Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield  (Read 2312 times)

Thistle

Hi guys will be in Sheffield soon, and looking for a good half hour punt around the 60 pounds mark. :cool:

Anyone got any good suggestions please, please note I'm not a fan of saunas.  :P

Thistle

Hi guys will be in Sheffield soon, and looking for a good half hour punt around the 60 pounds mark. :cool:

Anyone got any good suggestions please, please note I'm not a fan of saunas.  :P
Forgot to add not that bothered about her age, but not much more over 50 and no b.b.w suggestions either please.  :scare:

Offline The_Scarecrow

You should probably be a bit more specific about what you ARE looking for as well as what you're not.

What services? incall / outcall? You say you don't like saunas - does that apply to parlours in general (not many seem to actually have a working sauna these days).

Thistle

yep, prefer to be in a room without noises in the background.    :thumbsup:

I prefer to go to the girls flat as well. :unknown:

There was a few profiles in the Sheffield area recently, but have vanished, and prefer a white British lass, with a nice bust. :drinks:

Offline NIK

Anyone got any good suggestions please, please note I'm not a fan of saunas:P

Afraid you're about fucked then.
Sheffield is pretty shit for decent, attractive young indies or agency girls

Thistle

Thanks for the reply  :drinks:

Probably will give it a miss when I'm there, unless someone can come up with a suggestion.  :unknown:

normal_guy

Lauren/SheffieldBJqueen is well worth a visit. Bit pricey but well worth it

Thistle

Do you have any links to the profiles. :drinks:

Mark76

Sexy sensual Sophie is probably sheffield a best Indy right now. Not cheap if you want everything at £140 per hour. But will do 30 minutes between £50 and £90.

Offline RedKettle

Thistle

She looks quite nice  :dancegirl:, but is only offering out calls.  :(

Offline RedKettle

Thistle

Thistle

Don't seem to be having much luck for my visit to Sheffield.  :(

Wonder if it will be worth driving via Scarborough and visit Adore Amy on the way back External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :sarcastic:

Has anyone had any first hand experience of her recently.  :drinks: