived on time and waited and waited, rang and texted, waited some more to well over the start time and it looked like a no show. However when I checked AW on my proper phone I saw the message  :dash:

As an apology Tori has kindly offered me another booking at a discounted rate and am in the process of arranging with her for later in the week.

Credit to her in my eyes for trying to put this right and my opinion of her even though we've never met has only got better :thumbsup:

Offline johnr1

My booking for last saturday never went ahead as she had to cancel and left me an AW message informing me (in good time too)

Unfortunately I didn't read the message as my punting phone is basically a brick (old style with no internet) so therefore I arrived on time and waited and waited, rang and texted, waited some more to well over the start time and it looked like a no show. However when I checked AW on my proper phone I saw the message  :dash:

As an apology Tori has kindly offered me another booking at a discounted rate and am in the process of arranging with her for later in the week.

Credit to her in my eyes for trying to put this right and my opinion of her even though we've never met has only got better :thumbsup:

yeha her communication is spot on, well so is everything else about her  :) she took some stick a while back about communication but that was not her fault she was working in a location out in the sticks at the time with no phone signal at all on any network  :dash: a bit frustrating but nothing she could do but move as she has done :yahoo:

password02

Had a great +2 hour session with Tori - Excellent WG and so full of surprises - Beautiful girl, Stunning looks, Sexy with great oral skills - tall and so nice attitude - Best of all a very genuine AW girl -

Tried to book her next day with duo day with Lilly but could not get agreed time before my train back to London 

Big positive review to follow next few days

:hi: