Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxycherry85  (Read 1672 times)

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd take a chance with a British girl, really wish I hadn't.  I rarely have a good punt with British wgs (must be me).  Didn't find her attractive tbh, bit saggy in places slim and no shape to her.  Facially some might say okay looking, but not for me.  Service was very amateur-ish. BJ was what you would expect from a inexperienced teenager.  OWO and FK included but not good if I'm honest.  Looks imo to be in her early to mid 30's.  Seems a bit battle hardened she did mention she has worked for a few agencies in Birmingham.  I wouldn't recommend paying 80 h/h like I did (live and learn I suppose).  Romanian Hot Chocolate I saw recently was a lot better looking and provided a much better service for only 50 h/h

Guys I wouldn't bother with this girl.  I've toftt so you don't have too

Dodo

Thought I'd take a chance with a British girl, really wish I hadn't.  I rarely have a good punt with British wgs (must be me).  Didn't find her attractive tbh, bit saggy in places slim and no shape to her.  Facially some might say okay looking, but not for me.  Service was very amateur-ish. BJ was what you would expect from a inexperienced teenager.  OWO and FK included but not good if I'm honest.  Looks imo to be in her early to mid 30's.  Seems a bit battle hardened she did mention she has worked for a few agencies in Birmingham.  I wouldn't recommend paying 80 h/h like I did (live and learn I suppose).  Romanian Hot Chocolate I saw recently was a lot better looking and provided a much better service for only 50 h/h

Guys I wouldn't bother with this girl.  I've toftt so you don't have too
Much appreciated warning JJJ....thanks
Whats Hot Chocolates link??

Offline azrael

I wouldn't recommend paying 80 h/h like I did (live and learn I suppose).

I was about to say that myself a tad bit expensive for my liking :hi:

Offline JJJ

Much appreciated warning JJJ....thanks
Whats Hot Chocolates link??

No probs Dodo guys on here have saved me lots of $, so only right I do the same

Already mentioned this on another thread, there's not many wgs who provide a better service the Hot Chocolate

Offline BustaNut

I don't believe hot chocolate is in the country anymore. I was told that she had gone "home", after they'd tried to bait & switch me.