Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: battle of the fittest  (Read 1359 times)

punter1234

Advice please.
I am after an incall in Newcastle I'm after a lass Hu is blonde big boobs and amazing ass. (ha Hu isn't)
Age isn't important well obviously nothing mental. Any recommendations lads

Beerhunter

Try this chick  External Link/Members Only  bucks like a bunny and has nice wide hips too. She'll fuck you to death so not for the feint hearted.  :drinks:

Beerhunter

Just noticed, site says Durham, but the last time i seen her was in Walker, Newcastle, best call and check mate.

shengfan

She works agency in Walker and Indie in B'A

Offline Sar-Major

She works agency in Walker and Indie in B'A

Fookin Hell. She works as an Indie for British Airways. OMG then bugger those "Budget Airlines" NOW.....

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I wish............. :D :D :D

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

Always wanted to join the mile high club

Offline Sar-Major

Always wanted to join the mile high club

Not much room in those aircraft netties, D-L, fekin believe me.

Been there, done it and got the T-Shirt........... :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Shyandrew2001

Just incase anybody was actually wondering what the B A actually stands for its bishop Auckland.

Offline OscarC

Anyone got a link to her indie profile?

punter1234

Anyone got a link to her indie profile?

Totally was wondering I Ws thinking maybe she's a airstewerdess

Offline Sar-Major

Mmm A Trolley Dolly............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :P :P :P :P

punter1234

I can't msg on adult work cos I deleted my account for some reason a while ago silly me

Offline Dimond dave

Advice please.
I am after an incall in Newcastle I'm after a lass Hu is blonde big boobs and amazing ass. (ha Hu isn't)
Age isn't important well obviously nothing mental. Any recommendations lads

Personally I'd recommend savanna. A true pocket rocket